0303

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo yo yo! Good morning everybody!"

"good morning yo! still in radio star with Dj Kai here"

"and DJ Chanyeol, we will accompany you guys this morning!"

"yeah right Chanyeol! we will accompany you guys for your activity like usual with the song that will coloring your morning today"

"yeaahhh! whoever prepare to go for working, school and college today. have a nice day guys!"

"and- I'd like to say Good morning to Sooyoung noona who stand by since this morning. you working hard noona"

"hahhahah yeah! and I'd like to say have a nice day to CJR like usual"

"oohhh CJR is Chanyeol's admire huh?" Kai teasing Chanyeol. because whenever Chanyeol on air at the radio in the morning or in the night, he always send regard to CJR. who is CJR? everyone curious about it but only him who know it.

"hhahahahh. well- let's start tthe morning with the song from Paramore called Still into you"

"stay tuned guys!"

They turn on the song and then take off their earphone for a while. Chanyeol knock Kai's head immediately.

"do not ask me who is CJR, aish you"

"hahahah why? is she that important for you huh? I know its Choi Jinri"

"yeah you know but can you stay silent? ey this kid. of course she is important for me"

"why not you date her then? she is single though"

"shut up! no one of your business"

"pfft okay okay" Kai raise his hands up means like he give up for asking.

Chanyeol have ever think for date Jinri but he think it will be awkward since they live together. Jinri see him as a brother already and he doesn't wanna ruin everything. he doesn't wanna if he date her and then she become awkward to him, he doesn't want it. he just want like this, Jinri and him close to each other without any awkward moment.

Chanyeol look at his phone for a while and there is a new message receive. he open it and smile.

-CJR
have a nice day for you too, pcy. fighting!

it's Jinri. means- he listen to Chanyeol on air and greet her few minutes ago. Chanyeol put his phone back and wear his earphone again. start to on air again after the song is end.

After about 2 hours on air, finally Chanyeol and Kai take a rest. they sat on the couch together with Sooyoung who gave them nachos. Chanyeol's favorite. They decide to take a lunch together later and now they have a free time because the other DJ was on air after them.

"what do you guys want to eat?" Sooyoung ask Chanyeol and Kai.

"are you going to treat us noona?" Kai asking excitedly.

"sure! because my dongsaeng is working hard today"

"woooaahhhh noona you are the best! I want eat chicken" Chanyeol yelled while clapping his hands.

"me too I want chicken! but I just want to eat here. who will buy the chicken?"

"YOU!" Sooyoung and Chanyeol in unison. make Kai frown annoyed, it's because he is the youngest here so everyone always asking him for anything and he can't refuse it.

"its okay, Kai. you can get an extra chicken though, show up your buing buing thingy" Chanyeol said and then laugh hard. Kai is the type who can't do an aegyo. actually he can but too shy to show it except when he try to seducing a girl that he likes.

"ouch no. it's not my style. okay then I'll but it. where the money noona? and Chanyeol- give me your motorbike key"

"you going to use my buddy? aish you" Chanyeol throw the key to Kai. After get the money and the motorbike key, Kai going immediately.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dr. Soojung just treat her patient that just got an accident. after she is done and got out of the patient room, he found Jinri and Chanyeol who is waiting at the waiting room.

"how's Kai?" Chanyeol come to Soojung immediately when he seen Soojung just get out of the room.

"who is Kai?" Soojung frown looking to Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry I mean Kim Jongin.is he alright?" Chanyeol asked again.

"he is alright though, there is no serious injured. he still fainted and will wake up soon. he just shocked"

"haaah- thanks Soojung"

"no problem. I'm going first okay?" Soojung said to Jinri and Chanyeol.

Jinri just accompany Chanyeol for a while. Kai use Chanyeol's motorbike to buy a chicken but then Chanyeol got called by the police and said that his motorbike got into the accident at the Gangnam street. of course Chanyeol panic overload, the one who use his motorbike is Kim Jongin. At the hospital he meet Jinri who asked so many question to him because the police also called Jinri, told her that the owner of that motorbike got an accident. Jinri panic if there is something happen to Chanyeol, but she feel relief when found Chanyeol is allright.

"how could  he use your motorbike? you make me shock you know!"Jinri hit Chanyeol's arm.

"Kai just go for bought a chicken though, I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter