0505

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol arrived at his appartment with Jinri at 6.30 am. He slept already when Jongin's put him in the car until they reach Jongin's apartment, Chanyeol didn't even knew it, and he woke up at 6 with his dizzy head because suddenly he dreamed of Jinri and then woke up all of sudden. when he woke up he just noticed it if he didn't comeback home last night and he drunk. Chanyeol never planned it but it just happened after he felt all moody yesterday, Jinri must be worried because he didn't comeback home. with his head still feel dizzy Chanyeol grab his motorbike key on table and took his jacket, he left before Jongin is wake up. he just leave a memo for Jongin.

his apartment look so quiet, probably Jinri still sleep since today is friday so she have a free day. it's good if Jinri still sleep, he thought. but he got shocked when he open his bedroom door and found Jinri who sleep on his bed. Chanyeol is about to close the door back and get out but Jinri call him.

"Chanyeol? is that you?" she asked.

"y-yes"

Chanyeol cancel to close the door, he look at Jinri who sat on the bed with her sleepy face. Jinri can seeing that Chanyeol standing near the door with his jacket on his hands, his hair look so messy. 

"why are you not comeback home last night?"

"oh- I have something to do" he smiled a bit, awkward.

"I see- but why you didn't told me early? I mean-"

"I have my own privacy, Jinri. I can't tell you everything about my life!" Chanyeol use a high note make Jinri's eyes widen.

"oh okay- I was just asking"

Chanyeol feel weird, because he thought that he just snap to Jinri just now. She stood up from Chanyeol's bed and walk toward him.

"I'm sorry for slept on your bed" she said before walk out of the room.

"It's okay"

Jinri smell something that she really know, she stop walk and back standing in front of Chanyeol, look into his eyes.

"you drunk?"

"hm?" Chanyeol look at her back, feel awkward.

"you drunk, that's why you didn't comeback last night?" she asked again, in a slowly toned.

"I- I'm sorry. I- its accidentally"

"you have a problem, Chanyeol? I think- this is the first time you drunk?" Jinri keep look at him, look up to him. They standing face to face, actually Chanyeol can't look at Jinri's eyes. it was his weakness, but no matter when he should stare at Jinri because she said she hate it if she talk to Chanyeol and Chanyeol look at another way.

"I don't have a problem. it- just- my boss come last night and he asked all of us to joined drunk with him. so yeah- I couldn't rejected him, I feel unrespect if I reject him"

Jinri know Chanyeol is lying, because when he said it he didn't look at Jinri's eyes. Jinri know him so well, since they are live together quite long time already. eventhough she know that he lied, Jinri didn't asked again. like he said just now- he have his privacy, she want to know so bad what's wrong with this guy in front of her but she decide to not asking. Probably, Chanyeol still feel dizzy because since then he just lean his back on the wall.

"you know why I forbid you to drunk? its because, first- it's not good for your healthy since your activity also like an owl. sleep in the morning and wake up in the late night. second, you riding. can you imagine it how you riding with you drunk like that? I don't wanna something bad happen to you, I never want it. I only have you, I don't wanna lose you. I said like that not because I'm selfish, it's because I care. I want you always safe wherever you are. thanks to Jongin who safe you last night, I really feel thankful"

Chanyeol just look at Jinri's toe when she said like that, he look like a kid who just got scold but his mom. but when she said about Jongin, he looked at Jinri and a lot question on his mind. what Jongin told Jinri last night? 

"okay- I hope you won't do this anymore. I really hope so. I'll prepare a warm water for you to take bath, so after bath you can sleep, okay? wait here" Jinri smile a bit and pat his shoulder before walk out of Chanyeol's room.

Chanyeol throw his body to his bed and sighing. he feel guilty because he lied to Jinri, but of course he can't say the truth that he hate to see Jinri with Sehun. he feel that he have no right for it, Jinri only see him as a brother and bestfriend. no more than that. once again he sigh, he feel pathetic and he think that he should move on. but no one can replace Jinri, he fall for this girl since the first time he saw her smile.

"hello, my name is Park Chanyeol. but you can just call me Chanyeol. thank you" Chanyeol introduce himself in front of the class. he is a transfer student here and feel awkward at first.

"okay Chanyeol you can sit beside Jinri at the back now" the teacher said to Chanyeol and he bow to his teacher and walk to his seat. he sat and put his bag on the table.

"hello Chanyeol, I'm Choi Jinri" Jinri introduce herself to Chanyeol while smile widely as usual. she offering her hands to shake hands with Chanyeol.

"ah hello Choi Jinri" Chanyeol hold her hands and they shakes hand together.

"hehe just call me Jinri, its nice to meet you Chanyeol. I hope we can be good friends" she said again, she really a cheerful girl. Chanyeol love to see her smile, especially that eyesmile, she look so cute with it.

"I hope so, its nice to meet you too" Chanyeol smiled back to her. that's the first time they met, and Chanyeol still remember it well. Chanyeol thought Jinri just will be his good friends in the class and school, but no. when she said she want to be good friend with Chanyeol, she really mean it. Jinri always call Chanyeol whenever she want, she like to share her happiness to Chanyeol. eventhough she have a lot friends, but only Chanyeol who will she call first. She will tell everything to Chanyeol first, that's make Chanyeol happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter