SiHan is in love! ... WITH SOMEONE ELSE (part 1)

Between two Kingdom

Heechul and Leeteuk went back inside. "Oh yeah.. Heechul what was it that you wanted to show me?" 

"Ah yea. Let's go to my bedroom." 

"Your bedroom?!" Heechul just nod and pulled Leeteuk along. When they in the room Heechul went to his wardrobe and lift it up slowly. 

"Here you go!" Heechul smiled widely. 

http://www.musicoutfitters.com/ethnic/images/hlre.jpg

"Heechul?! It's beautiful! It's.. It's... what is it?" asked Leeteuk

Heechul's smiled fade a little. "Aish! It is a lyre! It is like harp. Seriously you call yourself a musician?!" teased Heechul

"Yah! When did I say I was? I'm a prince okay!" Leeteuk raised his voice a little. Heechul just laughed.

Leeteuk then try and play it. "The sound... it so wonderful. Thank you. Thank You! Then Leeteuk straight away hugged Heechul. Heechul was rather surprise with Leeteuk's reaction. Leeteuk then released the hug. "Oh! Heechul-ah... your face.. It's red.. are you okay?" 

"A-aniya! I'm f-fine.." Heechul turned away 

4 years later...

One day, in Han Kim Kingdom a maiden has been transfered to their castle to learn about their traditional art. The person who is qualified to show it is Seja Hankyung himself. It was told that the maiden is call Ku Hye Sun.

http://english.triptokorea.com/english/UserFiles/Image/Entertainment/drama/sbs/Ku%20Hye-sun.jpg

She will be staying will be staying with then for 7 months. They were told that she will be arriving in the evening. Hankyung and Heechul were told to look their best. 

In the evening... at the royal hall

Hankyung and Heechul were already sat on their own seat at the end between their father and mother. Hye Sun then was told to enter. She walk slowly and gently towards the end of the room. She bow slowly to show her respect and manners.

 "Welcome child. What is your name?"

"My name is Ku Hye Sun." Heechul and Hankyung who was stunned watching her walk was more stunned when they heard her gentle voice.

"What is your purpose here?" 

"Because I love art so much I was told to learn about your traditional art and culture." 

"I see. Well I know who can be by your side for this. Hankyung!" Hankyung stood up and stand in front of his father. 

"Ye Johna.." 

"Ku Hye Sun, this is my oldest son Hankyung. He knows all about arts and our cultures. He will be at your service." 

"Aigesimnida Abhamama." 

"Oh and if he is not serious in his work or any unsatisfaction, you may report it to me!" 

Hye Sun smile a little. "Ye Johna!". Hankyung who saw it was rather angry. 

As the days past, Hankyung grew fond of her and he could hardly take his eyes of Hye Sun. Hye Sun was drawing something in the art room while Hankyung just stared at her. "You know... you will eventually drove a hole on face if you keep on staring at me like that!" she exclaimed. 

Hankyung who realized it continue with his drawing. "Finish! Seja Hankyung.. what do you think?" asked Hye sun for his opinion. 

"Let see. The texture using mix colors is very good. From the painting I can see that you are holding the paint brush very gently and soft. Also you have a very good memory!" 

"Kumasumnida seja Hankyung." Hye Sun bow. "Seja Hankyung.. may I see your painting?" 

"Mine?" Hankyung take a look at his painting. "Bo? When did I paint this?" he asked himself. At the same time Hye Sun already approching towards him.

"A-aniya.. I'm not finished yet. Besides it's wrong." 

"Seja... you are a marvelous artist! How can you do a piece of work wrong? Plus an art is never wrong!" she explained. They she decides to take a look at the painting. Her eyes were wide and drop down.

"Seja! It that me?" Hankyung look down to the floor. His face was red as a tomato. "Seja.. It is beautiful.. but..." Hankyung was about to smile but fade when he heard the word 'but'.

"But what?" he asked worriedly 

"If you would like to draw a woman you should use more colors to make her more lively and beautiful" She exclaimed 

"My my.. look who's taking.. If I wasn't mistaken, it sounds as if you were praising yourself back then.." Hankyung smiled.

"Seja....." This time it was her turn to blushed. 

Then, all of the sudden the moment was rather lovey dovey. They stared at each other's eyes rather long time. Before they knew their face is getting closre and closer and closer and.... 

"Hyung! Time for Lunch! Ku Hye Sun noona... abhamama is calling you for lunch!" shouts Heechul.

They quickly take few steps back.

 

To Be Continue ... >.<

 

    

Please don't be angry as I am always making Heechul in the way.

I'm sure that all the SiHan Fan wouldn't want it would you? (A)