Intro

Between two Kingdom

In a far away land stated two kingdom that was built around 200 years ago. Distance between two kingdom was not too far yet not to close. One day the kings from both kingdom decides to unite and have a good relationship. By doing that they decides to have an arrange marriage between their children. 

It all happen around 23 years ago when a kingdom - Choi Lee a new baby was born. The name that was give was Siwon. Prince Siwon. The king and queen have waited for the moment for almost 5 years but they were haven't had any luck until that day. To celebrate, the king and queen invited kings and queen all of the nation. 

Two months after the new born baby from the Choi Lee family, another miracle happened. Another new baby was born. He is known as Hankyung. He comes from Han Kim family. Unlike the Choi Lee's family, Han Kim's wife got pregnant almost once a year but in the end comes to a miscarige. Until Hankyung came along. To celebrate they also asked kings and queens around the nation to join. 

At the Han Kim's celebration, Choi Lee family brought their heir - Siwon. Then this is when everything started! The kings annouced that every 6 months Siwon and Hankyung will meet each other and will spend 2 days and 2 nights with each other. 

At the age of 4 they were getting along really well. They learnt artery together. Play swords fight together. 

However at the age of 7 they start to fall apart. Siwon didn't like what hankyung wanted to do, and Hankyung doesn't like what Siwon wanted to do. For example, Siwon want's to learn kung-fu but Hankyung dissagree. and when Hankyung wanted to learn how to write chineese writings Siwon disapprove.  

 

 

 

a/n: i am very sorry this chapter is rather short. it is an intro after all. so hope you guys be patient for a little while. I promise to update this story really soon.