Wedding Day

Between two Kingdom

 

“Siwon.. Siwon wake up sweetie.” Called out the queen as she tries to wake his older son up.

“10 minutes.”

“But it is your wedding day sweetie…”

“Okay…” He said still asleep.

“I know just what to do…” The queen left Siwon’s room.

A moment later, Hankyung come in.

“Siwonnie… please wake up.” Hankyung gently wakes him up.

“Later mama. I’m dead tired.”

“Siwonnie…” Hankyung said gently as he kissed Siwon’s cheek.

Siwon just grab Hankyung into a hug. “How many times must I say, you can’t kiss my cheek anymore Teukie-ah.. only Hankyung is allowed to do that from now on.” Still hugging. After hearing that, Hankyung’s face was really hot red. He was blushing hard.

“S-siwon-ah..” he tried to speak.

“Hyung wake up! Or you-“ Leeteuk shouts as he barge in the room. Hankyung look at Leeteuk quickly. Leeteuk’s eyes were widen at first and then a smiled was carved.

“Leeteuk… can you help me get out..” Hankyung said blushingly.

“Sure hyung. He is some tips for you when you try to wake him up in the future. Leeteuk grab a glass of water that is on Siwon’s mini table near the bed. “Hyung… you might need to keep away for this…” Hankyung did as he was told. He then stand next to Leeteuk and watch him wake up Siwon. Leetuk then drink some but not swallowing it. Instead he decides to spray it at Siwon’s face.

“Okay! Okay. I’m up! I’m up!” said Siwon who is now fully awake. Hankyung eyes were widen at first but then he just laughed.  “Hannie… w-when did you come in?” Siwon asked blushingly while covering his shirtless body.

“You didn’t hug me today. It’s him that you just hug.” Teased Leeteuk. “Maids!” Leeteuk yelled a moment later.

“Ne johna.” Two maids came in.

“Help him get dress will you.” Said Leeteuk pointing at Siwon.

“As for you HAN-NIE hyung..” he said in a teasing way. “Come with me. Don’t worry. You’ll see each other after this every morning.”

Hankyung just hit Leeteuk’s head hard. “Ouch! Yah!” Leeteuk yelled while rubbing his head to eased the pain.

[3 HOURS LATER…]

[A MOMENT BEFORE THE WEDDING]

“You look so handsome hyung!" teased Heechul. He is now in the same room as Siwon. While Leeteuk is in the same room as Hankyung. 

"I know you don't mean it." Siwon smirked. Heechul just giggles. 

[HANKYUNG AND LEETEUK] 

"Waaaahhh! hyung! black really suits you hyung!" Leeteuk told Hankyung while they look in the mirror. Hankyung blushed hard. "That reminds me. I forgot something. I'll come back in 2 minutes okay hyung." Hankyung nod. 

Hankyung look himself in the mirror. I can't believe I'm getting married in less than an hour. Aigoo. It all happened so fast. Feels like just yesterday Siwon and me met. He thought. 

All of sudden a smiled carved on Hankyung's lips. He smiled because he was rethinking about his old memories about how Siwon and him used to fight. When he accidentally drew a picture of him when he was bored. Not to mention their first kiss!! chuu~ chuu~. Also that time he saved me while we were in the middle of the forest. 

"You seemed happy. Mind sharing?" Hankyung look at where is the voice coming from. 

"S-s-Siwonnie?!" he eyes widen. "W-what are you doing here?" He was blushing hard. 

"I just can't figured out how to put this on. Where is Leeteuk?" Siwon asked searching around the room. 

"H-he is not here at the moment. Where's Heechul?" Hankyung asked. 

"Mama called him. Don't know why." while figurng out how to wear it.

"Aish.. come here." Siwon walked towards Hankyung. He stood up and put on the clothes to Siwon. 

Siwon just stared at Hankyung. Hankyung was still blushing. At this moment, Hankyung's hand began to shake. Suddenly Siwon holds Hankyung hand. "S-Siwonnie..?" Hankyung stared at Siwon deeply. 

"I-..." 

"Kiyaaah!! What are you doing here? You should not be here! Get out! Get out! You are not supposed to see the bride before the wedding!" Siwon's umma shouts while pushing ad shoving Siwon out off the room. Hankyung just giggles. 

[WEDDING CERAMONY] 

   

(THE BRIDE AND GROOM)

 

(Wedding Hall: http://122.155.0.199/jabchai/images_joke/4647/4647-1.jpg

The Priest told everyone to stand up when he saw Hankyung was in sight with the queen - Hankyung mother. As for Leeteuk, he start playing the harp that Heechul gaved him and play the wedding song. 

"Psstt Teukie... how are you doing?" Heechul whispred. 

"I'm fine. Shh.. I'm trying to concentrate here" Leeteuk whispred back. 

"Bianne..." he gave a mouth gesture. Leeteuk just smiled. 

Hankyung walk slowly along the isle while Siwon wait for him with the Priest. King from both kingdom sat on their thrown watching everything going smootly as planned. 

Suddenly the wedding song stopped. Everyone looked at where Leeteuk is. Heechul look as well. Leeteuk accidentally cut himslef with one of the string harps. It was a none stop bleeding. "Teukie.. gwenchana?" 

"I'm fine. But the wedding song?" Leeteuk asekd Heechul worriedly. 

"It's okay. I'll play it." said ne of the guest. Everyone turn towards him. He stood up and walk towards the harp. "Heechul go and take care of Leeteuk. I''l take it grom here." 

"Kumawo Donghae-ah" Leeteuk thanked him. Heechul and Leeteuk left the hall and Donghae continue where Leeteuk left off. 

"Daily beloved, we are gathered here to witness the wedding between two kingdom. If anyone in here dissaprove that this two couple should get married say 'Nae' if not forever hold your peace." No one said a thing.  "Choi Siwon do you take this man to hold and to protect, to take care of him in sickness and in health until death do you apart?" 

"I Do." He said with courage while staring at Hankyung. 

"Do you, Hankyung take this man to hold and to protect, to take care of him in sickness and in health until death do you apart?"

"I Do." Hankyung said while blushing. 

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you Man and Wife. You may exchange rings." 

"Err... Priest, we don't use rings. We have necklace. Didn't mama inform you?" Hankyung whispers

"Ahh. yess.. Sorry." the Priest whisper back. "Sorry. You may now exchange necklace." (http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/490572030/Titanium-Metal-Man-Necklace-Black-Gold-Love-Wing-Stainless-Steel-Women-girl-Couple-Lover-Pendant-Necklace.jpg) The black one is Siwon's and the Silver one is Hankyung's. 

 

After they exchange the necklace. "Repeat after me, I Choi Siwon...is now bewed to Hankyung. I will love him with all my heart. I will trust him no matter what the case.". 

"I, Choi Siwon, is now bewed to Hankyung. I will love him with all my heart. I will trust him no matter what is the case." 

The priest did the same thing with Hankyung. Hankyung did the same. "You may now kiss the bride." 

Siwon knows Hankyung wouldn't move because he felt rather shy so instead Siwon moved towards Hankyung and kissed him. 

Everyone was clapping. There were also few peoples crying of happyness like the queens. After the wedding they had some dinner and the a dance on the floor. 

 

THE END? 

 

 

There you go. Their Wedding day  

So would you like a sequeal? 

I bet you guys are wondering who is the guy who has been trying to break them right? 

And who is Donghae in this story right? 

Writing a sequeal? I'll think about it. 

Anyway thank you to all my loyal readers. 

Your comments make me stand strong. 

-eeteuk07nina-