The Announcement !

Between two Kingdom

"I thank you to all my guests for coming here. Did you enjoyed our buffet? Good. Now. Besides celebrating the young prince's birthday I have another announcement to make..." 

"Hankyung... this is it. You will be engage to Choi Siwon" teased Heechul. Hankyung straight away hit his arm. "Aigoo. Can't take a joke!"  said Heechul while rubbing his arm. 

"Hyung. Good luck on the announcement." said Leeteuk while holding Siwon's arm. 

"Around 17 years ago two baby boys was born - on different month that is. One day  King Choi Lee attended the celebration I've made when Seja Hankyung (coming towards Hankyung) was born. He also brought his oldest son along. We decides we would like to have a very good relationship with each other. Therefore we have a made a decision. (walk towards King Choi Lee now). We decides to have an arrange marriage between my son Hankyung and his highness King Choi Lee's son - Choi Siwon..Choi Lee johna... do continue.." Giving for King Choi Lee to make a speech. 

"They have been meeting each other every 6 month since the age of 3. Their relationship now have gotten really strong." At that part of the speech Heechul gave a smirk at Siwon who is looking at him at that time. "And today, they are already 17 years old which is old enough to take my place.. but not yet I'm still young. (everyone laughed). Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce you (pulling Hankyung and Siwon's hand walking to the centre of the room) Seja Siwon and Seja Hankyung is now officially engage!" King Choi Lee put their hands together. And everyone clap joyfully. 

Then the king went and grab a red box. When he opened it everyone was excited. It is the most beautiful ring ever. http://www.1forjewelry.com/wp-content/uploads/mens-engagement-rings-0017.jpg

"Abhamama.. when did you do this?" asked Siwon curiously

"Oh I've had it since you both turned into a teenager." smiled the king. Then they were asked to place the ring on each others hand.

After the speech Leeteuk was asked to play a soft music for the engage couple to have a moment together. Because they doesn't want to embarrass their family name and themselves. They had to dance with each other. No matter what! 

Siwon reached his hand out waiting for Hankyung to place his hand on top of his. And off they went dancing. "Choi Siwon! stop making a face expression and smile!" warned Hankyung. 

"Yah! It is good enough I'm dancing with you. I was thingking of running away when my appa told me to dance with YOU!" Siwon widen his eyes. 

"Aish this guy. Strong, handsome and yet still acting like a little child. Grow up will you!" Hankyung stepped on Siwon's foot. 

"Yah! Do you even know how to dance?" 

"As a matter of fact I know! But the stepping was on purpose!" Hankyung widen his eyes. 

"Boys!" queen of Choi Lee's kingdom whispers at the same time like shouting. They noticed it and just stay quiet. 

"Aish! How long will this song going to be?!" complained Siwon

"Yah! Your brother are the one playing. Tell him to finish it. I don't think I can take another minute holding you!" mumble Hankyung.

Siwon straight away caught Leeteuk's attention and give him an expression saying finish the music already! After 2 minutes later Leeteuk finished playing. 

15 minutes later after the dance. It was almost 12 midnight. "Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you once again for coming. We hope you have a wonderful evening with us." saind king Choi Lee. 

A moment later everyone start to leave. Siwon and Hankyung was told to wait at the door thanking them. Everyone who was leaving congratulate them. Some wish the good luck. Some wish them to have a wonderful life together. 

After the celebration, Siwon, Heechul, Hankyung, Leeteuk ; all went for a hot shower. They were too exhausted. After that Hankyung went to have a little piece and quiet at the garden. 

              

Hankyung walk slowly around the garden while breathing a warm nature air. He released a long sigh after taking a sit at one of the bench near by. "Hmmm... today was really weird! and now... I'm officially engage to Siwon." Hankyung take a look at the ring. "The king had it since we were like 13? Wow!" Hankyung priased the king. 

"Hankyung hyung...?" 

Hankyung turned around to see who was it. "Ah Leeteuk. What are you doing here?" 

"I was taking a midnight air. You?" 

"Same...Care to join me?" pointing at the empty sit next to him. Leeteuk then take his place next to Hankyung. 

"What are you thinking about at this moment hyung?" 

"Me? Nothing... just remembering what happened this evening." answered Hankyung calmly. 

"Oh I see." Then there is a silent between them. 5 minutes later... "Hyung?" 

"Hmmm?" 

"About the question.." 

"Which one?" 

"About you liking my brother or not. I'm very eagerly to know the answer." Leeteuk look straight into his eyes. 

Back at the castle. 

"Where is Leeteuk? Err Siwon hyung, have you seen Leeteuk?" 

"No! What time is it?" 

"It is now almost 1." 

"Oh! Try to look for him outside. He usually take some air at this time." 

Heechul then straight away went outside - the castle entrance. "You there..!" But Heechul's went silent for a moment. 

"No matter if they are only just a servant or a guard. They are still older and we must show some respect. At least with our talk. After all we are a prince" Heechul suddenly remember what Leeteuk said once before. 

"Err.. what your name sir?" 

"Bong Dong-sun, Seja Heechul.." He bow showing respect. 

"Have you seen Seja Leeteuk coming out here?" Heechul asked. This time more gentle. 

"No sire." 

"Okay. Thank anywhere." Heechul left. 

"Woah! What has got into that young prince suddenly turn nice." surprised Bong Dong-sun. 

Heechul then continue searching and decides to look at the garden. 

Back at the garden.

"Well...?" 

"Leeteuk, listen to me, I don't know if you have noticed it or not but it has shown clearly that Siwon and I are not really happy with this engagement." Hankyung said calmly

"Never mind about the engagement. But do you or do you not like my brother?" 

"I...I.." Hankyung said slowly. "The.." 

"LEETEUK~!" Hankyung and Leeteuk straight away look at the direction where is the voice coming from. It was Heechul came running towards them. "Oh Hankyung hyung.. you're here to?" Hankyung just nod. "Anyway.. Leeteuk come! There something I want to show you.." pulling Leeteuk's hand. 

"Oh okay!" Leeteuk stood up. "Oh hyung.. just ask you're self that question again and again. I will ask you again one day!" said Leeteuk before leave Hankyung alone. 

 

 

aish~! KIM HEECHUL! will you stop interfereing! 

I wonder what Hankyung was going to say?

Oh and I'm really sorry I forgot to update the story two days ago. 

Sesonghamnida *bow* sesonghamnida *bow*