SiHan is on a D.A.T.E

Between two Kingdom

(This is now my 3rd attempt writing this chapter. *sigh*)

"Hyung! Hyung!" shouts Leeteuk while running across the hallway. 

Siwon; at the moment is now in the swords room and now he is praticing with few guards.

"Siiiwwwwooooonnnn Hyuuuunnnggg!!" shouts Leeteuk again. Siwon who is now having a swords fight with one of the guards. Siwon got distracted and the guard accidentally made a cut on Siwon's face.

"Sesonghamnida johna! Sesonghamnida!" pleaded the guard and bow repeatedly.

"It's okay. It was just an accident." said Siwon while holding the guard's arm telling him to get up.

"I am terribly sorry johna." he bowed again.

"I'm fine. besides it's my fault to for not cofused. You may go back now. Thank You." command Siwon before walks towards Leeteuk.

"Oh my! Hyung you're injured." said Leeteuk shockling while grabbing a handkachief and wipe the cut.

"I'm fine. really. now what was it that you soo EAGER to tell me?" asked Siwon in a teasing way.

"Ah right! You know how you're getting married soon right?" Siwon nod hesitatedly. "Well we all decides that before the wedding you and Hankyung hyung should go on a proper date first!" said Leeteuk with full of hopes.

"B-b-boh?"

"And guess what. It's TODAY! in half an hour time. Now palli!" said Leeteuk while pushing Siwon towards his bedroom. "Oh and as instructed you need to wear casual clothes!"

"But I don't know what to wear!"

"No fear! Super Leeteuk is here!" said Leeteuk in an heroic voice.

 

23 minutes later...

at other kingdom's town...

Now remember... meet Hankyung-hyung at their famous Yesung's Bakery - that was Leeteuk's last word before they left Siwon.

Siwon began to search for the bakery. Finally he found it. He then look around to see if Hankyung is around. The he saw someone with stripy white top who look really familiar.

Siwon walks towards him and tap that person's shoulder. "H-hankyung?" Siwon asked worriedly.

"Ah Siwon-ah!" said Hankyung suprisingly. The Hankyung just stared at Siwon from top to bottom.

"W-waeo? It there something wrong with my clothes?"

"A-a-niya... You look great today." said Hankyung looking at the ground.

"T-thanks. You look cute today." praised Siwon.

If you guys look properly you can see that Hankyung and Siwon's cheeks are as red as tomatoes. They are blushing!

Siwon :: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TTbZ7zS3oWE/TS5XfiZqrfI/AAAAAAAAACo/kZ6eV3l_OCo/s1600/Choi+SiWon_SJM.jpg

Hankyung ::  http://addictedkorean.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/han-geng-suju.jpg

 

"Have you eaten yet?" asked Siwon braking the silence between them. Hankyung just shook his head. "Okay. let's go in the bakery then." suggested Siwon. Hankyung just followed Siwon.

"Welcome to Yesung's Bakery. I'm Yesung the owner. How may I serves you two?"

"Errr... can I have cheese and onion cream puff, a slice of cheesecake and as for drink I'll have a glass of milk." said Hankyung straight away without any hesitation.

"And you sir?"

"I'll have the speacials and a glass of red tea. Thank you." said Siwon.

"You're order will be ready soon." said Yesung still smiling.

Siwon then just stared at Hankyung. "What's wrong? W-why are you looking at m-me like t-that?" said Hankyung nervously.

"You sure do eat a lot for a little guy." said Siwon. Hankyung just grinned. "So, who suggested this date in the first place then?"

"My mother." At that time Siwon and Hankyung's eyes met. They didn't say a thing but just stared at each other.

"Here's your order sir!" said Yesung interrupting the moment.

"*clearing throats* T-thank you ajusshi.." said Hankyung nervoulsly.

While eating...

"How is it?" asked Siwon

"What?

"The cheesecake."

