Chapter One

Consuming Love

Dara POV

 

Today is the last day before the boutique is going to open its doors. But still I have a lot of work to do because tomorrow there won’t only be the media and all the rich business women and men, Lee Chaerin the owner of this boutique and the whole company is going to visit the store and to welcome every customer herself. Finally my chance to get to know her in person, that for everything has to be perfect.

I’m still sorting some bags into the shelves together with my assistant and sister Park Bom and the other collogues. Yeah that’s right I live and work together with my sister, no one can sunder us. I take the last bag and put it into the shelf. “So good. So far.”, Bom said right beside me. I look around the store, everything is on the right place. On the right side of the entrance are all the clothes sorted to the right outfit: shoes, jeans/skirt/dress/etc., top/blouse/t-shirt/ etc., hat/cap/etc. in the middle of the right side there is the cash register and after that the bags we sorted into the shelves.

On the left side of the entrance there are sunglasses, perfumes, scarves and the newest collection of bags. At the end of the room there is a big picture of Lee Chearin and her parents. Mr. Lee in a very expensive looking suit, Mrs. Lee in a red gown of her own collection, they both are standing side by side both smiling. CL seems to stand a few steps in front of them wearing a white blouse not fully closed so that you can see a bit of her décolleté, a skinny black jeans and black high heels. Her thumps are in the belt loops, looking at you with her gorgeous smile and sparkling eyes.

The background is completely white and the rest of the boutique is designed in different golden shades. “I guess we’re done.”, I said and smiled proudly after I checked every single detail. The whole employees cheered, ‘cause they started to work at 6am. this morning. “Okay Guys you can go. Me and Bom will deal with the buffet. See you all tomorrow.”, I said loudly to send them all home. A few Minutes later only me and Bom are left and we were busy to establish the table for the inaugural-buffet. “So are you excited to see our Boss tomorrow?”, Bom asked. I was about to tight the screws firmly when she asked me, she knows how I feel about CL. “Absolutely! I really hope that she will be pleased about this store.

And maybe she will also chat a little with us.”, while I was telling Bommie that I became really nervous only about thinking that Chearin could approach me. “I’m pretty sure that she will talk to you. I mean look around everything is perfect nothing to complain about. And Brian won’t come with her so you’ll also have a chance to flirt with her.”, Bom said and laughed when Dara blushed. Dara slapped Boms arm softly. “Yah! Bommie you know exactly that Brian and our boss are dating each other. And according to the media it’s kind of serious between them.”, I complained. Bom giggled. “Yeah sure. But you also know that before she owned the company there were rumors about her dating a girl.”, she answered.

Well that’s true three years ago a woman ran to the media and purported that Chearin slept with her the night before. But she had no proof so no one believed her. “Like you say. Rumors. Nothing more. That’s not the first time someone would try to ruin an image of someone with big influence.”, I said. Were done with the table and everything is ready now. “Maybe there was more. I mean the Lee’s own more than enough money to keep that and all the other girls silent. Also did you ever see Chearin smile when she’s with Brian?”,  Bom mentioned while Dara turned the lights off. It’s not the first time that she tries to convince me that I could have a chance with our boss and I really love her for that.

I mean it’s not like I haven’t already thought about it. “On the red carpet.”, I answered, on the other pictures the paparazzi took when they didn’t know that everyone was looking at them secretly, Chearin never smiles and Brian is always talking to a guy known as Taylor his business partner. “See? Only when everyone is looking at them.”, Bom teased. I rolled my eyes and we went out of the store right to the parking lot where my car is. An old blue Toyota auris with three doors. Me and Bom entered the car and I started the engine.

“Even if what you say is true…. Why should she fall for me? There are a lot of amazing woman all around the world, some who are exactly as rich as she is.”, I wanted to know focusing on the road. “Because you are a gorgeous girl like no other in this world and I don’t think that she’s looking for rich people. She owns more than enough money, she doesn’t need someone who buys her things. She needs someone who loves her exact the way she is even without the money and the company.”, Bom replied. I looked to Bom with the corner of my eye. “Are you serious?! Brian is a rich business guy! I mean I’m stunning yeah… but money is something I can’t afford.”, I said in disbelief, kind of sad.

“You will see. Tomorrow you two are going to chit chat and after that she wants to see you every day.”, Bom said serious. I didn’t answer till we arrived at home. We made dinner and talked about how exited we are about the opening tomorrow. While we ate we were watching TV and heard the news about fashion and the newest gossip. I wasn’t really interested till I heard the name of our boss. “Hey Bom turn the volume up!”, I yelled cause I was in the kitchen cleaning our plates. Bom did as I told her and I stopped cleaning for a second. “….as her publicist has announced Brian Scott and Lee Chearin aren’t dating anymore. She’s officially single. Tomorrow her new Boutique will open in Seoul…”, the reporter said. I froze right in the position of cleaning another plate when I heard that. Bom was cheering: “Told ya!!!”

 

I have a Chance!!!

-----------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo!:)

So this is my first Story about Cheara and my first Story in English.

Hope you won't be to mad about some spelling and grammatic mistakes^^.

My english is not so good. Anyways I hope you all will enjoy this Story :3 and come with me

on this journey. I can't promise to update every day but i will update as much as I can:) thats 

something I can promise you. Have fun :)

Author