0101

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri is busy this morning like usual before go for working. she prepare all of the stuff that she need to bring and what she need for today. after she done dressing and preparing all, she walk out of her room and go to kitchen to take a glass of water. but she seeing Chanyeol that busy on the kitchen, he make a breakfast probably.

"good morning" Chanyeol greet Jinri that walk to dining table.

"omo~ you wake up early today huh? this is so rarely happening though" Jinri said as she sat on the chair at dining table and take a glass of water while look at Chanyeol who offering a plate of fried rice to her "thanks" she said after she took it.

"well- I'm not sleep....yet. I stay up after I came back home. I don't know why my eyes seems doesn't wanna closing, so I just watched movie" explain Chanyeol and sat opposite to Jinri.

"all night? you didn't sleep at all?" Jinri asked again

"yes" he answer shortly while nodding.

"are you alright? sick? insomnia?" Jinri keep asking him while she start take her breakfast.

"I'm alright and I'm not sick. I don't think so, I just not sleepy"

"you should sleep after this okay? your body need rest!" Jinri point him with her spoon.

"okay doctor!"

the conversation is over and they just take their breakfast quietly, but then Jinri's phone ringing that make her stop eating.

"hello? ah sunbae. okay okay I'm on the way now.bye!"

Jinri hang up the phone and drink a glass of water hurrily.

"who?" Chanyeol asked her.

"Kris Sunbae! I gotta go now. and you- sleep okay? I will see you later. bye!" Jinri mess his hair before she take her bag and walk away immediately leaving Chanyeol that still at dining table.

"do you want me to send you to hospital?" Chanyeol shout.

"no need! just sleep okay?" Jinri shout back and leaving.

Chanyeol just sigh and continue his breakfast. he is not sleepy at all actually and maybe with he send Jinri to hospital with his motorbike he can feel sleepy? okay it's weird. but he will listen to what Doctor Jinri just said, he will go sleep today because he take one day off today.

***

I have nothing to do today, really. I command myself to sleep but until this time still not sleep yet. I don't know what's wrong with me though, and this TV program is so boring. there is no good program to watch. I hope Jinri comeback home early today so at least I have someone to talk to or play around. Jinri and I are live together since 4 years ago. well- she ask me to live together with her at this apartment that's enough for both of us. Jinri's dad gave this apartment to her when her 18th birthday. she is so lucky? yes, because she come from a rich Choi familly.

I remember my first time when I met her at Junior High School. I was transfer student, and there I met Jinri. note, I'm an orphan. I don't know my parent and I don't even know their face, plus I don't know if I have sibling or not, that I just know is I came from a borstal institution. sometimes I wonder about my family but what could I do? I can't do anything, just let my life flow like this. and thanks God I met Jinri. She is a cute girl and nice, the nicest girl that i have ever met. I always remember her voice when she introduce her name to me and want to be good friend with me. since that we became officially friends and she is my seatmate. I'm not really good making a friends but with Jinri I feel so comfortable. moreover when she asked me to come to her house, that big house I have ever come to. and her parent is so kind to me, I think I know where Jinri got the kindheart side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter