0404

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinri, will you marry me?" Chanyeol said kneel down in front of Jinri while hold the small box of the ring. Jinri can't say a word. she is speechless and touching in the same time.

"are you just proposed to me?" Jinri asked him.

"of course. what else? I want to marry you because I love you and I want you to be mine. please give me the answer now, Jinri" Chanyeol look up to Jinri hoping for a good answer from Jinri, the answer that he expect, the answer that will make him happy forever.

"but Chanyeol-"

"Choi Jinri! yah yah! wake up! Ohmygad Jinri, OI CHOI JINRI!" Chanyeol shaked her body since then and Jinri open her eyes immediately when she feel that someone shake her body with that loud voice rang on her ears. Jinri look at Chanyeol who sat on her bed while look at her weirdly.

"yah! wh-what are you doing here?"

"wake you up of course lazyass! you're not going for working today? and why your face is blushing while sleeping? OH! again? are you dreaming something dirty Jinri? MAYGAD!! I don't know and never know if actually you are ert!" Jinri hit Chanyeol hard with her pillow.

"I'm not dreaming something dirty and I'm not ert! aish you get out of my room now!"

Chanyeol chuckles when Jinri hitting his arm. he walked for go out of Jinri's room but then he stop in front of the door "what do you want for breakfast?"

"I will make it today then" Jinri said as she stood up and stretching her body a bit.

"you will be late, now is 7.30 already"

"REALLY??? Ohmygod, make anything then!" Jinri rushing go to bathroom until she forgot that to bring her towel.

Chanyeol just chuckles look at Jinri. she is always like that, but sometimes Chanyeol pity him because too tired. that's why when she's home and Chanyeol is waiting, he will massage Jinri. Chanyeol take Jinri's towel and put it in front of the bathroom door.

"Jinri, your towel"

"thank you!" Jinri shouting.

Chanyeol walk to kitchen and make a simple breakfast for Jinri, a sandwich. no matter how late she should take her breakfast, because Chanyeol always said it breakfast is the most important before we start our activity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Chanyeol come on! accompany me to go that hospital again" Kai keep asking Chanyeol to accompany him to the hospital where the place Soojung and Jinri working. what else ? he want to met Soojung again, he said Soojung's face is like a magic for him. and he fall for her from the first sight. 

"aish for what?" Chanyeol still busy with his game on his phone. he is not pay attention to Kai even once. he is just focus on his game after his on air as Dj at radio today is over. Now is Sooyoung who is Dj-ing.

"of course to meet my babyjung!" this time Chanyeol click a pause on his game and look at Kai whil frowning.

"My Babyjung? since when she become yours? tsk tsk" Chanyeol just shook his head and continue his game again.

"since the first time I met her. come on Chanyeol- HELP ME! let's go to hospital so at least you can seeing Jinri as well"

"I met her like everyday, why should I met her at her work place again? she will bored to see me"

"okay then just accompany me. please Chanyeol. I will treat you pizza after that"

***

"where is Soojung? aish~" Kai and Chanyeol walked around the hospital for finding Jung Soojung.

"probably she is busy. hah I'm tired though" Chanyeol said. he wear his black hoodie that Jinri bought for him 3 months ago. He wear that hat of that hoodi to covering himself a bit. Chanyeol doesn't like to go to hospital because of he doesn't like the smell of the hospital. He put his hands on the pocket on his hoodie while walking beside Kai who still busy finding for Soojung. when the nurse is passed by, Kai stop her and asking. while Chanyeol facing the wall, ashamed.

"excuse me, can I asking something?" Kai said.

"sure, what's that?"

"do you know Dr. Jung Soojung? where is she now?"

"ah Jung Soojung sunbaenim? she on the 5th floor now, take care of her patient. I just been there anyway"

"oh thank you so much, is she still there?"

"yes she is"

"thank you"

Kai bowing to the nurse and smile widely. finally he will met his babyjung, he turn back and look at Chanyeol. "yah Park Chanyeol, come on. I find her"

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and follow Kai who walk excitedly because he will met his crush soon. Chanyeol wonder how could Jongin fall for Soojung at the first sight. she is is a cold girl and sooo rarely to smile, but yeah Soojung is pretty but Chanyeol never interest to the cold girl like Soojung. he always interest to a girl that full of smile and cheerful.

When they reach a 5th floor of hospital, Jongin look at Soojung who talk to someone. a tall guy who almost the same like Chanyeol but his face is a bit like a western people. Chanyeol look at Jongin's expression, gloomy. but then he smiled again when that tall guy leave Soojung, he smiled to Soojung and leave. after he left, Soojung turn back and found Kai who standing not too far from her. she is frown when Jongin waving to her. Chanyeol's thought, Soojung didn't remember Kai.

"I need to go to restroom first dude" Chanyeol pat Jongin's shoulder and walk away leave Jongin who smiled like an idiot while look at Soojung.

"Hi babyjung!" Jongin said when he already stood up in front of Soojung. Soojung frown when she heard that Jongin just called her babyjung.

"excuse me? who are you? babyjung? I'm Jung Soojung, not babyjung" she said coldly like usual.

"Babyjung is your nickname from me of course! you don't remember me? how sad~"

Soojung just sigh. she think s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter