Heechul saves the day!

Between two Kingdom

Heechul was already back home yesterday. Yesterday he feels so guilty towards Siwon. From what he can see Siwon was like heart broken or something. But now he's back home he has a new problem needed to be taken care off and that is to break Hankyung and Ku Hye Sun up!

"Seja Hankyung may I ask you something?"

"Yes sure."

"What do you think of me?" Ku Hye Sun starts to get closer and closer towards him in a flirting way that is. 

""Err.. well. You are pretty. You are kind and talented and also smart."

"Oh Seja Hankyung stop. You are making me blushed." 

Hankyung smiled nervously. "Ah Hye Sun would you like something to eat with your tea?" 

"Why not. Can I have some cupcakes?" 

"Err sure, I'll ask the cook. I'll be back in a minute." 

"I think his love for me has began to fade. Now that he is gone. I think this is the time to make him fall in love with me more!" 

Ku Hye Sun then reached out for something in her pocket. When she took it out, you can see it is a small botlle containing love potion. "This way, he would want to marry me and I get to be the queen and I could rule this kingdom!" She whispers while dropping a few drops in the cup. "Huh, the old lady said only a true love's kiss would make the spell dissapeare. That is not going to happen. Not while I'm around." 

Suddenly a sound of a tray dropped on the floor. "Who's there?" However Ku Hye Sun didn't see who it was. Then she quickly hide the potion. 

"Here you go!" said Hankyung putting it on the table.

"Oh. Kumawo. Here have some drink. You must be tired." 

"Aniya. Not really." Hankyung blushed and drank the tea. 

Heechul POV 

So that is why Hankyung fall heads over heals for her. She cast my brother! She is going to pay! Now, what shoud I do?

How am I going to reveals her evil plot? If I tell Hankyung, he would never belief me. If I told Abhamma, I will be the one to get in trouble for accusing. 

Looks like I have to see Leeteuk again. 

END POV 

After received the king's permission, Heechul went to the Choi Lee kingdom. 

"Oh?! Heechul what's wrong?" 

"My brother! He is under a spell!" 

"Bo?!" Siwon interrupted

"Oh. You're here too.." Heechul said sarcasticly. 

"Continue.." Leeteuk speak up.

"Ah yes. You see Ku Hye Sun have been giving my brother a love potion, that is why he is all lovey dovey towards her." 

"That is terrible. So, is there away to cute the spell?" 

"There is! a true love's kiss!" 

All went silent. Leeteuk then looked at Heechul. Heechul managed to received the signals given. They look at each other and gave a huge smile. 

"Oh! Why are you smiling?" asked Siwon. "Have you guys found the solution?" 

They then stared at Siwon. "Hmmm...?" Siwon looked really curious. After a minute later he finally received their signals. 

"No no no no! I am not his so call 'true love! or what ever you call it!" 

"How would you know?" asked Leeteuk sarcastically

"I do! Leeteuk.. you are such a late pick up! If you noticed my and him always fights and anrgue with each other. Don't believe ask Heechul. So there is now way he likes me neither do I!" Siwon protest

"How do you know if my hyung doesn't likes you? And how would you know if you don't like him back?" 

"Yeah! Hyung... like I told someone before, try to ask you heart and feeling again and again do you or do you not like loves him!"

"I.." Siwon's speech was interrupted when Heechul and Leeteuk left the room ignoring what will Siwon have to say. 

After discussng with his highness King Choi Lee, all three of them will be going back to Han Kim kingdom. 

"okay! here is the plan! Heechul and I will be looking through Ku Hye Sun's belonging while you go and distract her!" Leeteuk goves orders to both Heechul and Siwon.

"Owah! You actually have some brilliant ideas!" teased Siwon.

"Hyung!" shouts Leeteuk. And off they went!

 

"Excuse me.." 

"Ne?" 

"Are you Lady Ku Hye Sun?"

"Oh ne. and you are?" 

"I am Siwon. Seja Siwon, oldest son from Choi Lee's kingdom" he introduces

"Oh please to meet you Seja Siwon." 

That's Siwon's part is done. Now it is Heechul and Leeteuk's turn. 

15 minutes later

Leeteuk and Heechul need to do their work fast! I'm running out of topic to talk about here. Siwon whispered. 

"Seja Siwon. I'll be going back to my room now." 

"Oh! Okay." Ku Hye Sun turn around and start walking. "Lady Ku... wait!" 

"Is there something wrong Seja Siwon?" 

"No no. Here, I'll sends you back to your room. 

Now they were around7 steps left to her bedroom. She wa watching the sky when the two slow coach left room. They frozed up. They didn't know what to do. 

"Oh is that a pheonix over there in the sky?" Siwon pretended also giving them a sign to run. "Oh my mistake. It is just a bird!" Siwon laughed nervously. 

Back in Heechul's chamber.

"Well.. did you got it?" asked Siwon

"wELL...yeah! Look!" Heechul take out the potion. 

"Great!" 

"Oh.. one thing left!" said Leeteuk.

"wHAT?" asked Heechul and Siwon.

"Hankyung hyung!" Leeteuk reminded.

"Ah.. yes!" At that time Siwon already step backward. 

"Hyung. you are not going anywhere!" said Leeteuk although he wasn't watching. 

In the art studio...

"Hankyung.. I'm coming in!" shouts Siwon

"Oh! Siwon. Why brings you here?" asked Hankyung 

"Where is Ku Hye Sun?" 

"She is with my mother at the moment. Why?" 

"Just asking!"

"Don't you dare take her from me. She is mine! You hear me!" warned Hankyung. "Anyway. w----" 

Hankyung speech was interrupted when his lips was pressed with Siwon's lips. Then Siwon departed. Hankyung look confused. He shakes his head twice. 

"W-what happened?" 

"It actually works?" whispered Siwon surprisingly. 

"Siwon..?" 

"Err. I'll explain later. Right now we have to meet the king." said Siwon while pulling Hankyung's hand. 

In the royal hall.

After explaining everything and Heechul has come up with the evidence, Ku Hye Sun was send to the dungeon. 

"Oh. Johna..." speak up Siwon. 

"Yes child?" 

"Instead f putting her in the dungeon, why not put her in labour. That is just a suggestion." 

"Hmmm.. not a bad idea." The king then followed Siwon's idea. "Gueards! Take her awaay!" 

After she left the room... "Siwon, you are a very smart kid!" The king -paused. "As for you .. my youngest son! You are  very cunning young man. You managed to protect your brother. " The king praised. 

 

"Chullie..." 

"Hmm... w-wait.. did you call me Chullie?" 

"Err. yeah.. if you don't like it I wont call you that again..." 

"Chullie... hmmm.. not bad. I like it!" he annouced. 

"Anyway.. Chullie... today you were really brave. Thanks for saving their relationship." Leeteuk smiled and gave a..KISS? on Heechul's cheek. 

"Leeteuk-ah!!" Heechul holds his cheek while walking away from Leeteuk. 

"Oh.. bianne, bianne bianne!" Leeteuk chase after him. 

 

At the balcony..

"sO.. THANKS.." said Hankyung 

"Thanks?" asked Siwon

"FOr saving me.."

"Oh. Okay." 

"And the kiss..." Hankyung blushed and looked away..

"It was nothing." said Siwon. 

"If it wasn't for you.. I would be loving her!" 

"Yeah.. you are easily fooled by others!" 

"Bo! What did you say?"

"You are an idiot?!" teased Siwon

"Yah Choi Siwon! You better watch it!" 

 

Sigh.. I guess they are still doesn't want to confess to each other huh? 

So that was SiHan FIRST KISS!!!!! 

ARRGHH! EXCITED! 

And Leeteuk kissed Heechul too! on the cheek?! 

Haahahahahahaah