2020

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol wake up from his deep sleep. He feel tired of his works, yes finally Chanyeol get a good job already. He working at SM Entertainment as a composer, his song that he create by himself that make him can working on this place. His song become so famous because it’s a good song also the one who sing that song is a famous singer like Cho Kyuhyun, Yesung, Byun Baekhyun and Kim Taeyeon. And just like that he can earn a lot money- thanks for his talent. Many times they ask Chanyeol to be a singer but he reject it, because being a singer will be so busy and tour to another country of course he avoid it since he can't get far away from his wife.

Chanyeol look at the side of his bed and his side of the bed left empty with a messy blanket. His wife must be woke up already. Chanyeol smile. Yeah- he is officially Jinri’s husband since a month ago and they still in honeymoon period now. He can’t stop thanks to God for give him a better life with Jinri. Chanyeol change his position from sleeping to sitting. This is Jinri’s room and become his room as well now.

Chanyeol look at a ring that on his ring finger, and he smile again. Finally he get up and stretching his muscle, wearing his slipper and walk out of his room.

He can see that Jinri busy in the kitchen, he only can see her back. Still with her night dress and make her hair into a cute bun showing her milky neck. Slowly Chanyeol walk approach her and hug her from behind immediately make Jinri get shock.

“for God sake Chanyeol!! You make me shock! Oh Gosh” Jinri hold her forehead. She is seriously got shocked because of Chanyeol while this husband of hers just chuckles and kiss her cheek as he still hugging her waist from behind.

“Sorry... good morning wifey~” he whisper to her and kiss her cheek again.

“ouch you become so spoiled since we are married huh? You always clingy on me, tsk” Jinri shake her head.

“so what? I’m officially your husband though and you’re my officially wife so I can do anything to you- including clingy on you”

“ouch~ alright alright spoiled husband, you better now take a bath because you need to go to your office and so do I. Let me finish my cooking first” Jinri turn around and cups her husband’s cheeks, peck his lips and smile.

Chanyeol peck her lips back and look at her “why not we go bathing together?” he grinning.

Jinri rolled her eyes “No, it will be take so long! I know who you are. So go bathing now, honey! Go go go!” Jinri make Chanyeol turn around and push him from kitchen area.

Chanyeol walk lazily to the bathroom make Jinri just chuckles look at her childish husband. She feel so glad finally they are married, Jinri feel so lucky to have him as her husband. Never know if they will be like this in the end- as expect. Thanks, God.

**************

“Long time no see Mrs.Park!!” Sehun greet Jinri with his wide smile, right when Jinri open the door for him. Jinri seems surprise when he saw Sehun in front of her apartment.

“Oh Sehun?! OhMyGOD!!” Jinri smile widely while covering , get surprised of Oh Sehun coming to the apartment.

“Honey? Who is coming?” Chanyeol who was watch a TV suddenly appear because Jinri took so long. It’s weekend so they spend their time in the home together. Chanyeol widen eyes when he seeing Sehun that standing in front of the door.

“oh? Sehun!” he smile widely as he walk toward him and hug Sehun warmly.

“oh come on guys~ you don’t let me to come in first huh?” Sehun said after he break the hug with Chanyeol “I brought a lot present though!” Sehun lift up a paper bag that he brought.

“oh gosh! Sorry we are too excited that you come. Let’s go come in!” Chanyeol said and let Sehun to come in to their apartment.

Jinri make some drink for all of them and some snacks in the kitchen while Chanyeol and Sehun talking to each other, and sometimes Jinri heard that they laugh out loud. Don’t know what are they talking about.

“So- when you comeback from Japan huh?”

“last week- oh I miss the old time though!” Sehun said while rubbing his chin.

“do you mean you miss being a playboy huh? You look so mature now, Sehun. Keep going!” Jinri suddenly appear while bring a drinks and some snacks.

“hahhahah you know, Jinri. But no- I just miss it... I will find my true love now”

“oowwhhh cheesy! Hahahah well it’s true. It must be so many girls fall for this handsome vampire huh?” Chanyeol nudge Sehun’s arm, make Sehun tilted his head look at Jinri and then back to look at Chanyeol.

“handsome vampire? You know about that? Hahahah”

“of course! My wife tell me everything!”

After Chanyeol and Jinri married, Sehun change to someone better. He stop playing with the girls and leave his night live. He is not come to night club everynight as usual because he decide to working at the office of his dad. Well yeah- he is the heirs of Oh Company- but so far he is too lazy to do his job in the office. But now he become responsible of his job and being mature than before. Like that he got even more handsome and- of course there are so many girls want him. He is handsome, rich, and- single!

“ouch it’s too much. But hey Jinri, wait-!” Sehun speak when Jinri is about to sit down on the couch join them. Sehun come closer to her and look at her from head to toe. And then he rubs Jinri’s belly “pregnant- or not?”

Jinri suddenly knock Sehun’s head and so do Chanyeol who pull Sehun back to his seat. How dare this kid touch his wife.

“watch your hands, Oh Sehun!” Chanyeol smirk.

Sehun just laughing and sit back on his seat “ouch chill out, Mr.Park. I know she is yours, don’t worry” Sehun punch Chanyeol’s chest and make Chanyeol pouts.

They talk about many things and sharing about their activity. Actually Sehun want to visit his bestfriend Jongin first when he just comeback from Japan, but Jongin and Soojung still in Jeju Island to spend their honeymoon there since they just married about a week ago. So Sehun decide to come to this apartment, to met Jinri and Chanyeol. They being a good friends already and Sehun- tell Chanyeol and Jinri that he close to someone already that attrack his attention. And that lady is his own secretary. Of course Chanyeol and Jinri get surprised plus happy with that information and it makes Sehun get shy.

“who is that lucky girl?” Jinri asked.

“you want to know? Pay first” Sehun stick his tongue out to Jinri and then laugh.

“oh come one Sehun, just tell us her name then. And introduce her to us later when Jongin as well” Chanyeol said excitedly.

“uhm- her name is.......... oh it’s secret! Hahahahah I will just tell you that- she is pretty, just it. Yeaahhh!” Sehun laugh out loud make Chanyeol and Jinri rolled their eyes. But okay maybe Sehun is not ready to tell but for sure he will tell it to them later or sooner.

How about handsome Doctor Kris? Finally he got his love- he meet this doctor when he going to China for his work. Jia, a beautiful lady that attrack his attention. He felt for her on the first sight.. and a good news is Doctor Jia also in love with Kris and since then they get in to relations

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter