1111

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol wake up  this morning because of his phone keep rang and it makes him irritated. He is so sleepy because he came back home at 3 in the morning and he just sleep for 3 hours, he feel like want to throw his phone away. Chanyeol the nightstand beside his bed, where he put his cell phone. Chanyeol take it look at his phone with his small eyes because still too sleepy, there are 3 missed call and 1 message. Chanyeol open the message immediately.

From : Hani
Good morning Chanyeol! Have a nice day.

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes annoyed. He thought it was important message, well- its just a good morning greeting message. He put his cell phone back on the nightstand and ready to comeback to his dreamland again, without replying the message. But when he is about to sleep again, he heard a sounds of a plate outside of his room. It must be Jinri who take a breakfast this morning, it makes Chanyeol wake up immediately and sit on the bed still with his sleepy face. He didn’t met Jinri since yesterday and Jinri also didn’t even sent a message for him, so he thought she was so busy yesterday.

Chanyeol wear his rilakumma slipper that the same as Jinri and then he walked out of his room. When he walked to dining table, he found Jinri that take a breakfast alone but still with her pajama and her rilakumma slipper same like Chanyeol, he smiled look at her like that. Slowly he walked toward Jinri and greet her.

“Good morning~!” greeted him and then take a glass of water to drink it.

“morning” reply Jinri shortly, no smile and without look at Chanyeol.

“you just eat cereal?”

“yes” and again she reply shortly make feel weird.

“why?” he asked again still try to see Jinri’s reaction.

“why, what?” she asked back.

“why just eat cereal ? and- where for me?” he already sat down opposite to Jinri and look at just one bowl in front of Jinri.

“make it yourself”

Chanyeol frown. Jinri never saying like that to him. They always prepared for breakfast to each other but now? Chanyeol feel weird, whats wrong to Jinri ? she seems cold this morning and lazily. Is she in period? Chanyeol thought.

“you okay?” he asked finally after fight with his mind.

“nope!”

“what’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked slowly to make Jinri not feel irritated because since then he keep asking her.

“ask it to yourself” she said again make Chanyeol get more confused.

Chanyeol know that if Jinri become like this, that’s mean she is mad. But why? What’s wrong? He doesn’t even do anything wrong, he guess.

“you mad?”

“yes, you know”

“but why? Jinri, tell me. How could I know if you dont tell me? Please tell me so at least I can apologize if I’m wrong”

Jinri just sigh and push the bowl away. She folded her arms on table and look at Chanyeol, finally she look at him.

“is it that hard to replied my text? At least if you really couldn’t accompany its fine though, I’m not forced you. Just tell me you can’t, simple right? But you dont even pick up my called and replied my text, and your phone is dead. are you dating someone? That’s why you dont wanna someone disturbing you? If so then fine- I wont disturb though!”

Chanyeol tilted his head, look at Jinri in confused. He still digest Jinri’s words, he still doesn’t understand with what Jinri talked about. When did Jinri sent a message? He didn’t even received one of her text yesterday though. Chanyeol thought.

“what do you mean, Jinri? I didn’t even received your text yesterday, I was waited but there is nothing. I’m serious”

“are you kidding me? I called you like many times and then I sent you message because you didn’t pick up my called, I thought you busy that’s why I text you”

“but there is not called from you yesterday Jinri, even message. There was nothing, I swear! My phone is dead because it was low batt. But before it was dead, I check it and there is no your message even called”

Jinri sigh and took her phone that near her. She opened something and give her cell phone to Chanyeol, to ask him read a message that she was sent yesterday.

“how could it be? But I really didn’t received it, Jinri”

“how could it be? Ask it to yourself then!”

Jinri stand up and walk away while Chanyeol stood up as well following Jinri behind.

“Jinri but- hey dont be sulk, I can explain it. Yesterday I was- ” suddenly Chanyeol remember that if yesterday he was took a lunch with Hani and left his cellphone on table when he went to restroom. But before he went to restroom, he check his phone first if there is a message or not but its nothing. And when he came back, there is no message as well. Or  maybe- Hani ?

“you was what? Dating?” attack Jinri

“NO!!” Chanyeol said immediately make Jinri frown.

“and then- ?” She looked at him that who stood up in front of her.

“I just- “

“if you really dating, just admit it though. I wont disturb you anymore to accompany me if you are dating. Move!” Jinri stare at him that still stand upin front of her.

“but I’m not dating, Jinri. I swear! Jinri yah!” Chanyeol keep following Jinri like a kid.

“whatever, I want to take a bath and go for working!” she said while walk to bathroom.

“I will send you to hospital today” Chanyeol said.

“no need, I will just take taxi” Jinri said before she walk into the bathroom.

Chanyeol messed his hair frustrated, he is confused that he should tell Jinri or not about that time he hit Hani with his motorbike. But he doesn’t wanna make her worried, that’s why he didn’t tell her. But maybe he will tell her later then, than he accuse him something weird like that. He never dating someone else, even once never. And it makes Jinri called him gay that time, tsk. Chanyeol will never know until when will keep his heart for Jinri, until when he won’t show this love to Jinri. He is to scared , scared to lose Jinri if he confess to her. Scared that she will get away from him later on. Scared that she will ask him to get out of this apartment later, not because he doesn’t have money to stay at other place. It just- without Jinri his life is like empty, and he used to be with her since long time ago so- if Jinri not beside him he will feel like something is missing.

*******************

Jinri just get out of taxi when she reach the hospital that where she working. She really refuse Chanyeol that want to send her to here. Jinri walked lazily because she feel badmood today all of sudden, it because of Chanyeol.

Suddenly Kris appear and greet her.

“Good morning, Jinri” he greeted nicely with his smiled.

Jinri just rolled her eyes. Why should she met this guy in the morning like this. Kris was go to another city for few days and now he is comeback. Since Soojung tell her about everything, it makes Jinri a bit hate Kris because he hurt her bestfriend. Also he make her cry. She never know if Kris is that meanie. He used to be to kind and nice to her but the fact is- he is so meanie to someone that really love him.  Jinri feel lazy to talk to anyone now, moreover she still feel annoyed toward Chanyeol and now she should met Kris that make her get more irritated.

“morning!” she reply shortly and keep walking without even look at Kris who walk next to her.

“are you okay?” he asked her because she look so cold.

“yes!”

“you sure?”

Jinri sigh and turn her body to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter