I'm Sorry

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]This is War[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]After Seungho dropped off Cheolyong’s friends, Cheolyong surely didn’t forget what happened at lunch. This was a perfect opportunity for him to bring it up since he was alone with his brother. Seungho was driving back home as he was concentrated, not saying a word.

 

“Hyung,” Cheolyong murmured. His brother glanced over.

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Is there something going on between you and Lin noona?” Cheolyong’s voice a bit worried. He wished that there wasn’t because all he wanted was happiness for his hyung.

 

“My dongsaeng,” Seungho commented in a soft voice as he parked his car into the garage. “Lin and I are taking a break. That’s what she preferred.” The brothers got out of the car as they slammed it walking into the house and placing their things on the couch.

 

“What? Is it because of what happened with Yuri?” Cheolyong questioned trotting over to the refrigerator as he opened it getting a Coke out; opening it he gulped it in big gulps as he was thirsty. “She clearly drugged you! Shall I vouch for you, hyung?”

 

“It’s okay, Yongie.” Seungho spoke as he sighed. “I’m going to talk to her later. I’m going upstairs to shower and head to her place, make sure to do your homework!” He demanded and sauntered upstairs into his bedroom. Cheolyong shrugged grabbing his backpack from the couch; he ran downstairs and started on his homework.

 

~~~

 

Meanwhile…

 

Changsun and Chanhyo were seated in her living room doing their homework on the couch as her Aunt and mother weren’t home. Chanhyo was still pissed off from earlier in the parking lot after school. She growled in agitation as she was doing her math homework.

 

“Calm down.” Changsun spoke as he gazed at Chanhyo.

 

“I can’t!” Chanhyo blurted as she ruffled her own hair with her hands, clearly frustrated. “Why would that do this to me?”

 

“You want the honest truth?”

 

“Do you know something I don’t, Lee Changsun?” Chanhyo inquired narrowing her eyes and peered at him. She waited as he inhaled rather loudly, and exhaled.

 

“Well,” He began fiddling his fingers. “It was all a bet that he dated you because of Yuri and Ailee. He basically got paid 500 dollars,” This infuriated Chanhyo more as her eyes widen and she began to breathe rather loudly. She grabbed the pillows on the couch and began throwing them.  “I told him it was a stupid idea, but he didn’t listen to me.”

 

“A bet,” Chanhyo stated. “A ing bet? Am I not worth loving?”

 

“It was really stupid, if you ask me.” Changsun sighed heavily. “Yuri offered him 500 dollars, for him to borrow her Jet Ski, and if he didn’t break up with you he’d have to give up his captain position to Kikwang on the soccer team.”

 

“All of that?”

 

“And to turn to straight,” He shrugged. “I kept telling them you weren’t a lesbian, but again, they’re idiots and didn’t listen to me.”

 

“She’s going to have what’s coming to her, that stupid .” Chanhyo chortled. Her phone immediately buzzing; she checked her phone and it was a text message from Cheolyong.

 

‘How are you feeling?’

 

‘Infuriated. >_< I’m going to come over later when I finish my homework.’

 

‘Okay. But omg, were you aware that Lin noona and hyung are taking time apart?’

 

‘Is that why they were so distant and awkward with one another at lunch time?’

 

‘Yeah.’

 

‘What happened between them, Yongie pie?’

 

‘O_O! I can’t say.’

 

‘You better tell me or else I’m going to twist your s. L O L.’

 

‘I most certainly don’t want my s twisted. O.o’

 

‘Tell me now then!’

 

‘Fine, fine fine! >< Yesterday, Yuri was over here and pretty much sabotaged their relationship! She drugged hyung and lost his memory.’

 

‘OH MY ING GOD! I knew something was up when I saw the picture she posted on LiveJournal but didn’t want to mention anything. Well, that gives me more reasons to beat her .’

 

‘I’d like to give her an beating of my own, but I don’t hit girls.’

 

‘ That’s why I’ll do it.’

 

She locked her phone after she sent that text message and placed it on the table and proceeded to finishing her homework with Changsun in utter complete silence.

 

Upon finishing their homework, they got into Chanhyo’s car as she drove Changsun home considering he had driven her car to take her home after school; immediately going to Cheolyong’s house afterwards. She was feeling very distraught—vividly ruminating of the event that occurred after school. It boggled her mind why someone would ever stoop that low and do what Dujun done. He broke her heart. She wanted nothing more except comforting from her best friend; Cheolyong.

 

She sighed heavily as she exited her car and slammed the door; meandering over to the front door of the house and knocked, waiting for someone to answer. No one answered, she huffed. This time, she rang the door bell repeatedly. Eventually, Cheolyong opened the door as he was catching his breath.

 

“Sorry noona,” he apologized. “I was downstairs and as I was coming up that’s when I heard the door bell.”

 

“Where’s your hyung?” Chanhyo grunted sauntering into the house as she closed the door behind her.

 

“He’s over at Lin Noona’s house.” Cheolyong explained. He longingly gazed at her and noticed her strong exterior was brought down a few notches. She looked broken. He trotted over to her and wrapped his arms around her bringing her into a warm embrace; caressing the small of her back. “Do you want to talk about it?”

 

“Yes,” she replied softly. The both of them walking downstairs and sat down on the couch. Chanhyo snuggled up to Cheolyong as he placed his arm around her shoulder, leaning in close to her cheek and gently kissed it. She smiled a small smile brightly up at him; her heart still hurting. “Yoon Dujun humiliated me. I hate his guts!”

 

“I’ve told you so,” Cheolyong replied. He’s warned her plenty of times before about Dujun, but she chose to still like him thinking that he was different. After all, he was still a man. Chanhyo heaved a sigh as she stared up at her best friend.

Please log in to read the full chapter