Chapter 22

Broken Family

Hana Pov

i sit there in my dad’s arms he rocks me back and forth while i cry to myself i'm just so sick of everything even myself i look up at the ceiling “ why…..how could you leave me i need you mommy dad can’t be here all the time for me” my dad picks me up and sits me on the couch he knees down in front of me “ i'm here now and starting tomorrow everything will change for the better right now i want you to go into my room and go to sleep” i slowly nod my head and get up i walk into his room and go to sleep. when i wake up it’s 10:00 am the next day i get out of bed and go into the kitchen i see my dad sitting at the counter on his phone i slowly walk into the kitchen when he sees me he hangs up the phone and smiles “ hey beautiful how did you sleep” i bow and sit next to him” it was ok” he sighs hana we need to talk about what happened” i just talked to your teacher and Minsuk and with everything they told  me i understand that somi was bullying you ?” i look down at the floor and nod my head “ can you tell me why?” i sigh i knew this day would come but i didn’t think it would be this soon “ it all started after me and somi had gotten into that fight ever since then she has been bullying me she  got the whole class to hate me and when i asked why she said...she..s..a..i… i’m sorry i can’t do this i just feel so stupid that she used to be my friend i still want to be friends with her even after everything she has done to me”.

Tao Pov

i sit here listening to hana talk and all i wanna do is slap that little somi “it all started after me and somi had gotten into that fight ever since then she has been bullying me she  got the whole class to hate me and when i asked why she said...she..s..a..i… i’m sorry i can’t do this i just feel so stupid that she used to be my friend i still want to be friends with her even after everything she has done to me” i look at hana and i just can’t help but want to hug her again but if i do i know that she will think that i pity her.” your not stupid hana you and her were friends for a long time and you had grown to trust her i know how you” she looks up at me “ don’t you dare say you know how i feel you don’t know what it feels like to be pushed away from your best friend and then get bullied by her you don’t know how it feels to be outcasted by your whole class you never knew the feeling of hating to wake up in the morning in fear that you were gonna get beat up or have your clothes ruined once again you don’t know the feeling of hating yourself for liking a guy and then getting beat up for hanging out with him do you know the feeling of a knife digging into your skin because someone carved the word into your arm” she raises up her sleeve to reveal  the word carved into her arm she points at it “ you don't have to have this on your arm for the rest of your life but i do my life has been a living hell ever since that day but no you wanna say you know how i feel you don't the happiest i've been in weeks is when i brought that knife to my neck i was finally happy i was so ready to leave this ty place i can’t stand it anymore just because you stoped me this time doesn’t mean anything i can always kill myself any time i want just because no one cares me heck i could go into my room right now and die and it would take everyone three days just to figure out that i'm dead SO DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL OR THAT YOU UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU DON’T” i sit there in shock all of this happened and i knew nothing hana gets up and runs out of the house i get up and chase after her she runs into the street just as a car is coming she looks at me with tears streaming down her face and a smile on her face”HANA” i yell out her name just as the car hits her i run over to her and start to cry.

End Chapter

A/N- is hana alive or is she dead idk lol hey guys thank you so much for reading my story but it’s not over just yet i might upload another chapter tonight it depends but anyway HAPPY FRIDAY !!!