SiHan - age 17

Between two Kingdom

Two days after New Year. 

In the month's of July was supposed to be their 50th meet and that will be their engagement day. However there was a change of plan.

Han Geng Kingdom.

"Ahbamama, I know that Seja Siwon and me are supposed to meet each other in another 6 months but I would like to have your permission to meet him today. May I?" 

"Well of course you may son. But first I must conferm it with the king. I will inform you before noon."

"Thank you Ahbamama." Hankyung bow respectly and left. Now that Hankyung and Siwon hass pass the age of 14, they may not call their father like normal people do.

Hankyung went back to his room. When the guard open his door he could see that Heechul was fidgitting with his paint set. He then cleared his throat. Being a cold hearted Heechul act normally. "I heard you went to see the king this morning..."

"Bo? Ah- I went to ask if I could he Siwon today." At that time Heechul wasn't facing Hankyung therefore Hankyung couldn't see that Heechul was quite shock and interested to know why would he want to meet Siwon. He thought that Hankyung hate Siwon. Heechul then turned and face Hankyung and gave him a smirk. "Wae?"

"You want to see him? Have you grow fond of him or something?"  

Hankyung gave give him an evil stare. "Are you mad? I don't it just that I want him to think of a way to postpone or even cancelled our engagement. I mean how can I marry someone I don't love." 

"Hyung, in your case I don't think love is important but you are in conditioned of making a good realtionship with other kingdom." 

"I know. I know. But, *sigh* I don't want to. Heechul, you are my baby brother and you are the most clever person to come up with an evil plan so please please please help me." Hankyung them made a pleading face to Heechul. 

"Aniya! I am not falling for it this time! No sir!" Heechul face away. Hankyung run to Heechul making he facing him. "Urrghh. Arassoh. I will think of something!" Hankyung was really happy. He hug his baby brother and give him a kiss. "Yah! Do you want to die?! Aish!" rubbing his cheek. Hankyung just laughed watching his brother's reaction. 

 It was already noon but the king still give any answer. Hankyung was getting impatient by the minute. He then decides to go to his art studio and wanting to draw/paint something. After half an hour of work. It turns out it was a drawing of...

          

SIWON!

Heechul enter the room. "Well, isn't that nice. You like him!" teased Heechul. 

"Oh! When did I drew this picture?!" said Hankyung who is now getting all weird. Heechul just gave a smirk and left the room. Hankyung then take out the drawing and throw it to the floor. As he was about to reavh for a new paper, there was knock at the door. When he turned to the door, it was already open. It was the king. 

"Abhamama *bowing showing respct*" 

"Good news son. The king has gave permission for both of you to meet. Also because it will be a long journey, you will spending a night there" explained the king. Hankyung nod showing respect and leave. "Oh! and one more thing! You will bring you brother along!" the king shouted. 

Hankyung went to Heechul's room. He told him about what has the king said. "Boh!? Wae?" Hankyung shook his head showing that he doesn't know.

Back at the Choi Lee Kingdom,  

"Hyung, why did Seja Hankyung wants to meet you?" 

FLASHBACK

"Son.." call out king Choi Lee

"Yes abhamama?" replied Leeteuk

"Go and call you brother said that he has a request from the Han Kim kingdom" 

Ten minutes later...

"You call abhamama?" Siwon enter the room with Leeteuk.

"Yes...You see around 25 minutes ago I've received a letter from the other kingdom saying that his son would like to meet you." 

Siwon was still remaining calm in front of his father but in his head he was all over the place. (in Siwon's head) Why on earth does he want to meet me for? What should I do? I for once doesn't want to see him. Seeing him every 6 month was too much now after 2 weeks of meet he wants to meet again? What should I do? 

"Son? Is there a problem?" 

"N-no abhamama. That is fine by me." said Siwon who just come back to reality. 

End of FLASHBACK

"I have no idea,  Well just have to see for ourself this evening." 

 

In the evening...

Hankyung, Heechul and their carriage arrived. Siwon was told to be at the entrance the moment they arrive. "Welcome Seja Hankyung. Oh you've also brought the young prince along. Come in! The dinner have already been prepared." 

Their appearance for that evening:: \

--> Hankyung always look his best when seeing the Choi Lee family

As for Heechul, he follow his own style.

(Siwon who've waited at the entrance)

---------------------------------------------

They entered. They were told to be sitted at the dining table. 

Because of on 6 people will be at the dining table, they went to the small dining hall that was set only for the Choi Lee family. The King and Queen was already sitted. "Ommo, is this the young prince - Heechul?" 

"Ye mama" answered Hankyung. 

"My my, he look so mature for his age. Not to mentioned his very handsome and bold." 

"Kamsahamnida mama" replied Heechul blushly. 

"Mama, where is your young prince Leeteuk?" asked Hankyung. After he asked suddenly a huge bang on the door was heard and all of them look at the door. 

"Sesonghamnida for being late." bow Leeteuk. Everyone stared at him.

As usual he chose to wear something white. The king and Siwon gave him an evil stare. Hankyung gave him a warm smile. As for Heechul. He was shock.

 

 

Doesn't Leeteuk look courages?

Leeteuk and Heechul intoduction will be tell at the next chapter. What do you think of  the story so far??