"It's delicious. But my mother made it way bettter!" said Hankyun and continue eating. Hankyung then paused for a moment as he noticed that Siwon was stearing at him. "What is it? You don't like yours?" 

Siwon smiled and shook his head lightly. "It just that you have something on your cheek. Come here."

Hankyung leaned forward abit and so did Siwon. Siwon put his thumb on Hankyung's cheek and wipe the little smudge away.

"T-thank you." said Hankyung. This time Hankyung cannot hide his blushing face.

"Would you like to taste mine?" asked Siwon while handing a spoon of cake towards Hankyung - in a way that Siwon wants to feed him. Hankyung opened his mouth and eat it.

"Mmmmm bashta!" said Hankyung happily like a little kid. Siwon just smiled. 

After they finished eating; they left the bakery and continue their date.

"ROLL UP! ROLL UP TO KYUHYUN GAME STALL. TODAY WE HAVE A NEW GAME! ONLY 2 SYLINGS PER GAME! EVERY HIT WIN A PRIZE. SO COME ON!"

Hankyung and Siwon stopped after hearing the call. Hankyung looked at Siwon with puppy eyes. "Siwon-ah, can we try?"

"Sure. Why not." said Siwon before smiling at Hankyung.

"One game please." demands Hankyung and hand in the sylings. Kyuhyun then hand a bow and three bow arrows. 

" Hit any of the moving ducks and win a prize. You guys have three attemps. Good Luck." grinned Kyuhyun. 

Hankyung then was set in place getting ready to fire and he saw Siwon smirking. "Wae?"

"Huh? Oh nothing. I know you can hit three in a row. You are excellent in this." said Siwon.

Hankyung smiled. At the same time he was also blushing. He then went back into the game. He set his mind. Focus on the target and fire. In the end, I guess you all know what happened right? He hits all the target. Siwon clap his hand excitedly.

"Wow. You were great! Congratz." praised Siwon.

"Congratulation sir! You won a bracelet. A plate of meat and another 2 goes. Here is your arrow and have fun." Kyuhyun handing in the arrow.

"Woah." Hankyung grab the arrow and hand it in to Siwon.

"Huh?" Siwon looked curiously towards Hankyung.

"Here you have a go." suggested Hankyung.

"No. No. It's okay."

"Oh go on. You wont feel the fun if you wont try."

"But I don't know how to." Siwon's voice was lower and lower so did his head as he is scared to look at Hankyung who might think he is worthless.

"Hey. It's okay. Come I'll guide you." said Hankyung while grabbing Siwon's hand. "Okay. you try first without any help. Go on."

Siwon did as he was told. However he missed it. He accidentally hit the wall and bounced it on Kyuhyun's head. At that time Hankyung was about to burst out laughing. (NOTE! THE ARROW IS NOT THE SHARP TYPE!!)

"It's okay, here you still one bow left. Come I'll teach you." Siwon first stretch the bow. At this time Hankyung was standing behind him as if they were huging or something >.< "first you must put your right hand closer to your lips."

"excuse me?"

"Your right hand..." Hankyung grab his hand and touches his lips. "Now firm you're ground." Siwon firm his feet on the ground. "Okay. Now take a deep breath..." Siwon take a deep breath "Okay... aim which duck you want to hit and when you do release it as you release you breath."

RESULT = TARGETED!

"Wah! I hit a duck! I hit it! I hit it." said Siwon very eagerly. He was like a little kid jumping up and down. "I manage to hit a target. It all thanks to you Hannie.." said Siwon and hug Hankyung. Hankyung was really... really surprised with Siwon's behaviour. Hankyung face is now really hot and red.

"Congratulation sir. You won a bow and arrow!" said Kyuhyun and hand it the prize.

"thank you." Siwon couldn't stop smiling while receiving the prize.

They then continue their dating. "Siwon...."

"Hmm...?" Siwon looked at Hankyung.

"You did noticed that you called me Hannie...right?"

