0606

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"seriously I did it to Jiyeon? fml, what's wrong with me" Chanyeol facepalm after he heard Jongin's explanation about that night.

"you drunk, so no wonder"

"you are not told Jinri about it right? Dont say yes"

Jongin shrugs that make Chanyeol pull his collar "seriously Kai!"

"Give me Soojung's number then I will tell you what did I told to Jinri" Jongin smile proudly for himself.

"what kind of friend you are. tsk" Chanyeol take his cellphone and finding Soojung's number because she is Jinri's friend. And he said its important to know about Jinri if he can't contact her.

After get Soojung's number, Jongin look so happy and smile widely as he save the phone number.

"okay , now tell me!" Chanyeol stare at Jongin who still busy with his phone, seems like he send a message to Soojung. And then he put his cellphone and look at Chanyeol.

"of course I didn't told her about that you are with Jiyeon. I just told her that you stay at my apartment that time. Just it"

"you sure?"

"100% Sure! trust me. I'm good friends ya know" Jongin chuckles that makes Chanyeol push his head. Chanyeol feel relief because Jinri didn't know about it. He curse himself for doing it to Jiyeon, he thanks to Jongin who save him. if not then he will never know what will happen next with Jiyeon, maybe he will suicide immediately if he wake up with Jiyeon beside him. Even imagine it Chanyeol feel scary and shivering by himself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jinriiiii I'm home!" Chanyeol yelling as he entering the apartment.

"Ah you home already? its good because I already make a dinner for us eh" Jinri shout as well from the kitchen. She come home early today that's why she decide to make a dinner for both of them because Chanyeol said he will comeback home as well.

"Jinri, I have something for you. You should come here first to take a look" Chanyeol said make Sulli curious what is he bring. She turn off the flame and walk to Chanyeol who sat on the couch with a cute little puppy on his laps.

"OhmyGod Chanyeol, you buy a puppy?" Jinri's eyes sparkling when she seen the puppy that look clingy on Chanyeol. She immediately walk toward Chanyeol and sit next to him and lok at the puppy. "hello~" she said to the puppy.

"Yes I bought it, so he will accompany you if I'm not home yet. You wont be feel lonely again, right?"

Sulli likes puppy so much, that's why she look so happy when Chanyeol bring a cute puppy. She has a puppy before when she was 9 but it's dead and she crying loudly make her parents confused with what should to do.

Sulli kiss Chanyeol's cheek all of sudden, make Chanyeol speechles and frozen. He  never expect if Jinri will kiss him just because he bought a puppy, eventhough it was on cheek but it success make him speechless, no matter how much skinskip that they did already.

"thank you! what is his name?" Jinri asked make Chanyeol wake up from his daydreaming.

"hm? name? ah- I didn't give him name yet. You give him then" Chanyeol said and smiled to Sulli.

Sulli look thinking hard for find a name for their new puppy. "hmmm.. how about RiChan?"

"Richan?" Chanyeol tilted his head.

"Yes Richan, means- Jinri and Chanyeol. hehe its a good name right?"

Chanyeol chuckles and nodding. Sulli such a creative girl, even she combine his name and her name for make a name for their new puppy "sure sure, its cute anyway. Hi puppy, now your name is Richan. okay?"

That puppy barking cutely after Chanyeol tell his name makes Chanyeol and Jinri laughing. That puppy is so cute and now he clingy on Jinri's laps.

"welcome to your new home Richan-ah! you should be good to your mom and dad okay?" Jinri caress his soft fur.

"mom and dad?" Chanyeol tilted his head, asking in confused.

"yes, you are a dad and I'm a mom. hehe"

Chanyeol smile shyly and remember his parents all of sudden. Even a puppy have a parent but how about him?  he doesn't have a parent and never see them. He just focus on his own mind while Jinri happily playing with her new puppy. Even she kissed him already and carry him like a baby.

After they took a dinner together, Chanyeol wash a dish and then get into his room immediately while Jinri take a bath. While bathing, Jinri can heard the sounds of piano, who else will playing piano? of course its Chanyeol, he have his own piano in his room and guitar as well.

When she is done bathing, Jinri wear her bathrobe and wrap her hair with a towel because she just done wash her hair. Right when she get out of the bathroom, she heard Chanyeol singing with piano. Slowly she walk closer to his room and look at him from outside the room because Chanyeol didn't close the door. He singing a song that Jinri never heard before, that song seems slow and the meaning is make Jinri touching. Its about parents, its about a kid who never see his parent since he was born. Chanyeol singing it seriously make Jinri who watch him get teary eyes. She can feel what he feel, he is sad, he need someone to lean on. No matter how cheerful Chanyeol is- but he still need a parent figure for him. When he finish the song, Jinri wipe the tears on her cheeks and clapping while smiling make Chanyeol turn back and surprised look at Jinri who standing in front of the door. She come in to his room and Chanyeol stood up immediately.

"Jinri, why are you crying?" Chanyeol asked in worry as he hold her cheeks to wipe her tears.

"is that your song? You make it? You have talent Chanyeol, its so good. That's a good song, seriously"

"thank you, Jinri"

Suddenly Jinri hug him that make Chanyeol gasping. He doesn't know what her purpose to hug him tight like that but then Chanyeol hug her in return as he smile. He let Jinri hug him until she feel satisfied and break the hug after that.

"why you hug me?" Chanyeol asked.

"I just want to make you feeling better. Eventhough its not really make you feeling better, I just can hug you" She answer while look at Chanyeol's eyes who stood up in front of  her. They distance is not that far after their hugging just now.

"hey I'm fine, what makes you thing like that? feeling better of what? I'm all fine" Chanyeol pinch her nose softly.

"I know what you feel through that song. I can feel you. I know that feel. I know eventhough my existence is not really affect on your live, or I'm not that important, but at least I will try always be on your side. always beside you no matter what. always stand for you forever" She said sincerely.

Chanyeol hold her arms and rubs it.

"your existence really affect on my life. you colouring my life since the first time I met you. Even since I met you, I feel my life is change become more meaningful. I'm so glad I can met you that time, Jinri. and- you are very important for me. You are the one, and I will stand for you no matter what even if I should be die just for you, I will do it"

Jinri's widen eyes after she heard what Chanyeol said just now. She can feel it he said it sincerely, she can see it through his eyes. He look at into her eyes so do Jinri who since then look deep into his eyes. They still look at each other until Chanyeol lean his face closer to Jinri make her heart pounding so hard but she close her eyes and the next second, his lips touch hers. Jinri can feel that his soft lips touch hers and its moving her upper lips slowly, Jinri doesn't brave enough to open her eyes. She jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter