0909

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri is getting busier since the past two weeks already. it makes her so rarely to met Chanyeol, sometimes just met him in the morning when they take breakfast but its so rarely because Chanyeol will sleep after his night job and will wake up at 10 or 11 when Jinri isn't home anymore. And her relationship with Soojung is not good yet because Soojung keep ignored her and avoid her whenever Jinri get close to Soojung, Jinri feel sad and tired in the same time but she stay strong with those all and will face it no matter what. She will make up with Soojung soon, she will make an effort for their friendship.

Chanyeol come home at 8pm today and will have day off at night club. He feel so tired and- he missed Jinri actually. its been a while he didn't and talk about their daily like usual, sit on the couch together while talking a lot things, laughing together, sometimes flashback and Jinri will fall asleep on his shoulder, but now they just talking trough phone to know each other condition. He is open the door and their apartment is all dark, Chanyeol can't see anything. he turn on the lamp, and get surprised by Jinri who throw a confeti and there is a cake on table.

"SURPRISED!!" Jinri said excitedly while smile widely. Chanyeol still dumbfound look at Jinri. She said today she will come home late, even she didn't wish him happy birthday right on 12 today but now- she make a surprised that really make him get surprised. "Yah Park Chanyeol! are you just will stand up there like a stupid huh?" Jinri attack make Chanyeol blinks and scratch his head.

"I thought you forgot my birthday though. I got speechless just now hehe"

"of course I'm not! I'm not that cruel to forgot your birthday, we know each other since long time ago already though" Jinri take a cake and asked Chanyeol to closer to her. "now make a wish and blow the candles okay?" Jinri said smiling. Chanyeol just nodding and close his eyes, make a wish. Jinri just look at his face while he make a wish, his face long so peacefully but also look tired, Jinri's eyes down to his nose, that was her favorite since first time they met, and then she look at his lips, that kissed moment suddenly pop out on her mind, Jinri bite her lower lips without her noticed it. After done make a wish, he open his eyes make Jinri look at the candle all of sudden., Jinri smile and then look at Chanyeol again.

"now, blow the candles" Jinri command and Chanyeol blow it immediately.

"Thank you so much, Jinri" he said sincerely.

"no need to thank me, I do it in pleasure. please taste the cake, I make it by myself" she grinning proud of herself.

"wow really? since when you can bake a cake? waahhh"

"since this morning, you know I have one day off today hahahaahh sorry for lying to you. I'm busy to prepare all of this today"

"ouh~ I feel special, Choi Jinri" Chanyeol squeeze his palms pretend like to get touching but Jinri smack his arm.

Jinri put the cake on table and they two sit on the couch together, Jinri slice the cake for Chanyeol and give it to him.

"you are not going to feed me? its my birthday though" Chanyeol said teasing Jinri.

"ouch okay okay birthday man- you win everything today! say aaaaah"

"aaaaah" Chanyeol open his mouth and Jinri feed the cake to Chanyeol.

he chew it slowly and his face look not so good, Jinri feel worried that if that cake is not tasty at all. OHMYGOD. She can cooking but for bake a cake she is not that good at it, because she never learn how to bake a cake before.

"Chanyeol, how? say something please?" she look at Chanyeol in worry. if its taste bad, then- this surprised is failed. 

Chanyeol chew it until he swallow all of it and then grinning to Jinri while give two thumbs up to her.

"Its so yummy, mam! congrats, you are success!" he said happily and take the cake again and eat it.

"waahhh really? fiuuuh~ I thought it taste bad, thanks Lord is taste good! yay!" Jinri feel so happy because she is success to bake a cake special for Chanyeol. she should thanks to Kyungsoo later, because of him she is success.

"you eat also then" Chanyeol feed Jinri all of sudden make her surprised because the cream is touch her nose, Chanyeol laughing.

"ouch you do that in purpose huh?" Jinri stare at him who laughing now.

"No, Jinri. I just feed you, I dont know if it touch your nose hhaahhhaahahh"

Jinri smirk look at Chanyeol who look so happy, she take cream and put it on his nose as well. "take it, Park Chanyeol! hahahhahahaha"

Chanyeol just dumbfound and smirk, he just let Jinir take a revenge but then he take the cake and hide it.

"Stop! this cake is special made by Choi Jinri for Park Chanyeol, so I dont wanna waste it. I will eat it all later" he said while grinning "thanks a lot Choi Jinri, thanks a lot. I love you!" Chanyeol kiss her cheek all of sudden and then runaway to the kitchen while laughing and bring the cake. Jinri who laughing before, become silent and speechless now because of Chanyeol. Her face feel hot, there is a cream on her cheek because of Chanyeol who just kiss her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On sunday morning, Chanyeol and Jinri jogging together. Finally they have time together again eventhough tonight Chanyeol still will be DJ at night club but at least he still can spend his time with Jinri today.

"lets spend time for two today!" Jinri said while they jogging side by side.

"sure! with a pleasure. its been a while right?"

"yes hihihih- anyway can I request something?"

"what's that?" Chanyeol asked.

"piggy back me until our apartment please?" she said while make a puppy eyes.

"what? are you gonna broke my bone Jinri? seriously? No way!"

Jinri smash his arm hardly make him groans, Jinri is cruel sometimes moreover if its talk about her weight.

"I'm not that heavy! ugh"

"but I'm sure my bone gonna broke when we reach our apartment!"

one smack again on his arm by Jinri.

"ouch. YAH!! its hurt!"

"your fault, who ask you to insult me"

"I'm not insult you, gosh! fine I dont wanna close with you, or you gonna hit me again, Giant!" Chanyeol run leave Jinri.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! You wanna die huh?" Jinri try to chase Chanyeol who running while shake his .

"catch me if you can bleh!"

They keep running like a kid, Jinri who is not good at running finally give up and collapse on the road. Chanyeol who know Jinri so well, finally walk toward her and squat in front of her, give her a water. And then he decide to piggyback her to their apartment. Actually Chanyeol just want to jogging alone this morning, but then Jinri wake up and asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter