0707

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung just get out of the Taxi and walk to the hospital building where she working. When she just about to walk in, someone stop her by standing in front her all of sudden make Soojung stop walking immediately. Soojung frown and then sigh when she know who is someone standing in front of her now, Kim Jongin with his wide smile asual. He always come to this hospital every morning since a week ago and makes Soojung irritated, even he always texting Soojung to always take care and dont forget to take her meal. No matter Soojung ignored him, he keep do that. He never give up on Soojung. Its been 2 months already since their first met.

"Good Morning Baby-jung" Jongin greeted her with his cheeky grins.

"I told you many times, my name is not Babyjung! can't you understand it?" Soojung rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Babyjung is your nickname from me though" he said again.

"tsk. what are you doing here? if you dont have anything to do here, you no need to come here. this is not your place"

"hm? not my place?" Jongin tilted his head "I think everyone have right to come here whenever they want though, including me" he grins again.

"Good morning, Soojung!" Jinri greeted Soojung when she just arrived and noticed there is Jongin with Soojung "oh? Jongin-ah? Good morning! what are you doing here?" Sulli asked with her warm smile.

"Good morning, Jinri. I'm here just want to met my princess. did Chanyeol who send you today?"

Jinri nudge Soojung's arm "eeyyy my Soojung have a prince now huh? hihihihihi. No, Jongin. Chanyeol is still sleep, he seems so tired though. Anyway I'm going first okay guys? I have something to do first! bye!" Jinri waving with her eyesmile as she walk away faster.

"Jinri I'm coming with you!" Soojung shouting about to chase Jinri but Jongin hold her arms immediately, make Soojung forcedly stop because of him.

"hey good morning, Jungie!" Kris suddenly already beside her and greeted her. Of course Soojung get surprised and annoyed in the same time, because Jongin is holding her now.

"Good morning, sunbae!" Soojung reply him. Kris's eyes look at Soojung's arm that get hold by Jongin.

"oh? your boyfriend? you guys look good together anyway. I'm going first okay? bye!" Kris who look at Jinri early of course want to go immediately and chase his crush, Choi Jinri. "Jinri! wait up!" he shouted as he chase Jinri.

Soojung who seems annoyed, take off her hands from Jongin harshly. "dont touch me! why are you always disturb me?" she stare at Jongin.

"I'm not disturbing you though"

"You disturbing me! stop appear around me! because of you everything is ruin!" Soojung yelling to Jongin.

"what? I didn't do anything though. You like that guy?" Jongin asked her while look at into her eyes.

"No one of your business!"

"why you like someone that dont even look at you? you are pretty, you can find another guy that you want! but why him? you look pathetic by chasing him"

"ouch why so busybody? I like him or not its no one of your business okay? and- you said you like me right? why you like someone that not liking you back? its just the same right? you are pathetic then, same like me! if you dont wanna look pathetic, stop liking me!"

"its different. you will like me back someday, I will make an effort to make it come true" Jongin stare at into her eyes. they stare at each other now.

"ouch high confidence! sure, do whatever you want. I wont interest on you though"

Soojung leave Jongin after saying that word. Jongin not get offend because of her words, because he sure that Soojung will fall for him later or sooner. he sure that and he will prove it if he is not kidding by liking her, he fall in love with her since the first time he met her. No  matter if she look like a mad woman, cold girl. its his type and he like it. There is no give up word on his dictionary. Jongin smiling and then turn back to go to the place that he working. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kyungsooooo" Jinri walk in to the caffe where the place Kyungsoo working, Kyungsoo is her friend since they are in elementary school. He still in college now and have a part time job in this caffe, actually the owner of this caffe is his father that's why he can working here.

"hey Jinri, long time no see!" Kyungsoo's eyes sparkling when he seen Jinri come in to the caffe with her cheerful face. they hugging each other just like a friend.

"yeah! how are you? Hi Daehyun, can you give me one ice blended cappucino?" Jinri said when she look at Daehyun who passed by. She almost know everyone who working on this caffe because this caffe is her favorite so do Chanyeol.

"sure princess! wait a minute okay?"

"okaayyy!" Jinri show her thumbs up.

"well- as you see. I'm fine and always fine. but- dizzy with the last assignment. being a doctor is so hard though. can you be my tutor later, sunbae?" Kyungsoo said teasing Jinri, make this girl laughing.

"hahhaah sure! but now I want to ask your help first though"

"what help?"

"help me to bake a cake. Chanyeol's birthday is near so I want to bake a cake for him" she smile.

"why not just buy it? simple right?"

"Noooooo, I want to make it, special! since you are good at it so I want you to help me"

"tsk tsk Jinri, but I want a payment!" Kyungsoo laughing because Jinri immediately pouts when he asked for payment.

"what kind of friend you are kyungsoo!"

"one ice blended cappucino for princess Jinri" Daehyun come with her cappucino and he put it on table.

"Thank you handsome daehyun! you are my favorite worker in here" Jinri show her eyesmile.

"hahhhaa thank you! anyway I'm goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter