Heechul is being a Jerk!

Between two Kingdom

 

At Unknown place

“Listen up! Now, I want you to this job properly! Do not fail this time. Understand?”

“Ye.” a very innocent guy.

“If you do the job without any fail, I will give you two bags of gold. Understand?”

“Yes sire.” The guy said.

 

At the Han Kim castle

Leeteuk will be staying at the castle for a while because he founds out that Kim Heechul was injured.

FLASHBACK

It was around a week ago when it happen. Heechul went for jungle tracking one night along with Leeteuk without telling anyone.

“I don’t think this is a good idea Chullie.” Suggested Leeteuk.

“Oh come one Leeteuk, where is your sense of adventure?” Heechul said while walking throught the woods.

“I don’t have one.” Leeteuk replied simply. Heechul stop for a moment.

“Well this will be your first then. Oh and stay close, I don’t want Siwon hyung scold me for missing you.” He warned

“By the way what ARE we looking for?”

“I don’t really know. Just felt like exploring that’s all.” He exclaimed.

Heechul then take a left turn when he accidentally step on a trap and feel down the hole. “Arrgghh!” He screamed.

“Chullie, gwenchana?”

“Ye.” Heechul tries to get back up but his body was in pain. His hand was bruised. His left leg was twisted and his head was bleeding.

“Stay here! I’ll go and get help!”

“Yah! Where am I going to go with this situation?” asked Heechul sarcastically

“Oh your right.” Leeteuk turned around and was about to go and get help

“Leeteuk?” Leeteuk’s step ftoze. Leeteuk look at Heechul. “Becareful okay. Take care of yourself.” Heechul continue with his serious face.

Leeteuk then went to get help. “Help! Help!” Leeteuk shouts while trying to find someone or somewhere to go back home.

Suddenly he saw a mad around his 20’s. Without any hesitate he quickly went to that person.

“Sir, you need to help my…my friend! He is trapped and also injured.”

“Where about?”

“Over there!” Leeteuk shows him where is Heechul.

Along the way he wondered to himself. “Why did I paused when I was about to explain who is Heechul?” he said to himself.

“Sir? Sir?” the man said. “Where is it?”

“Oh yeah. Down there.” He pointed out.

 

After many of hours of trying, finally he managed to save Heechul. Leeteuk and the man help Heechul back to the castle.

Everyone was really shock. “What happen?” the queen asked furiously.

“Well…” said Heechul trying to explain

“It was my fault I’m afraid. I asked him to explore the woods with me. I am terribly sorry.” Leeteuk interrupt.

“Oh I see. Well at least both of you are safe.” Said the queen before releasing a sigh of relief.

Heechul was rather shock with what Leeteuk just had done for him. “Oh by the way, who is this?” the queen asked while looking at the man.

“Chonun Jong Do-geon.”

“He is the one who save Heechul, Mama.” Explained Leeteuk.

“Really? Okay. Leeteuk you take Heechul to the room and help him wash the bruise. Jong Do-geon, you come with me.” Command the queen. Everyone followed her orders.

Jong Do-geon then followed the queen to the guests’ hall. After the maid brings them some drinks, they start the conversation.

“I would like to thank you for saving my beloved son.”

“It’s okay your higness. I just happened to walk pass by the woods.” He answered.

“Thank you once again. By the way, what were you doing anyway in the woods?” she asked.

“I was looking for some foods your higness. It has been almost 4 days I haven’t eaten.”

“Oh my? Maids! Tell the chef to cook plenty of food for our guest.”

“That wont be necessary your majesty.” He said

“No no. This is the least thing we could do for someone who just saved my prince.”

“Kumasumnida, your majesty. You’re too kind.” He praised her.

“So where will you be heading next?” she asked.

“Ah. Well – “

“Mama! Heechul has a fever! He is trembeling! Come quick!” Leeteuk interrupt before Jong Do-geon could answer.

The queen and Jong Do-geon run to Heechul’s room.

“Oh my baby.” The queen sat next to Heechul. “Maid! Get the doctor!”

“Mama, the doctor is not in the castle. He went on a quest two days ago.” The maid explains.

“Bo? What are we going to do now?” The queen looked at Heechul who is sweating.

“Here. Let me” said Jong Do-geon. “Your highness could I get a full glass of water?” he asked.

