1515

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris looked at Jinri that look gloomy, she sit alone in the park behind the hospital building. Kris buy two cola and walk to Jinri, he stick the cold cola to her cheek make Jinri get surprised.

“oh! Oppa” Jinri look up to Kris and take a cola that he give to her “thanks” she said.

“what are you doing here? And why are you look gloomy?” Kris asked as he sit down next to Jinri.

“gloomy? I’m not though”

Kris smirk and drink his cola. “people see it now yourself, so- there is problem?” he asked again.

Jinri just smile a bit “nothing oppa, really”

“oh- I think you will keep your promise? You can share anything to this oppa, right?”

Jinri chuckles and punch Kris’s arm lightly. She not sure should talk about this to people, she didn’t even tell Soojung yet about her confession to Chanyeol. She feel ashamed on herself. That’s why she choose to just silent.

“uhm- not now please? I need time, oppa. I’m promise I will tell you later huh?” Jinri try to be nice to make Kris not get offend.

Kris smile and messed her hair “alright~ but please don’t be gloomy like that. Your face is look like vampire already you know? You want to make your patient scared of you huh?”

Jinri chuckles “of course no!”

“then- make a good face, be friendly because you have a lot a kids patient. Don’t be scary for  them, they are just a kid!”

“alright sunbae!” Jinri salute to Kris and smile widely to him.

“Doctor Kris~~”

A little girl come to Kris and Jinri while running a bit, it makes Kris turn to look at that little girl. She come to Kris and stand up in front of him.

“oh hello princess~” Kris pinch her cheek softly. Jinri just smiled when she seen a cute girl that come to Kris.

“Doctor Kris~ my throat is hurt again- it makes my voice look like a frog~”

Jinri chuckles of that little girl word, she is so cute and pretty. And she look so spoiled to Kris. She is one of Kris’s patient on this hospital and she just want Kris to take care of her.

“oh really? Can you open your mouth? Aaahhh I will check it”

That girl listen to Kris well, she open and let Kris check her up.

“ah you know princess? You should drink your medicine and drink a lot water? And ~ you can’t get outside too long because the wind is not good for you, okay?”

Mom of that little girl is sitting on the bench, watch for her little daughter. Jinri who just noticed it smile to that woman, and she smiled back.

“okay doctor! And~ who is this?” That little girl point to Jinri that sit next to Kris.

“oh- hello!~ I’m Choi Jinri. What is your name?” Jinri said happily.

“tell your name to her, princess” Kris asked her to introduce herself to Jinri.

“hello~ my name is Lauren. Are you a doctor same like Dr.Kris?” her innocent face make Jinri pinch her cheek softly.

“pretty name Lauren~ yes I’m a doctor here. Oh you dont know me hm?”

That little girl shake head and clingy to Kris.

“You are not going to take away don’t Kris right? Because doctor Kris said he will marry me when I grow up later”

Jinri widen eyes and look at Kris then laughing. This little girl so innocent and cute.

“really? He will marry you? wow! Invite me okay? Don’t worry I won’t take away doctor Kris- he is my friend only~”

“Thank you doctor Jinri- I like you” that girl smile widely and hug Jinri immediately. Jinri hug her in return.

“princess, your mom is waiting. You should take a rest now okay?”

“okay doctor Kris- bye bye~!” that little girl run to her mom while waving to Kris and Jinri.

Jinri still laughing when Lauren already gone, it makes Kris frown as he look at her.

“what?” he asked.

“I never know if you are a pedo, oppa! Hahahaah”

Kris stare at her and chuckles “stop laughing! It’s because of you reject me!” he pinch Jinri’s waist.

“ouch~ bad so bad~”

Jinri keep laughing and Kris follow her laughing. At least he can make this girl laughing now, and her face look better than before eventhough maybe her heart still not better yet.

**************

Chanyeol just finish bathing, he have on air this afternoon after lunch. Too bad Jongin is not with him anymore because he have another job already that make him comfortable and confident for Soojung that a doctor.

Since that night he feel awkward to stay near Jinri, he scared that he will hurt her again. He feel like want to get out of this apartment because like his promise, he will get out if he make Jinri cry. but Jinri must be not permitted him for sure, also Jinri didn’t know that if Chanyeol actually know that she cried. Chanyeol knew why Jinri hiding when she cried, she didn’t wanna Chanyeol know that she cried. Jinri act as usual to make a situation not be awkward but Chanyeol the one who look so awkward, that make Jinri feel guilty because he seems avoid her.

Chanyeol played his phone while walk to the kitchen to take a glass of water. When he drink a water, he got an email that shock him to death.

“seriously?!”

Chanyeol run to his room and get dress hurrily. He want to make sure that if that email is true or not. After done dressing, he go to Richan and mess his fur and then go.

“bye Richan!”

Chanyeol rode fast to the place that be his direction. He can’t stop smile if its true, he hope that’s all true.

When he arrived Chanyeol walk fast to the building. He look at the board, the stick it there. The names of people who got a scholarship to learn to be composer in Los Angeles. And he seen his name there, number 3 is Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol can’t hold his smile, he smiled so wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter