It's a...

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—2 MONTHS LATER—[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]It was a horrid Monday morning when Lin awoken. It was cold as heck as Lin grabbed a hoodie and put it on. She grabbed her keys and meandered down the stairs, greeted her parents and left whilst meeting Seungho out in front of her car. He was leaning up against the driver side looking as warm as ever in a big puffy jacket.

 

“You know its cold, why do you always insist on only wearing a hoodie?” Seungho asked chuckling to himself. She meandered close to him.

 

“Shhhh,” Lin replied as she placed her index finger on his lip—it felt ice cold to him as he laughed out loud. “I have a jacket in my backseat,” She handed Seungho her keys as he was quick to press the alarm to unlock it. Lin spun herself around and quickly ambled to the passenger side while getting in while Seungho got into the driver side. He started up the ignition and instantly the heater to warm up the car. Lin reached to the backseat and grabbed her jacket and swiftly put it on. “Much better,”

 

“You’re such a cute dork,” Seungho snickered as he slightly laughed backing out of the drive way and drove in the direction of the doctor’s office. They were off to find out the gender of the baby;

 

“You love me though,” Lin snorted causing the both to laugh in unison.

 

“Of course I do,” He replied as he continued to drive.

 

===

 

“Congratulations,” the doctor replied as she checked Lin’s stomach while she lied down. Seungho stood to the side as he gazed on; looking as proud as ever. He couldn’t believe that this was happening. Right this moment—they were going to find out the gender of the baby.

 

“What are we going to have?” Seungho asked excitedly.

 

“I can tell you that the baby is healthy,” the doctor stated not taking her eyes off the machine as she continued to monitor. “You’re going to have a baby boy.”

 

“I’m having a boy?” Lin inquired as she gazed over at the doctor—smiling. She nodded. She halted what she was doing as she was done; she began cleaning up and handed Lin a towel to wipe her stomach down. Seungho stood quiet as he had the biggest smile on his face. He was ecstatic considering he wanted to have a baby boy, although he would have been happy with either.

 

“Congratulations again,” The doctor stated handing Lin the ultrasounds. “Take care and I’ll see you at the next appointment.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

===

 

Settling into the car, Seungho drove off into the direction of the school since it was nearing the end of their 2nd period. He drove in silence when suddenly Lin cleared as she gazed at her boyfriend—he still had a humongous smile on his face.

 

“Someone is extremely happy,” Lin teased.

 

“I really am,” Seungho exclaimed. “Thank you for having my baby boy.” Lin laughed—

 

“You’re welcome,” She sighed softly. “Although I am happy with having a boy, you know I wanted my baby girl.”

 

“I know,” Seungho commented. “Maybe we can try for a girl next time.” He smirked as he glanced over to her. She laughed as she continued to gaze at him; longingly.

 

“What makes you think I’m going to want to have another baby with you?”

 

“I know you want me, because you love me~” Seungho sang happily. Lin slightly smacked him on his shoulder as he pulled up into the parking lot of the school and parked.

 

“So cocky, Mr. Yang Seungho,” Lin chuckled as she unbuckled her seat belt—Seungho doing the same as they both sauntered out of the car as he pushed the alarm to lock the door. The both of them held each other’s hand as they meandered into the school. Seungho, being the gentlemen that he was he walked his girlfriend to her 3rd period class as it was just starting, and then walked himself to his. After they were done with their classes; it was finally lunch time.

 

It felt like a long morning for Seungho, although he was extremely happy with the recent news; he wanted to burst and tell everyone when they all gathered up in the quad at their usual spot on the bench by a big tree. However, Lin wouldn’t let him. She wanted to post it online with pictures, so after school the both of them would be taking pictures with a professional photographer.

 

“Seungho, you look like you need some coffee or just caffeine in your system.” Changsun commented as he chuckled taking a sip of his Coca Cola.

 

“Yes, I actually do, I haven’t had my coffee this morning.” Seungho reassured as he sighed. “Would someone be so kind as to get me one?” He pleaded.

 

“Hyung, you sure are lazy!” Cheolyong snickered. Seungho immediately shifted his head to face his younger brother and gave him a glare—the most fearsome glare that he could give. That glare though doesn’t scare Cheolyong as he was used to it. Nor did it scare any of his friends.

 

“You’ve got room to speak!” Seungho shouted. Just then, Chanhyo ambled to the table with Lin while the girls were holding drinks. Chanhyo, however was holding a cup of Americano and handed it to Seungho.

 

“For my favorite oppa,” She commented as she smiled brightly. Seungho smiled gleefully as he procured the cup of coffee and began sipping happily.

 

 

“You’re too nice to me, Channie!”

 

“Yah! I bought it,” Lin joked as she laughed. Chanhyo laughed as well, but she laughed obnoxiously.

 

“It’s true, Unnie bought it for you, I just held it.” She continued to laugh as everyone else joined in on the laughter.

 

“How was the doctor appointment?” Changsun suddenly asked. “Did you find out what you guys are having?”

 

“Yeah, what are you guys having?” Cheondung inquired as he quirked his eyebrows staring at Lin and Seungho; shifting his head between the two.

 

“It’s a surprise,” Lin replied.

 

“Why can’t we know?” Dongwoon asked while he pouted.

 

“We’ll find out sooner or later!” Chanhyo blurted.

 

===

Please log in to read the full chapter