Things I'd Like To Do With My Lover

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

The day was getting warmer as the sun was shining at its brightest.  It was already a long morning when suddenly the bell had rung to end 2nd period. Thank god for that. Lin was scattering around packing up her things so she can go to her physical education class with Mr. Jung with her best girl friend Chanhyo. Every girl practically had a mini crush on him as he’s the hottest P.E. teacher they’ve seen. She meandered out of the classroom and walked to the girl’s locker room meeting up with Chanhyo just as she was about to walk in; the both of them walked to their locker together as it was right next to each other. They stuffed their belongings in their respected lockers as they took out their P.E. clothes to change into. When they were done getting dressed they meandered outside to meet up with the rest of their classmates; Lin forgetting to fully close it; it was left slightly opened.

 

“This is going to have what’s coming to her,” Yuri spoke looking around to see that it was empty aside from herself and her best friend. She looked at Ailee as she got the eggs out of the carton in her backpack; opening it up hoping that it wasn’t crack. They were in luck because it didn’t. They ditched their 3rd period class which was Science to do this. After they’re done, they’ll go to class late. They sauntered over to Lin’s locker as they saw it slightly opened. Today must be their lucky day; opening the locker fully they took out Lin’s expensive little black Coco Chanel purse, cracking open 4 eggs and began pouring the egg yolk in there and scrambling it with a stick.

 

“Not only is her purse ruined, so is the in there,” Ailee laughed evilly as she stuffed Lin’s purse back into her locker and closed it. The both of them quickly running out of the locker room and getting rid of their evidence.

 

===

 

Mr. Jung was teaching the girls how to play basketball while the boys were off playing on their own. Chanhyo was so lost as she tried to understand the concept of the game; her mind clearly not on the game itself but on the teacher.

 

“UNF,” Chanhyo whispered as she smirked; gazing over at her Lin Unnie who laughed.

 

“You’re erted.” Lin murmured.

 

“Unnie,” Chanhyo defended. “You cannot stand there and tell me that I’m erted when you clearly think he’s fine, too!”

 

“Yah,” Lin called out. “Shut up. Anyway, are you ready for your date tonight?” She sat down on the bleachers in the gym doubled as the school auditorium; Chanhyo sat down next to her as they began to chat. 

 

“No,” Chanhyo stated. “I want to go buy a new outfit.”

 

“Gina and I are going to the mall after school, why don’t you tag along?” 

 

“Yes!” Chanhyo exclaimed in happiness. “I will go with you guys so I can buy a whole new outfit. Will you help me with my hair later?”

 

“Of course I will,” Lin smiled. They continued to converse until class was over; rising up from the bleachers they meandered back into the locker room to get dressed.  As soon as they were done, Lin got her backpack and purse out, reaching inside she felt her purse all gooey; immediately placing her purse down on the bench she looked inside. There was egg yolk inside her precious purse and all over her things; her cell phone, her wallet, her car keys. Everything. Who in the world would do such things? She stood there enraged as Chanhyo fumed for her. She was basically breathing fire.

 

“I bet I know who did this , too!” Chanhyo screamed out. “I’m going to beat the living out of her when I see her.” Tears started to fill up Lin’s eyes as they slowly began to flow down her cheeks; Chanhyo grabbed tissues out of her backpack as she wiped Lin’s tears. “Unnie, please don’t cry. People are scandalous and people who do like this have no life.” 

 

“They ruined my favorite purse.” Lin cried grabbing it and walking out of the locker room with Chanhyo following after.  “And they ruined everything else that was inside. Should I take it upon myself and bring it to the principal or just forget about?" 


 

"Well, I would personally take that with the principal." Chanhyo insisted sighing in frustration; enraged at the fact that someone would stoop to this level. 


 

"Can you text Seungho and tell him I'm without a phone, while I go to the principal's office?" 


 

"Yep," Chanhyo replied whipping out her cell phone from her back pocket as Lin meandered over to the principal's office. 


 

'Hoho oppa, Lin Unnie is without a cell phone.'


 

'Why? What happened?'


 

'Well, it's ruined. Even her favorite Coco Chanel purse.'


 

'HOW?!'


 

'Someone put egg yolks in her damn purse! I'm infuriated! >_<'


 

'-_- Are you serious? The nerve of some people. What is she going to do?'


 

'She's going to the principal's office right now and I'm heading to class. Talk to you later! ^^;;'


 

'My poor baby. -_- Okay. See you guys later.'


 

===


 

Lin sauntered into the principal's office as she was sighing heavily; clearly aggravated. 


 

"How may I help you today, Ms. Li Lin?" Mr. Park inquired as he placed his pen on his chin peering at her sitting behind his desk. 


 

"Someone ruined my purse, and everything that was inside." Lin explained as she sighed; placing the purse on the desk. Mr. Park peaked inside as it piqued his interest. What he saw inside shocked him. 

 

"Egg yolks?!" Mr. Park exclaimed! "Really?! When did this happen?"

 

"I just got out of P.E., so I'm sure it happened during that time. It was in my locker and I was outside," Lin explained; averting her eyes looking at him. "I want justice for this mess," Deep down inside Lin knew who could have done this, but she most certainly didn't just want to say it without any proof of any kind. 

 

"We will find the culprits," Mr. Park announced. "I will make a school announcement and we will find out everything we can." 

 

"Thank you, Principal Park." Lin commented as she picked up her purse. Mr. Park handing her a late note; meandering out of the office she went to her 4th period class.

 

===

 

"LIIIIIN!" Gina called out, meandering to the bench as she held onto her lunch, sitting down in the middle next to Lin and Chanhyo. "I heard what happened in your P.E. class! That's terrible," 

 

"I bet it's those stupid evil es," Yoseob announced chuckling to himself. 

 

"No doubt," Cheondung chimed in giving his two cents. "I should really whack them silly with my skateboard." His comment alone made everyone on the bench and around them laugh out loud. 

 

"Karma will strike them in the ." Cheolyong announced as he crossed his arm. Chanhyo nodded her head and agreed with her best friend. 

 

"I will catch them in the act, don't worry." Lin snarled. After she had left the principal's office, she went into the girl's restroom and cleaned out her purse as best she could, although it was a mess and her phone was completely damaged now. She's going to have to take it into Coco Chanel and get it personally detailed and cleaned out. 

 

"Are we still on for the mall after school?" Chanhyo questioned narrowing her eyes between her two girl friends. 

 

"I'm up for it still!" Gina beamed. 

 

"Yeah," Lin agreed. "I have to take my purse into Coco Chanel anyway and see if they can fix it for me." 

 

Silently eating their lunch minding their own business-- Dujun trotted over with Ailee and Yuri in tow as they were grinning to themselves knowing exactly what they did; but pretending that they didn’t. What evil conniving little heads.

 

“Look what the trolls brought in from under the bridge,” Dongwoon laughed; which caused Gina to giggle snort out loud because she thought it was funny.

 

“Woonie,” She laughed. “You’re funny.”

 

Ailee and Yuri glared at each and every one of them on the bench, but mid stopped on Lin and laughed while they glared at her evilly. Lin only returned the favor. Dujun smiled at Chanhyo as she waved at him gleefully.

 

“Chanhyo, we’re still on for the date tonight, right?” Dujun asked raising his eyebrows.

 

“Of course,” Chanhyo replied as the biggest smile appeared on her face.

 

“Cool,” Dujun replied and sauntered off into the other direction. Yuri and Ailee flipped Lin off and ran after Dujun. Just as they left, Cheolyong immediately rose from his seat on the bench and he peered longingly at Chanhyo who still had a smile perched upon her lips.

 

“You have a date with Dujun hyung and you didn’t tell me about it?”

 

It was evident that Cheolyong was really hurt from his; his childhood crush suddenly going out on a date with the jock in high school, who was much better looking than him. His self esteem shot down, thinking that now he really didn’t have a chance with her. Who was he kidding, right? Chanhyo was 2 years older, is a junior in high school while he was a freshman. Why would she date or give him a chance?

 

“Cheolyongie pie~” She whined and she clung herself onto him. “Don’t be mad. It’s just a date. Besides, I’ll always like you better.”

 

“You always say that, but you don’t think about my feelings.” Cheolyong spoke; clearly feeling dejected. He grabbed his things and he trotted off away from her. Away from his friends as he needed some time alone. His friends thought he didn’t as they all rose up from their position and ran after their friend; video game alliance always sticks together through thick and thin. Chanhyo sighed as she watched her best friend walk off in anger; obviously wanting to chase after him but she was going to let him cool down.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter