SiHan chapter ONLY ! ~ no interfeering

Between two Kingdom

for a moment i actually haven't got any idea to continue the story! it was scaring me! ~ just something i want to share.

also thank you so much for all the great comments. i'm really flattered. thnx once again.  :)) (A)

PART ONE

For these two days, it will be a horrible day for our princes - Choi Siwon and Hankyung! Why? because they were set on a task to spend a day with each other! Now it says two days right? Well one day Siwon have to  will be spending his time with Hankyung at Han Kim kingdom and the next day Hankyung will spend his time for a day at Choi Lee Kingdom. 

"I object!" announced Siwon. 

"You have to weather you like it or not hyung. It's the KING ORDER!" teased Leeteuk. 

"But why?" 

"The kings want you to get more closer. They want you both to know more about each other." 

"Aish! You know me and hit can't go a day through without fighting or have an argument." explained Siwon 

 

"Ah! there is another thing Hankyung..." warned Heechul

"Yah Yah! where is your respect?" 

"Bianne HYUNG!" 

"That's better! What is the 'another thing'?"

"Yoou are not allowed to argue with each other! Not allowed to fight with each other!"

"Bo! Who come up with that?" 

"Our beloved mother... of course. She knew what is going on between you two!" 

 

"Really?" asked Siwon surprisingly.

"Yep! So Good Luck! Also do not thing that you are not being watched." 

"But you said only us" 

 

"I don't know. I'm just a messenger from Abhamama!" smirked Heechul

"Aish... can't this day get any worse?" 

"Oh it can!" said Heechul. "Now hurry up and get ready. Siwon is coming soon!" 

 

"Hyung, you better get ready, cause you are late! They will be expecting you any minute now!" warned Leeteuk

"Bo? Why didn't you said it earlier instead giving me the rules and trhings!!" nagged Siwon while rushing to get ready. 

 

It is now pass midday and our prince Siwon is LATE! 

"Sesonghamnida Johna." pleaded Siwon towards Han Kim johna. 

"It's okay. But why were you late my child?" 

"I received the information rather late Johna." 

"No big deal. Now, I presume you knows all the rules?" 

"Ye Johna." 

"Good. You may go and see Hankyung now." 

"Ye." He bow and leave the room in an orderly manner. 

 

"Seja Siwon is coming in!" annouced the guard outside Hankung's art studio. 

"Anneyoung!" Siwon greeted  - with a smile!

"Oh it's you." Siwon smile fade instantly when he heard that. 

"Yah! *sigh* letr just get this day over with..shall we?" suggest Siwon 

"Okay. As you know I love art!" 

"So what are you working on at the moment?" 

"Well now I'm working on painting a potrait" 

"Of who?" 

"Heechul and I, because mother want to hang it up on the wall of the entrance" 

"I see." 

"Want to try?" 

"No no no." 

"Oh go on! Try one." 

"B-but.. I-i don't know how." 

"Nonsense. Eeveryone can paint! Here." Hankyung put down his art set and grab another art stand and paced a paper on it for Siwon. "This is my second best painting colour set. I don't usually let anyone used it. But I'm giving you a try as this is your first right?" 

"Yes. Okay. Thanks." Siwon just froze looking at the blank paper. As for Hankyung, he went back to his station and grab his paint set. Before he continue he take a look at Siwon.

"Well.. what are you waiting for? Start painting!" 

"AH. Okay." He paused "Hankyung..."

"hmm..?"

"What should I paint?"

"Anything! Just let your imagination take over!" Siwon holds a thin paint brush and dodge it in the colour green.

90 minutes later Hankyung finally finished with th painting. Then he turn around to find that Siwon was asleep. Hankyung laughed. Because Siwon was covered in paint! "Aigoo.. is he paiting on the paper of on him? Let see what he has paint?" 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Fv7g_890a2E/TZ7ppWXDJUI/AAAAAAAAALA/e_CnsljVc1E/s1600/Children_Painting_4-OK.jpg

Hankyung laughed some more. "His painting is terrible! At least he knows how to convert and play with colours." 

Siwon then open his eyes. "Ha! You' looked at it!" Hankyu was startled and turn around face Siwon. "Errrr... what do you think?" 

"You painting is... AWFUL!" he gigled. "But its wonderul. See you can paint!" 

"It is not that bad is it!" Siwon praised himself. "Let see yours then!" He went up towards the potrait. "Woah! It's amazing! It beautiful. It's like a real thing!" 

"Why thank you!" Hankyung 

"nO. tHANK YOU! Painting is actually fun!" annouced Siwon. 

"Glad you like it!" 

"So.. let's move one. What else do you like?" 

"Well.. I like.." 

As the day went, Siwon learnt so much about Hankyung. "Hankyung is really caring type of guy. He is calm in a certain situation. He is gentle to!" praised Siwon - talking by himself. "Wait.. did I just praised Hankyung.. Oh my gosh!" 

 

End of Part One.