1818

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin just takes Soojung back to the hospital after they take a lunch together. Day by day this couple become so close to each other and look so happy whenever they together. Soojung get out of the car so do Jongin.

“I can’t pick you up later because I’ve dinner with staff tonight, it’s okay right?” Jongin look at Soojung that already stood up in front of him.

“it’s okay, I will just take taxi later. Just make sure you don’t drunk too much, alright?” Soojung stare at her boyfriend. This guy like to drunk whenever he have dinner with his staff, that’s why Soojung always remind him.

“alright babyjung! Go in now!”

“okay, take care” Soojung smile to Jongin, she only smile as sweet like that to her boyfriend and Jinri as well when she want something from Jinri.

“I love you!” Jongin winking and smiling as he waving to Soojung.

“I love you too” Soojung smile and then turn back, walk to the hospital building leave Jongin that still stood up near his car.

Right when he didn’t see Soojung anymore, Jongin open his car door but he close it again when he seeing Sehun that with Jinri. Jongin watch them and- they look so close. Sehun pat Jinri’s head and then smile widely before he walk away and waving to Jinri that walk in to the hospital building. Sehun walk back while keep waving to Jinri with his wide smile, when he turn back- he look at Jongin that who look at him as well right now. Sehun’s wide smile disappear immediately when he seen Jongin.

“seems like I should be strict to you, Oh Sehun!” Jongin glare to Sehun that not really far from him now.

“what do you mean?” Sehun tilted his head. He doesn’t understand what Jongin talking about.

“Jinri is my friend, and I don’t like that she is close with you”

“what’s wrong? She doesn’t even mind, why you being busybody?”

“because Jinri is own by my bestfriend”

“I’m your bestfriend right? So what’s the problem?”

Jongin smile mocking while look away. But then he look at Sehun again.

“can we talk?”

“just talk, go ahead”

“not here”

Jongin and Sehun standing face to face in the city park. Jongin choose a place that not many people passed by and here they are- because people busy working and school so not many people come to this park now.

“what do you want to talk about?” Sehun asked, opening the conversation.

Jongin just sigh and it makes Sehun frown, what actually this guy want to talk about. Jongin sighing because he can’t believe that he should saying this to Sehun.

“I’m sorry-“

Sehun who before put his hands on his pants’s pocket, now take it off and standing properly. He feel weird because Jongin suddenly apologize to him. What was happened actually? Jongin is not drunk,right? Sehun didn’t say anything, he just stare at Jongin until Jongin continue his sentence.

“two days ago, I met Minah. At first she asked how’s my life and then she said to me that she looked at you with a girl in Hongdae, look so close together and happy. And then she asked me- is that your girlfriend or not but I said I don’t know.....and- I saw her smile mocking...”

-Flashback

“he said I’m a cheap girl and y but- haha actually himself is cheap though. How could he rejected me that time and now he is in relationship with an ugly girl that have a bad body- seriously.... that girl is not in the same level with me or even Sehun”

“what do you mean?” Jongin asked.

“yeaahh he rejected me that time. Well actually I know that- he must be like me back that time and want me, since I’m the prettiest in the school but because I was your girlfriend that’s why he rejected me, he pretend like he didn’t want me-bleh” Minah said without even felt guilty. Jongin didn’t know if actually she said it purposed or accidentally.

Flashback end-

“I just noticed it i’m so stupid for believe her that time and blame you for everything. Because of my stupidness- I messed up our friendship, I’m sorry” Jongin said sincerely. He feel so stupid and feel guilty in the same time. Why he just know the truth now after many years? He feel so stupid because blame Sehun for a things that he didn’t even did.

Sehun smile suspicious and then walk one step to Jongin. He stared to Jongin and punch his stomach immediataly make Jongin who is not ready fall to the ground. Jongin confused why Sehun punch him when he already apologize, but yeah maybe he deserve it because of his stupidness.

“aahhh~ I feel spacious now! Finally” Sehun said and giggles. He looked at Jongin that still on the groud, he offering his hand to help Jongin get up. Jongin takes his hand and get up with Sehun’s help.

He pat his clothes that dirty because of a dust, he should be back to his office after this. And the next second the laughing together- Jongin walk to Sehun and hugs his friend. Sehun hug himin return while pat his back.

“glad finally you know about it and realized your mistake!” Sehun said with a mocking toned after the break the hug.

“glad you are still a playboy!” Jongin mocking back as he punch Sehun’s arm lightly.

“seems like being playboy is my fate! Hahahaha”

“I know right~ but please, I beg you- don’t Jinri” Jongin stare at Sehun again after they making up already.

“why with her? Because she is your friend huh?”

“yes and I told you already she is own by my bestfriend, Chanyeol”

Sehun tilted his head and frowning “Chanyeol? But Jinri said- she doesn’t have any relationship with Chanyeol. She said Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter