1212

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“you know this patient is so handsome, Soojung!” Jinri chuckles while she walking with Soojung.

“tsk Jinri, who is more handsome? Chanyeol or your patient?”

“hahhaha yah! Can you not comparing Chanyeol with anyone? Duh”

They chuckles together while keep talking about their handsome patient. They stop talking until Kris who walk toward them, Jinri and Soojung immediately bowing politely to him and Jinri still smile a bit as usual but now with Soojung.

“uhm- Jungie, I need to talk with you. Can we?” Kris said to Soojung that make her look at Jinri immediately. Jinri just smile and nodding, means she ask Soojung to go with Kris. Soojung actually scared that she will get snap again by Kris, but then she follow Kris.

“Jinri, its okay right?” Kris asked Jinri.

“sure sunbae, just take your time”

Kris and Soojung leave Jinri, they walk to somewhere that not many people pass by. They go to Kris’s room and talk just both of us.

“what do you want to talk about, sunbae?” Soojung asked him when they already inside the room.

“are you alright?” Kris asked. Soojung raise her eyebrow, she try to figure out where side that Kris want to talk about.

“yes I’m alright, why?”

“I mean- after that day, when we fought. When I angry at you exactly”

Soojung not answering Kris, she just keep silent. It will be embarrassing if she told him everything, she thought.

“I’m sorry for that day, Jungie. I know I’m being too much to you that time, I dont mean to snapped to you. I just- I lose my mind. I’m so sorry for everything. I’m sorry for hurting you- for saying such a things like that”

“sunbae but-“

“after Jinri reject me and saying like what I said to you, it makes me understand how hurt you are when I said that to you. I can feel what you feel that time, I shouldn’t saying like that to you, I shouldn’t blame you for anything and I shouldn’t forbid you to love me. That’s why, today, right now, here I am, sincerely apologize to you, Jungie. Now I understand that we can’t forced love, if you can’t forgive me then I deserve it.  I know that was my fault”

Soojung bite her lower lips. She think about something, Jinri must be talk to Kris- that’s why today he apologize.

“sunbae- I already forgive you and its not your fault at all though. You are right, we can’t forced love. So- lets forget it?”

“you really forgive me already?” Kris stare at Soojung and she is smile then nodding.

“yes sunbae”

“thank so much, Soojung. You are such a kind girl, and I’m sorry I never noticed it that if actually you adoring me since we were in high school. Its been a long huh?” Kris chuckles make Soojung’s mouth widen. Jinri just open up her secret again. Ugh she will smack that girl after this.

“but- sunbae- I...”

“hahhahaha no  need to be shy. Well- thank you for loving me that long, Jungie. You are such a loyal girl huh?”Kris messed her hair.  “do I still have chance to start to likes you now?”

Soojung widen eyes all of sudden because of Kris’s words. What- why? Why now? She is in love with Jongin already, and he already make her heart full of him, and no place anymore for anyone.

“ah sunbae- but- “

“hahahahah I just kidding, Jungie! I know you close with Kim Jongin right? A guy that always come to this hospital almost everyday to see you. I think he is a good guy, keep going Jungie. I will support you! fighting, I know he must be love you so much. Dont make him waiting you too long”

“thank you, sunbae-“

“so- at least we still can be a good friends right?” Kris asked her.

Soojung nodding and smile “sure!”

“thanks a lot, Jungie. Uhm- can I hug you? as an oppa, is it okay?” Kris asked again make Soojung chuckles and nodding again.

Kris spread his arms to welcome Soojung to his hug, Soojung come to him and hug him. Kris hug her in return, they are hugging while smiling just like a sibling already. Finally- these two can understand each other feeling and can forgive each other.

****

Kris look at Jinri who stood up alone at the rooftop of the hospital building, she seems think of something there while look at to the front. Seems like she daydreaming until not noticed that Kris who already stand up next to her. Kris nudge her arms with his elbow make her wake up all of sudden and look at Kris.

“oh- sunbae?” Jinri look surprised because Kris is beside her now.

“shock huh? What are you thinking about? Why are you daydreaming?” he asked kindly.

“ah- nothing, sunbae. So- where is Soojung?”

“take care of her patient. Finally she forgive me- I feel so glad”

Jinri nodding and smile “good then”

“she is a kind girl”

“I know right”

“so-“ Kris turn his body toward Jinri “Jinri- do you hate me?”

“uhm?” Jinri tilted her head, look at Kris who look at her as well now “hate you? why should I?”

“because I hurt Soojung, your bestfriend. Well- if you hate me and dont wanna talk to me anymore then I deserve it though. I’m a bad guy right?”

Jinri chuckles amusedly make Kris frown look at her, she chuckles amusedly, why? Is that funny? What is funny actually?

“sunbae, Soojung forgive you already, even you guys make up already. So- why should I hate you?”

“so you aren’t hate me?”

“of course no! I’m glad that you apologize to her and she forgive you, eventhough you guys not in relationship in the end but at least I feel so glad there is no awkward moment anymore between you guys. And- actually I want to apologize to you as well”

“apologize to me? Why?”

“because I think I just being too rude to you that time for saying that time, I know you must be hurt right? I’m so sorry, sunbae” Jinri look down, feel guilty. Because so far she never being rude to a guy who have crush on her.

Kris chuckles and pat her head.

“well- I thanks to you because you did it to me it makes me understand all. Thank you so much, Jinri”

“you didn’t got offended?”

Kris shake head and smile “No, but well- a bit. Because- oh come on Jinri, you know how’s guy feeling when a girl that they love reject them? Its so ing hurt, and you know it”

“I’m sorry sunbae” Jinri bite her lower lips, still feel guilty. But Kris chuckles and mess her hair.

“hey come on, stop saying sorry. I told you I already understand, we can’t forced love. But-  I have a request, can I ?”

“uhm? What is that?” Jinri tilted her head.

“love me as an older brother. I can’t be your boyfriend, but at least I want to be your big brother. You can tell me everything about your problem to me, you can share anything to me. Just look at me as your real big brother, I’m promise I will be good brother for you. May I ?”

Jinri look at Kris got impressed. And then she nods excitedly.

“sure sunbae! Sure! I’d like it so much!”

“promise me? We will be a good sibling right?” Kris showing his little finger to Jinri and Jinri link their little finger together.

“promise!”

They smile widely to each other and chuckles happily.

“oh one more, Jinri”

“yah what again?” Jinri look at him.

“call me oppa! I’m tired  being your sunbae, so just call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter