Poor Leeteuk

Between two Kingdom

Everyone is now really busy with the wedding preparation as it is almost around the corner. I bet you guys wondered how Siwon and Hankyung agree right?

FLASHBACK

 “I’m home!” yelled Siwon who just arrived home from his first proper date with Hankyung.

“Welcome home son.” Said Siwon’s umma and grab his hand.

“Mama, are you okay? Something wrong?” asked Siwon to his mom.

“Me? I’m fine. Come take a sit. Would you like anything?”

“Aniyo. Thanks.”

“So tell me how it was?”

“I knew there were something.” Siwon shook his head and start telling to the queen.

“Well I’m glad you both okay. So…”

“So…so what?” Siwon raised his eye brow up.

“Do you love him or not?”

“Mama..” Siwon said.

“Ommo.. you’re blushing. You do love him! Congratulation my son.” Said the queen and kiss Siwon’s cheek. “What about the wedding then?”

“I already talked with Hankyung and he also agrees.”

“Are you serious?” shocked the queen. Siwon just nod.

END OF FLASHBACK

So now everyone one is busy doing the preparation. The wedding will take place at King Choi Lee’s kingdom.

Siwon was busy in the sword’s field. Hankyung is in Leeteuk’s music room as he needs some quiet because he is doing his painting. Leeteuk is in the royal hall at he and Heechul is in charge with the supervising.

“No. No. Put it a little higher!... You brings those flowers near the piano… Yah yah! Do not put the glass here. Put it at the corner.”

Leeteuk have been like that since this morning. He didn’t even had any rest.

“Leeteuk will you please take a rest first.” Said Heechul while grabbing Leeteuk’s waist and they become like only 3 inches close.

“Heechul. I am really busy and you should too.”

“At least I know how to take care of my health. It’s you that I’m worried about. You haven’t eaten properly this last couple of days.” Exclaimed Heechul.

“Not now.” Said Leeteuk while trying to get away from Heechul’s hand. Heechul just gave up and let go. “If you are sick don’t find me!” shouted Heechul while watching Leeteuk walking away.

 

It is now half an hour before midnight. And Leeteuk was still awake decorating the hall with three of the maids.

“If you’re tired go and sleep.”

“Aniya Johna. We’re fine.” Said the first maid and smile.

Leeteuk is now on a ladder trying to fix certain decoration up on the wall.

“Please be careful johna.” Said the second maid.

“Hmm..” Leeteuk nod and continue.

However there was something wrong. Leeteuk’s eyes kept on going all blurry and he kept on feeling like closing his eyes. But he was determining to finish this. He shakes himself to stay awake however he accidentally slipped and fall to the ground.

The maids scream. “Someone help! Leeteuk Johna falls from a ladder! Help!” scream the third maid. 

After hearing that, two guards came running in. "Don't touch him!" The guards and the maid was shock and look at where the voice coming from. 

"Heechul johna...?" the second maid speak up. 

"Don't you know not to touch someone if they just fall down? If you touch some more who know.. their bone will brake more!" shouts Heechul. 

Heechul then check Leeteuk's body to see any broken bones of injuries. "Leeteuk... Leeteuk.." Heechul call out his name. 

"Urrgh.. my head...urgghh" Leeteuk wake up. 

"Are you hurt anywhere?" asked Heechul

"Just my head. I think." said Leeteuk. 

"Okay can you try to wake up slowly?" 

"Sure." Leeteuk collect all his courage and managed to stand up but still he feels the pain. 

"That's good. You're legs are not broken. Now slowly wiggle your fingers.." Leeteuk did as he was told. "Great. Now try to lift up you arm." 

"Ouch! My right hand!" 

"There it is. Cuase it is impossible if you fall from that height and didn't broke anything" teased Heechul.

Leeteuk didn't say a thing. He just walk away. 

"Yeah yeah Teukie.." Heechul chase after Leeteuk. "Bianne. Bianne. I was only teasing." He teased. "It's okay. I'll take him from here." Heechul said too Leeteuk's maids. 

Heechul POV 

After I brought him to his room. I grab the first aid kit and try to mend his arm. Then I notice something. It seems quiet. I decides to take a look at Leeteuk. A smile suddenly carved on my lips. He's sleeping. 

This kid. I told him not to overwork. Poor him. Must be really tired. After I finish putting on the bandage I stood up and look at this beutiful angel without wings. 

He look like a little kitten when he's asleep. He seems calm and Oh! I was wrong. Looks like something is bothering him cause he is scruching his forehead. I decides to put my finger on his forehead. Look like he seems fine now. 

I then clear his forhead and give a kiss. "Good night my angel. Sleep well okay." And leave the room. 

END OF POV

_________________________________________________________________________

It has been a while since the last I update. Chongmal Bianne. There you go for HeeTeuk fanatic. 

I can't update everyday like I used to. But I'll try. School already started *Sigh*. Oh well. Hope You guys enjoyed it. 

HINT: THE WEDDING DAY!

Tell me what you guys think okay? Kumawo.