Happy Birthday!

Between two Kingdom

Choi Siwon and Hankyung will bewearing same suit as instructed: 

And as for our birthday boys, the will be wearing a hanfu. 

Kim Heechul will be wearing the black + red and Leeteuk will be wearing black + yellow one. 

The clock shows it is now 9:15pm and everyone who is anyone already here. It is time for King Han Kim to make his speech. 

Welcome everyone, thank you for coming. Today we will be celebrating my youngest son and King Choi Lee's son birthday. Come here my child. *enter Leeteuk and Heechul*. Now, maids! please bring in the cake! 

(Birthday cake: http://rosalynsj.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/topsy_turvey_birthday_cake_by_pinkcakebox.jpg?w=300&h=374)

Let us sing a happy birthday for them. *after sang b'day song* Okay Leeteuk and Heechul, make a wish and blow the candle!

 

*Everyone clap*. End of speech. Leeteuk and Heechul both hold the knife and cut the cake. They then cut a little piece and feed each other. Everyone smiled. Then along came Siwon. "Leeteuk, my baby brother!" He gave him a hug. After release the hug "Happy 14th birthday! And you too Heechul. Happy 13th Birthday. You are younger than him and yet you act more mature than him" Siwon went up to Heechul ruffeling Heechul's hair. Leeteuk pout and face away. The guests just laughed at their behaviour. 

"Now now now... Siwon, poor Leeteuk. It's okay Leeteuk. Here something for you. Happy Belated Birthday!" Hankyung hand out a birthday present. Because Leeteuk look like an angel, Hankyung gave him... 

"Hyung! It is beautiful! Thank you!" Leeteuk said with joy. (http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/c1/7/AAAAAvA0WioAAAAAAMF71g.jpg?v=1200624374000)

"I had it carved just for you. I designed it  myself!" 

"Thank You so much!" 

"Hyung where's mine?" 

"Your birthday is haven't arrived yet right? So wait!" Heechul pout. 

"Here. I got one for you Heechul.." said Siwon. Heechul's present was long and it is covered with a cloth. When Heechul grabbed it, it was rather heavy. 

"Hyung.. what is it?" He asked while he uncover the cloth. When he uncover it. His eyes went wide. "Hyung! It is so magnificent!" Heechul's present is a sword. (http://antiqueswordssite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/antique-sword.jpg

"I made it a few days ago! Like it?" 

"Oh yeah!" Heechul swing it back and forth testing it. 

"Someday, we could practice with each other. How's that sound?" 

"Sure! Why not!" Heechul said excitedly. 

"Okay. For our guests tonight. We made a dedication to all of you. Leeteuk will you please..." said King Han Kim. Leeteuk take his place besides the orchestra people. He grab his piano and play. Everyone was mesmoriesed by Leeteuk's performance. If you you look at him closely, you could see that while playing, he kept on Looking at Heechul. As for Heechul, he just smiled with a blush face. 

After Leeteuk's performance, the guests are invited to join the Kings and Queens for a ball. 10 minutes later, The queens switch place and dance with their own son. Queen of Han Kim dance with Hankyung, while Queen of Choi Lee dance with Leeteuk. 5 minutes later, the queens brought them together and make Hankyung and Leeteuk dance with each other. While the queen grab Heechul and Siwon and dance with them. 

While they - Hankyung and Leeteuk that is were dancing, Heechul couldn't get his eyes of them, so did Siwon. If you watch it closely, you could see Heechul's eyes was covered with jealousy and Siwon's eyes too! 

Why did Mama make them two dance with each other? Hm... Wait what am I thinking. I don't really care who Hankyung dance with. It is Leeteuk I'm worried about. Siwon said to himself. 

Dush~! "Ouch! Mama... why did you hit my head for?" asked Heechul. 

"You are embarrasing yourself by stepping different step. I know you are jealous with you hyung right?"

"W-what are you talking about? I-i am not jealous with Hankyung hyung. W-what made you think such an idea?" Heechul tried to denied.

"You are my son. And I've been looking after you all your life. Don't you try to denie it!" said Queen Han Kim with a stare.

"Choi Siwon! Will you please concentrate on the dance!" 

"Oh.. Sesonghamnida Mama." apoligies Siwon. 

"No need. I know you like Hankyung. So no need to say sorry." teased Queen Choi Lee. 

"What? Me? Hankyung? Like? No. no. no." denied Siwon. 

"Oh. Okay. Then would you explain it to me why you look so worry?"

"Worry? Me? Of course not!" he try to denie again. 

"You will find it in you." said queen Choi Lee. Siwon didn't really understand what is the queen trying to say. 

"Hyung..." Leeteuk speak up. 

"Hmmm..?" 

"Do you like my brother?" 

"Why do you ask?" Hankyung look rather curious.

"I was wondering. Because from what I can see, you and my hyung look like you both hate each other." 

"Oh Leeteuk... you are still too young to understand." Hankyung gigled. 

"Maybe. But I want a confermation. Do you or do you not like my brother?" Leeteuk asked in a firm way. 

Music stop. "That was a very exciting thing! We have some buffet made just for you. So help yourself." King Choi Lee anounced interrupting Hankyung from answering Leeteuk's question. 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE! ^.^

 

i will update tonight. I have to go to a reunion. .. ^^