A moment later, the maid comes in with the water. He then grabs something from his robe. It was a very small bottle. About the height of your pinky (finger). The colour was black.

The queen’s face was now more worried thinking if he’s going to poison Heechul. Jong Do-geon opens the bottle and poured it in the glass. However when he poured it in, the water was still colorless.

“Drink this, your highness. It will cure you.” He said giving the glass to Heechul.

At first Heechul was hesitated to drink the water because of what happened to his brother last time.

“If anything happens, you may cut my head off.” Jong Do-geon speaks up.

Heechul take a sip, but he didn’t taste a thing. It still tastes the same. After Heechul finished the drink, he looks around. His eyes were blurry.

“Mama, why is my sight blurry. Why do I feel sleepy?” he asked.

“What’s wrong with him?” the queen asked to Jong Do-geon.

“Well. He will be asleep for one day. As the medicine is running through his body.” He explained.

The queen the command that Jong Do-geon will be staying here until Heechul wakes up. And Leeteuk will be staying with Heechul.

 

The next day, as he said, Heechul did wake up.

“How are you feeling? Chullie-ah?” Leeteuk asked.

“I’m fine. No thanks to you.” Said Heechul

“What?” Leeteuk was surprised with the way Heechul talk.

But Leeteuk just ignore it and call the queen. “Oh, my baby. You’re okay. How are you feeling?”

“I feel fine mama.” Heechul answered with a smile.

“Well then, when you’re ready to get up, come to the outside okay. Leeteuk, look after him okay.” Leeteuk nod.

After the queen left, around 10 minutes later Heechul gets up and went to get a shower. After shower …

“So, what are you going to ware?” Leeteuk asked while opening the closet.

“Yah! Do you mind not to touch my stuff!” Heechul shouts.

“Oh. I’m sorry.”

“Just get out will you! Or are you in love with me and want to see me ?” Heechul smirks.

Leeteuk couldn’t believe with what he just heard. But Leeteuk was still quiet about it.

At the court room where Heechul practice fencing.

“Here!” Heechul throw a sword at Leeteuk. “Well come on then!”

“What?”

“Fight me back!”

“I don’t want to. It’s to rough!”

“Oh God! You are such a wimp. No wonder you cry so much.”

“I do not!” Leeteuk eyes starts to get watery.

“Well what’s that then wimpy?” teased Heechul

“No it’s not!” yelled Leeteuk and walked away.

“That is what you are! A wimp! Always run away when in a difficult situation.”

Leeteuk is getting angrier by the minute and can’t stand him any longer. Leeteuk grip the sword and starts fighting.

“I see you’re angry! Good. That is what I want!” said Heechul.

During the fight Heechul made a cut on Leeteuk’s arm. The blood was coming out non stop. Leeteuk tries to stop the pain.

“Oh come one. That is only just one cut! Get up will you… you wimp!”

“What did you just call my brother?” Asked Siwon come running in.

“A wimp!” he said with his eyes went wide.

“What have you done to him?” asked Siwon again while looking at Leeteuk’s arm

“Nothing. That is just a small cut! He’ll live!” said Heechul.

“Why you - !” Siwon was about to stood up.

“Hyung don’t!” said Leeteuk while trying to protect Heechul. Because Leeteuk knows when Siwon is angry with what happen to him, anyone in his way dies!

“Who are you to protect me? Let your brother fight for you, you wimpy baby!” Heechul said which made Siwon’s more pressure.

Ignoring his brother, Siwon starts fighting with Heechul. They fight and fight until Heechul was on the floor. “Hyung please stop!” Leeteuk shouts.

Siwon drops the sword and listen to his brother.

“You’re a wimp to Siwon! You spoiled him too much!” Heechul exaggerate.

Siwon helps Leeteuk up and carries him away from the court.

 

Why all of the sudden Heechul being so harsh towards Leeteuk?

What will happen next?  

Is the man at the beginning of the chapter the same person as the one who sends the two robbers? 

 

Anncho, my story stalker huh? hahaha.. Thank You. Also thank you to all my loyal readers:  wongeng_ai, _Cieca_, 19izzati, followyourdestiny and my other subcribers. Your comments makes my day. So comment some more. Thank you once again *giving out ice cream*  :)) -A-