Heechul will be Cured! - said Leeteuk

Between two Kingdom

 

Leeteuk POV

I need to do this. I must do this. I know I can do this. I will not give up no matter what happen. Kim Heechul! Just wait and you will be free! There is no way I'm going to wait for another 10 months for the freakin' full moon! 

Author POV

Leeteuk run as fast as he could. He entered the castle and jumps as many stairs as he can to get up to Heechul's room. He then pushed Heechul's door as hard as he can and run towards Heechul who is now sleeping like a cute panda. Ding Dong! Ding Dong! - That was the sound of the clock from the hallway. It must be already midnight.

The clock means Leeteuk is going to be late. First he need to wake Heechul up, but it will take around half an hour to wake him up and Leeteuk haven't got much time so Leeteuk just decides to punch Heechul as hard as he can. 

"Ouch! Leeteuk! What the hell are you thinking you are doing you pabo!" Heechuls shouts. 

"Shut up! and listen to me! Now! I know deep down in your heart that you loves me. I love you to. I -" 

"Eeww! Are you mad? I" 

"Shut up. just listen will you!" Leeteuk shouts. "I need you to calm down for a moment. Stop thinking. Empty you mind. Okay. Close your eyes." 

Heechul just follow all Leeteuk's instruction. Leeteuk then lean closer to Heechul. He then gives a gentle soft kiss on Heechul's lips. 

"Heechul do you love me..?" Leeteuk asked to see if it works. 

"Are you freakin mad?!" Heechul raised his voice. 

That means Leeteuk is too late. Leeteuk doesn't know what else to do. He was hopeless now. He drop himself on the floor. Tears starts to fall heavily like a river from Leeteuk's eyes. 

"Leeteuk-ah. Bianne. I just shouts at you. I do love you." Heechul crouch down hugging Leeteuk. Leeteuk pushed Heechul and stares at him. 

"It's me. Heechul." Leeteuk still froze up. "Teukie.. Teukie.. gwenchanayo?" Heechul asked gently and at the same time worriedly. 

"You are Heechul!" Leeteuk puts on a smile and kiss Heechul. 

After they stop they open their eyes. They were rather shock with what just happened. Both of them now has two red cheeks. Red as a tomato. 

_______________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is rather short. Scratch that. Really short. 

Okay. Next chapter is *hint* SiHan wedding! HEHEHEHE. 

I know you guys been waiting for it right?