Pass Midnight

Between two Kingdom

"Mama, it already 11 o'clock you should get some sleep. Don't worry Leeteuk will be alright." suggested Siwon. 

"Okay. You too should get some rest my son." replied the queen before leaving the room. 

"I will.. but later.." Siwon answered. After the queen left, Siwon sat on the couch in front of Leeteuk's bed. He out his hand on his forehead and remembered what Hankyung said later that evening. 

**FLASHBACK**

"So, what brings you here then?" asked Siwon with a stare. 

"Well... I'm here to talk about the engagement.." As soon as he heard the word 'engagement' he got stressed and walk back and forth..."and we need a plan to make it never happen. In other word CANCEL it!" Hankyung continue.

"I'm not going to go with the engagement plan! I am not going to marry... wait! did you say you want to cancel it?" 

"That's right! Aish... next time pay attention will you." 

"Oh. Okay. Any idea?" 

"Didn't you heard what I said? We need to work together to come up with a plan..." Hankyung was getting restless by the second. Siwon giggled. They discussed and discussed until Hankyung remembered what Heechul once said to him. 

"No matter what happen, no matter how you and Siwon planned it, the engagement will happen sooner or later!" 

"What? you were the one who said that we must cancel it now...?" Hankyung didn't realize that he repeated what Heechul said to him loudly making Siwon able to hear. 

"Aniya... That is what Heechul said to me when I asked him from help. Never the less... does Leeteuk knows about this?"

"No. he doesn't. He will soon..." warned Siwon. Hankyung just nod. 

End of FLASHBACK

Siwon look at the clock. It is now 11.46pm and he is already tired. He stood up slowly went to his brother and give a kiss on his forehead. "Good night Leeteuk. Get well soon." he whispered and leave the room. 

**************************

Leeteuk wake up and look at the clock. It shows that it is now 12.30 pass midnight. He feel a lot better now. He was rather thirsty so he get rid of the cover sheet and grab a candle lantern that was closed to him. He then grab a match to light up the candle and off he go reaching for the kitchen. He walk slowly along the hallway so that he won't wake up anyone - even the guard! They have been guarding days a night, they must be tired so then if they woke up they will have to stay by Leeteuk and he doesn't want that. 

"Why are you creeping in your own mansion?" Leeteuk was startled and almost drop the lantern. He turned around to find out who could that be. It's Heechul.

"Seja Heechul...? What are you doing here?" Heechul doesnt want to tell Leeteuk the truth and that is he was on his way to go to Leeteuk's room to check up on him how is he doing but instead...

"I couldn't sleep so I decide to take a night walk. What about you?" He said rather in a high tone..

"Shh.. don't speak too loud you'll wake up the guards!" Leeteuk whisper. "I'm going to the kitchen to have a midnight snack. Want to join?" He continue whispering.

"Sure why not." Heechul went closer to Leeteuk and grab the lantern.

"N-NO... It's okay. I can handle it."

"Please .. I insist!"

In the kitchen...

"What would you like? Cherry shortcake? Chocolate shortcake or Blueberry shortcake?" 

"I'll have what you choose." Heechul said. Leeteuk then grab two chocolate shortcake and a glass of milk. "Milk?" 

"Err yeah. I love eating chocolate and drink milk together." Leeteuk smiled showing his dimple. That time Heechul could feel his heart beating fast. 

"Why is my heart beating so fast?" he whispered.

"Sorry?" 

"N-nothing... ah! so how are you feeling now? asked Heechul concernedly 

"I'm feeling a lot better." 

"I am really sorry about what happen" Heechul look down the table feeling guilty.

"It's okay. It was just an accident." He grab Heechul's hand saying not to worry too much. Heechul was rather surprised with Leeteuk's action. "Err.. sorry.." Leeteuk let got of his hand. Heechul just grab a spoon and eat the shortcake. While eating, only silence surrounded the room. 

"L-Leeteuk..." Heechul breaking the silence moment.  

"Hmmm?" Leeteuk answered widen his eyes like a little kid was being call. 

"W-why.. why did you said thanks to the guard this evening back at your music room when he told us that your hyung called?" 

"Huh? Ah.. that.. well even if he is just a guard or a servant in the castle, he is still older than me and I must show my respect. That is how hyung Siwon and me has been thought ever since we were little. Abhamama doesn not want to have disrespectful son or prince. Doesn't your father and mother teach you like that..?" Heechul was touched by Leeteuk's question and look on the floor. "Oh. sorry if hurt your feelings.."

"No.. it's fine.." Heechul smiled back. After they finished eating Leeteuk put th dishes in the sink and finish drinking his milk. 

"Would you like to try it?" asked Leeteuk.

"Err.. o-okay" he said unsurely. "Owah! It so delicious. Chocolate and milk!" 

"Right?!" Leeteuk smiled happily. "Now let's go before they noticed something in the kitchen." They left the kitchen. 

"Wait... the lantern.." Heechul said and went back to the kitchen. But then he accidentally knock the glass and it smashed to the floor. Leeteuk came running in. 

"Are you okay..?" 

"I'm fine.. but the glass?" 

"It's okay the maid will clean it up. But now we have to hurry, someone's coming!" Leeteuk said. They ran as fast as they could. Doesn't know where to go they decides to go to Leeteuk's music room. 

"L-leeteuk.. w-why.. did we h-ave to run away?" asked Heechul trying to take his breath. 

"Because.. the king will be furious if he finds out one of his son is out of bed. One time.." Leeteuk told him a story where one time Leeteuk and Siwon was out of bed after midnight and the king found out. In the morning they was punished by cleaning the ballroom. 

        

Lucky for them, the king come back to his sense and they only clean 1/4 of the ballroom. Along the story Heechul just laughed. "So what should we do now?" asked Heechul after few minutes later. 

"Want to create a music with me?" 

"Sure.. why not.." They had rather fun time while creating their music. Leeteuk was writing the music's notes. While writing he take a glance look at Heechul wondering why he was all quiet. It turns out that he was already sound asleep on the bed.

Leeteuk released a laugh after watching Heechul sound a sleep like a little kitten. Leeteuk continue writing their music and accidentally sleep on the table.

In the morning, it was around 8.30 in the morning and people already awake but not HeeTeuk couple (not yet!). "Seja Hankyung, have you seen Leeteuk anywhere?" 

"No I haven't. Have you seen Heechul by any chance?" 

"He also gone missing?" Hankyung raised his shoulder. "Guards!" Siwon shout calling out for them 

"Ye Johna?" one of the 5 men speak up and the other bow 

"I want you to find young master Leeteuk and Seja Heechul. Now go!" he command. 

After almost 15 minutes of search, one of the guard - Jo Yeon-il that is found them in the music room. "Johna! I've found them!" He call out for Siwon. Siwon and Hankyung came running in. 

"They are still asleep?" asked Hankyung to Siwon

"But what are they doing here?" Siwon asked back to Hankyung. They then went to their brother and wake them up. 

"Leeteuk... wake up... " said Siwon

"Ugh! Huh? Oh Siwon hyung!" 

"Heechul.. Yah.. heechul..wake up!" 

"Aish boa?" answered Heechul angrily for interrupting his sleep. Finally Heechul wake up. 

"How did you two end up here?" asked Hankyung to Leeteuk. Leeteuk looked at Heechul. Hankyung and Siwon look at Heecho too as they are waiting for an answer. But all Leeteuk and Heechul did was just grinned and each other and to their brother. 

What happen that night was only between them. And it will remain a secret. 

 

I see new subcribers here. Thank You for all of my readers comments. Your comment give me strength to continue writing. 

All my hard work really paid off watching your good comments. Kumawo once again. 

 

 

    (I'm beginning to like onion head gif. Hahaha. And this one is my favourite!)