"Huh? Ermmm... wants to try apple caramel?" asked Siwon while walking towards the stall. Actually he was trying to denie it.

Hankyung read the sign board. It says 'Shindong Apple Caramel'

"Here you go my child..." said an old chubby man with a croaky vioce.

"Becareful. It might be poisen." Warned Hankyung.

"You're just joking." said Siwon. Hankyung just laughed.

"But becareful okay."

"NO worry. I'll have one bite." said Siwon. He then try and take a bite at the apple caramel.

"How is it?" asked Hankyung.

"Urghh!!"

"Siwon are you okay?" asked Hankyung worriedly. But then Siwon just laughed.

"I was only joking. It taste really delicious. Here try some." said Siwon feeding Hankyung. Hankyung just nod showing that it taste really nice. They then spend a few minutes at the stall while they were eating.

"SOMEONE!! STOP THAT THEIF!" shouts a man.

Siwon and Hankyung who saw that they were running towards them quicklly run towards him. Siwon then stop infront of the man.

"Move out of my way you idiot!" shouts the man. Siwon just smirked.

"You better let us pass of we hurt him!" said another guy while grabbing Hankyung. At this moment there is a dagger on Hankyung's neck.

"I'm sorry can't do that!" said Siwon and starts fighting the man that was infront of him. Only took him a few swconds to finish the first guy. Now he is in a rather difficult situation on saving Hankyung. Siwon then came up with an idea. He gives signs to Hankyung. And Hankyung understands it well.

"Now!" shouts Siwo. With that sign Hankyung steps on his foot. then he hit the guy stomach using his elbow and then knock the theif's nose and hit that man's groin. The their is now crying in pain. 

"Surves you right!" said Hankyung.

"Thank you. Thank you sir. Thank you!" thank that man.

"It's not a big deal sir." said Siwon.

"Come eneter my shop. I will give you something in return."

"No need sir." dissaprove Hnakyung.

"Please I insist. Come."

Without any objection Siwon and Hankyung just followed him. "My name is Kangin and I owe a juwellery store. Here take a pick. This just came in this morning." said Kangin while showing his collection of diamonds.

"We rather not sir. I mean we only just helping." said Siwon.

"Please I insist. You can choose one for you wife or a girlfriend or even your mother perhaps." said Kangin.

Siwon gave sign to Hankyung to choose any. He doesn't want any but since the owner is determined they had no choice.

Wow. All of them are so thick and massive. Poor guy of I choose big ones. I'll just choose the smallest out of them then. told Hankyung to himself.

In the end he did choosed the smallest one. (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_cEcD1tdNTE/TahnCUs_hUI/AAAAAAAAEsw/AtWBnVUO3U0/s320/diamond%2Bnecklace%2Bdesigns.jpg)


"Thank you once agaiin sir." thanked Kangin. "Come again soon okay." he call out.

Then the two of them decides to hang out in a tavern of a while.

In the tavern... they didnt says anything.

"S-siwon...? Gwenchana?" asked Hankyung curiously. but no reaction coming from Siwon. At this moment Siwon had his head down so Hankyung could hardly see his face.
Hankyung then reached for Siwon's hand. "Siwon... tell me what's wrong..."

"It's just that... this is the second time you got a dagger on your neck. I feel like I'm failing on saving the one I love..." 

"W-what did you say?" 

"I love you, Hankyung." said Siwon while lifting his head up. 

"Y-you do?" Siwon nod. 

"But do you love me?" Hankyung just nod. Siwon then holds Hankyung's hand tighter. "I promise you I will protect you even it means risking my life." 

"You..." but before Hankyung could say another word, Siwon lips was already on his. 

"I love you Hankyung." he says before kissing Hankyung again. 

They only have 2 hours left in the town. They spend their days with happiness. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go. To show how sorry I am for making you guys wait. I decide to wrote a long chapter. 

So there you go SIWON AND HANKYUNG FINALLY KISSED NOT BECAUSE OF BY FORCED! wooooo !! (A)