1717

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since 2 hours ago Jinri just sitting alone at Kyungsoo’s Cafe. She sit alone there while playing game on her cellphone, sometimes she shout because get lose and it makes people in that Cafe look at her in weird look. Kyungsoo just look at  his bestfriend that already like crazy girl. He was accompany her but then he become busy because so many costumer come here, it makes him should leave Jinri for a while.

Minseok that work at that Cafe as well and know Jinri as well finally come to her.

“Miss Choi, are you going to order something else?” Minseok asked her while stand up near her table.

“ah oppa- give me one more ice blended cappucino please” Jinri answer without look at Minseok because still focus on her games. But she know so well Minseok’s voice.

“what else?”

“just it oppaaaa, thanks”

“okay- wait for an hours”Minseok said make Jinri suddenly stop playing and look at Minseok.

“huh? Are you kidding me?”

“right! Like that, Jinri. If you talk to someone, try to look at them not focus on your cellphone though” Minseok said nicely and smile to Jinri. It makes her feel so bad to the older, she chuckles awkward.

“I’m sorry oppa”

“its okay, I will go take your order okay? Wait!” Minseok smiled and then walk away leave Jinri.

“so- until when you will be here, Miss Choi?” Kyungsoo sit down again opposite to Jinri while look at this girl in front of him.

“aish you mind that I’m here for long time huh? I’m bored so let me be here” Jinri said and pouting.

“hello Jinri, it’s weekend. You can go anywhere though, shopping? Your hobby though. I don’t mind if you here all day- its just you playing game just like in your own room. Do you even noticed that they look at you like you are a freak already huh?” Kyungsoo chuckles after see Jinri expression.

“what did I do though? Aahh whatever- as long as I didn’t bother them nah!”

“you will make my customer go away with your weird attitude! Well- it’s just 2 months already Chanyeol go but you look like a wife who lose her husband already though!”

Jinri smirk and throw a tissue to Kyungsoo.

“watch your mouth! Bleh.. I just miss him though”

“call him then!”

“I will let him focus on his study” Jinri grinning but Kyungsoo snort.

“move on then”

“what do you mean?” Jinri asked.

“I think you close to that tall man who have a milky skin like you- ouch someone who can’t say ‘S’ properly” Kyungsoo said describe Sehun, Jinri laugh immediately.

“yah! You can’t say like that ouch~ meanie”

“its true though, I said the truth. He saying Sehun is like Thehun~ ouch really like a kid”

“hahhhahahah yah!! Gosh Kyungsoo you are smart at mocking people now huh?” Jinri kick his legs lightly.

Kyungsoo chuckles because he just make Jinri laughing. This girl seems so lonely without Chanyeol. Since Chanyeol gone, she often to spend her time on this Cafe. Sometimes just come and drink or eat something, sometimes come to the kitchen and learn how to make a coffee with Minseok, sometimes she teasing the worker and sometimes she pretend to be a worker there.

Lucky Kyungsoo the one who hold this cafe so he can let Jinri do those all since she is his friend. Jinri a funny  girl and so bubbly, she is so easy to get close to people until she know all the worker in this Cafe.

************

Chanyeol grinning happily when he seen Jinri’s face on the screen of his macbook. Finally he have time to talk to Jinri now even just through skype.

“Chanyeolliiiiieeeeeeee!!” Jinri yelled loudly make Chanyeol take off his earphone for a while and it makes Jinri pouting but chuckles after that.

“Gosh! Please be quiet- the neighbour will throw you a plate later because you disturb their sleep” Chanyeol chuckles. He feel so happy can seeing Jinri now, she make her hair into a cute bun and she wear her night dress already.

“ah I don’t care. I miss you!” Jinri said immediately. Believe or not Chanyeol’s heart beating now.

“I miss you more” he said while smiling. “how are you there? Tell me you are fine- and everything is fine”

“yah! Are you just want to heard a good news only huh?”

“of course! Because I want to make sure you always fine”

“bleh~ alright, I’m fine” Jinri grins and eat a cookie that beside her “and you?”

“what do you think? Ouch cookie at night? Fatty!”

“oh shut up! I won’t be fat. Well....... you must be fine there right?”

“No, without you hahahahah” Chanyeol answer playfully.

“ouch cheesy~ there must be a lot pretty girls, are you got a girlfriend?”

“tsk Jinri, I don’t have time for it so stop asking about girlfriend or whatsoever” Chanyeol tap Jinri’s nose on the screen. He feel want to touch her so bad right now, he missed her damn much.

“alright~”

“how’s your life without me around this 5th months huh?”

“!! I miss ride motorbike with youuuuu” Jinri chuckles as she look at Chanyeol on the screen.

“we will ride again when I’m back okay? Will you wait for me?”

“of course I will, so comeback soon!” Jinri claps and laughing.

I mean- do you will wait for me and not seeing another guy? Because when I’m success later I will propose to you immediately. Ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter