1919

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri and Sehun come to the party tonight. It was Sehun who asked Jinri to accompany him to come to his friend’s party. He feel uncomfortable if coming alone that’s why he asked Jinri to come with him, and lucky- Jinri want to accompany him tonight.

A pretty lady Jinri look so beautiful tonight and it make Sehun get impressed when he pick her up at her apartment. Well.. Sehun also look so handsome, imagine Sehun as a handsome vampire make Jinri chuckles. Jinri always called Sehun a vampire because of his red lips and white skin, it suits him so much.

Sehun hold Jinri’s waist as they are in the party, Jinri stare at him when he sticking on her. Sehun raise his eyebrow.

“what?” he asked.

“don’t act like you are so intime with me eh”

Sehun chuckles “oh c’mon- I just hold your waist like this though. It just weird if we don’t holding each other in the party” Sehun explain make Jinri rolled her eyes for his reason.

“Hey! Oh Sehun! Waahh you coming huh? Thank you so much!” a tall guy that have a cycle on his eyes make him look like a panda greet Sehun.

“yeaahhh.. I try my best to come, no problem dude”

“and who is this pretty lady with you hm? Your girlfriend?”

Sehun about to say something but Jinri shook her head immediately.

“No, I’m not. I’m Sehun’s friend, Choi Jinri” Sulli smiled to a man in front of her.

That guy seems hold his chuckles while peek on Sehun’s expression.

“Hi Jinri, nice to meet you. I’m Tao” he smiled nicely to Jinri.

“Ouch Jinri, can’t you even pretend like you are my girlfriend? Tsk” Sehun smirk and punch Tao’s arm that who chuckles.

“well- Jinri... this handsome man is a playboy high level, be careful on him!” Tao said while chuckles.

“oh shut up, panda!”

“hahah I know- but he is kind enough”

“alright~ enjoy the party guys, I’m going first okay?”

“okay~” Jinri and Sehun said in unison.

At 11 pm, they reach Jinri’s apartment. Sehun takes her to the apartment safely as usual. Jinri know Sehun is a playboy or even player, because whenever they hang out together and met Sehun’s friends they will talk about those girls who close to Sehun.. but Sehun try hard to avoid that conversation if he was with Jinri. Jinri sure that Sehun is a good guy, he is fun to hang around, they never be awkward to each other because Sehun such a crazy guy somehow. He is ridiculous and funny that sometimes make Jinri laughing. He always be nice to Jinri so far, polite, and seems protect her. That’s why Jinri doesn’t feel worried around Sehun but still- she need to be careful.

They stood up in front of Jinri’s apartment, facing each other. Sehun just look at Jinri, only her- he look at her for a long time until Jinri feel uncomfortable.

“what’s wrong?” Jinri asked.

“you are so beautiful~” Sehun said softly that suddenly make Jinri shivering but she try to chuckles.

“aahahahh alright, thanks”

Slowly Sehun pinned Jinri to the wall beside the door. Jinri stuck on Sehun’s hands beside her head, he stare at Jinri seductively but his eyes look so soft. Jinri can’t understand that gazed, but to be honest she is shivering now. What will Sehun do to her.

“may I?” Sehun asked her, sounds like a whisper.

“what?” Jinri asked back because she didn’t know what will this kid doing.

Sehun lean closer to Jinri’s face slowly- his gaze focus on her pink lips that make him want it since then. Jinri doesn’t move, she stay still, their lips so close to each other and..............

*************

A handsome guy just landing and appear on the airport. He look so cool that make a girls around him look at him while whispering to each other. With his brown hair and earphone plug on his ear, with jeans and white blue t-shirt combine with a hoodie it make him look perfect plus a sunglasses that he wear. He look perfectly cool and handsome.

He smiled widely when he found his bestfriend waiting for him, he waving excitedly and walk toward him faster.

“Kaiyaaaaaaaaaaaa!” he shout happily, Jongin feel embarrassed actually but- who care? He smile widely welcome his bestfriend who is finally coming back.

“For God sake. Are you really Park Chanyeol? You look damn cool dude! Wow” Jongin said and then they hugging each other. Chanyeol laughing because of Jongin’s praising.

“ouch- I’m handsome even since I was born okay??” Chanyeol said playfully. He look so  happy that finally he is comeback to Seoul- and he can’t wait to meet his beloved person.

“whatever! But glad you’re back!”

“thank you dude, and thanks for pick me up!”

“yes be proud  because I left my work for a while just to pick you up. why not Jinri?”

“oh c’mon- I want to surprise her you know?”

“alright then, let’s go!”

Chanyeol pulling his luggage and walk side by side with Jongin. They talk about many things as they one the way. They keep laughing as they talking to each other that make Jongin actually doubt about to telle him,... about Jinri and Sehun.

“okay- can we talk about serious thing now?” Jongin asked him while driving his car.

“sure! What is that? Really serious one?”

“I guess so- but please don’t freak out! Be calm and stay cool just like the way you are”

“alright~ go ahead”

“it’s about Jinri...... and Sehun”

Chanyeol look at Jongin immediately. His feeling suddenly change- to be worried and scared to listen about it. But he is curious about it.

“what happened?” Chanyeol asked.

“Jinri and Sehun......officially engaged”

Like a thunder attacking on Chanyeol’s chest, his face got pale immediately after hearing what Jongin said to him. He feel like his body is dead already... Jinri is own by someone already. I’m late...

**********

Chanyeol walk weakly to the apartment, he decide to leave this apartment soon after he packing all of his stuff. He bought a ring already for Jinri and about to porpose to her today but- the reality is not seems like what he expect. Everything is over, he is late, so late.

Chanyeol push the pin of the apartment- Jinri didn’t change the password. The door opened and let Chanyeol walk in while bring his luggage. The apartment seems so quiet, even Richan is no where to be found already, the cage is empty. And seems like Jinri is not home now.

Chanyeol collapse on the couch- feel have no strengh anymore to walk to his room. He lean on the couch and his head look at the ceiling.

“stupid Chanyeol- now you regret for losing her? Hahah who asked you become a coward huh? You should tell her that you love her before you went to LA... you should tell her how much you love her. And now? No chance anymore for you. you lose!” Chanyeol say to himself and rubs his face with his palms. He stare at the ceiling again until he close his eyes slowly- try to calm his mind.

Suddenly he feel someone’s breathing on his face, the fragrance that he love it and he know it so well this fragrance. Strawberry~ Jinri’s favorite.

Slowly Chanyeol open his eyes and get shock when he saw Jinri’s face in front of his face. She is bend down to make that position, she smile softly to Chanyeol- but this guy still shock with his eyes widen. He thought he is dreaming now, Jinri’s face is so close to him, her smile like a heaven for him.

“yes Park Chanyeol... you’re stupid, sooooooooooo stupid!” Jinri said and then chuckles as she stood up. “welcome back Park Chanyeeeooooollll” Jinri yelling ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter