0808

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinri!" Kris run a bit when she seen Jinri who walking alone and just get out of Hospital building, he try to chase Jinri who keep walking not heard him that shouting her name. Kris hold her wrist immediately when he success to chase her, Jinri turn back and widen eyes when she seeing Kris.

"oh? sunbae?"

"I keep calling you but why you not answer me?" he said still holding Jinri's wrist.

"ah- I'm not heard you though, really. what's up?" Jinri look at him. She feel uncomfortbale actually if should be with Kris like this, she scared Soojung appear all of sudden and look at them. it will hurt her and Jinri never want to hurt Soojung.

"I want to have special dinner with you tonight. you can right?" Kris asking and hoping that Jinri will say yes.

"eerrr- "

"you going to reject me again?" Kris stare at her make Jinri bite her lower lips. She is confused what reason that she should tell him to reject him.

"hmm- no sunbae- its just- can I ask Soojung to join?"

Kris sighing heavily and look at away before he look at Jinri again, right into her eyes.

"why always Soojung? whenever I ask you to hang out together why you always mention Soojung? do you cant live without her? is Soojung your bodyguard or something? why always Soojung?" he asked.

Jinri scratch her head awkwardly "ah- that's not like that, sunbae. I just-"

"You know I like you since we still in University until now we are become officially doctor already. why are you never noticed it? why you never looked at me? am I not good enough for you? tell me- what can I do to makes you like me back. I will do anything" Kris said seriously make Jinri feel guilty and awkward.

She can't ask Kris to do anything though because she really not like him- on love meaning. She just like him as her sunbae and she already consider him as her brother. Because her heart is full of one name already and it never change right until this time.

"Sunbae- I thanks so much to you because you like me, you take care of me and you always caring to me. but sunbae- I just like you as my brother and my sunbae, I respect you and I can't like you more than that. You know we can't forced love- no matter what are you doing for make me fall for you if I'm not really into you- it will be useless. So- I wont ask you to do anything for me. I appreacite it you like and love me, but I'm sorry- I really sorry that I can't accept your heart" explained Jinri politely, make Kris just look at her.

"is that because you love someone else?" he asked again.

Jinri confused that she should said yes or no. She just keep silent until Kris speak again.

"right- you love someone else right?"

"No- sunbae.. I- "

"its okay- I understand. but- I will keep waiting for you as long as you are not taken yet. I still have hope right? there is nothing wrong if im trying and make and effort" Kris smile kindly to her.

"but sunbae- why no you accept Soojung? she is way better than me-"

"Soojungie? why her?" Kris frown and tilted his head look at Jinri and try to find the answer through her eyes.

"no sunbae! I mean-"

"is Soojung like me?" he asked slowly. Jinri curse for become . she just open up the big secret accidentally. How if Soojung know this? she will angry to Jinri for sure.

"Sunbae- listen to me, I-"

"is that because of Jungie that you dont wanna hang out with me? that's why you always ask her to join if we go together? are you trying to make a match us? Jinri- I dont believe it. why you do this to me?" he stare at Jinri with his disappointed face. Kris walk away leave Jinri that still try to explained it to him.

"sunbae please listen to me first! sunbae!" Jinri try to chase him but he just too fast. So she stop because tired to chase him, she never be good a chasing people, she is not good at running. Jinri sit down on the park in front of the building hospital. she was panting.

"Jinri? what are you doing here?" Jongin suddenly already stand up in front of Jinri. Since when he stood up there, Jinri didn't know.

"oh Jongin ah? I just take a rest" she said.

"seriously? this doctor is weird same like Chanyeol. do you know where is Soojung?"

"Soojung still inside, she still need to look at her patient first before go home"

"really? hehe so I come in the right time. stop being weirdo, Jinri. get up and go home if you want to. I'm going to met my  babyjung okay? bye!" Jongin grinning and then runaway inside the hospital to met Soojung. He want to make surprised for her, like he promised to himself he will make an effort to take Soojung's heart. he will do anything.

Jongiin walk to Soojung room that he know already since he is often to come here. but when he is open the door and about to greet Soojung- he heard someone is talking. Jongin cancel his action and just listen to them talking.

"you like me?"

"sorry? what do you mean, sunbae?"

"Jinri said you like me- is it true? you really like me? why Soojung?"

"sunbae- I'm not understand-"

"stop pretend, Jung Soojung! why you like me? why?" Heard Soojung got snapped, Jongiin get pissed off and almost want to walk in and punch him hard but he cancel it. "answer me, why you like me Soojung huh? because of you- Jinri always avoid me! Jinri always reject me whenever I ask her for dating. So- its all because of you? you cant see me happy be with her huh?"

Soojung eyes get red because hold her tears that almost fall down. she hold it hard because she doesn't wanna crying in front of people especially Kris.

"is it that wrong to likes you" finally she answer with her shaky voice.

"No- but you ruin my relationship with Jinri. because of you she reject me"

"why you blame me for it ?" she asked again stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter