Wedding anouncement !

Between two Kingdom

At least Heechul is finally cured. After that incident that night everytime Leeteuk and Heechul look at each other they straight away blushed. In three days time the king decides to have a celebration. However Leeteuk had to go back home first before the celebration. It has been almost a month since Leeteuk left his home. He knows that there will be loads works that is just waiting for him. 

It's time for Leeteuk to go back home now and Heechul is sending him - just outside the gate really. 

"So... I'll see you in three days then?" Leeteuk asked. Heechul just nod.  

Three days later 

That night everything turns out rather well. Everyone was so happy. Hankyung and Siwon look like they got preety close with each other. 

"Attention please." call out the king. All eyes was at the king. "I would like to make an annoucement to all of you. Soon my son Hankyung and his fiancee will turn 23. Also as you can see they are preety close now." The king pointed at Hankyung and Siwon. All they did was put on a force smile. "Tonight I have a good news to all of you, my son Hankyung and Seja Siwon will be getting married in 6 months time!" Everyone was joyed. They clapped their hand and who ever is near to the SiHan couple congratulate them. As for them... their smiles straight away dissapear. They then looked at each other showing gesture saying if any of them two know about this. 

After the celebration. 

"Abhamama! Why did you annouced it without telling us first?!" asked Hankyung angrily. 

"Well that is what you call a surprise my son." the king teased. 

"But what makes you think that I even want to get married?" asked Hankyung again. 

"Bo? What did you say?" 

"That rigth. I do not want to get married. Not now at least." explain Hankyung. 

"This ungreatful child! You -" suddenly the king was interrupted by his heart attack. 

"Abhamama!" Hankyung up to the king. 

"Call the royal doctor immediately!" the queen yelled out. 

After the king has been treat he is now taking a rest. "Hankyung, come lets have some fresh air in the garden." said the queen. 

"something bothering you my child?"

"no. i'm fine mother."  

"are sure? cause you look distract."

"am i?" Hankyung then slap himself lightly.

"now my child is there a reason that you don't want to get married?" 

"there is mother. but-"

"you can tell me. i am you mother and plus that is why we're hear to talk about it." The queen look at Hankyung and gave him a gentle smile.

"it just that..." he paused. "i don't think i'm ready yet for a married. plus i want to get married because of love not by force."

"I see where this is going now." the queen smiled wider. Hankyung looked at the queen with a curious look. "Hankyung... you - love - him - don't - you?"

"wwwwwhat are you talking about?" trying to denie it.

"Don't even try. I know you too well my child." teased the queen. Hankyung is now blushing. "You love him. but you don't know weather he loves you back. is that right?" Hankyung nod hesitatedly.

Then there was silent - for 3 minutes.

"Mother?"

"How about you two go on a DATE before the wedding?! That way you guys get to know each other futher!" suggested the queen.

"What?"

"Yeah. A date! I will inform the kings right away." said the queen and leave Hankyung all curious and stunned.

 

After a long time discussing, in the end they all agreed that Hankyung and Siwon will go on a DATE! for one whole day tomorrow and NO INTERUPTION!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been along time since I update the story and I'm terribly sorry. Do forgive me! (A)

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR! XDD as a new year present to all my loyal readers. I am now starting to write a back-to-back chapter. Wait and see okay! (A)

How will their date going to turn out? (A)