Take care of my girlfriend

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungho sauntered upstairs but before he was about to enter his bedroom, he looked over to Cheolyong’s room as the door was slightly opened with the lights still on. He wondered why he was still awake at a time like this. He meandered to his door and opened it slowly while he peek his head in.

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet, Cheolyong?” the older sibling asked as he walked fully into the room and closing the door behind him; making his way over to the bed and plopping down on it as he prompted himself to face his little brother; a smirk clearly on his face.

 

“Never mind that,” Cheolyong changed the subject—he knew that his brother was going to scold him for not doing his homework earlier. “Why are you smirking like that? How was your night with Yuri noona?”

 

“Cheolyong!” Seungho slightly yelled out. “I told you to finish your homework before you even played that stupid video game. You were playing it, weren’t you?” Cheolyong nearly jumped out of his chair as his brother scolded him. He couldn’t say he didn’t deserve it because his brother did tell him to finish his homework before he played the game. But, did he listen? Nope. That was his fault. “And yes and no, I was with Yuri, but I just came back from Lin’s.”

 

“Sorry hyung,” He apologized; his eyes suddenly wide opened as he peered up at his older brother with curiosity. “Why are you coming back from Lin’s noona so late?” Cheolyong was full of questions, and he wasn’t going to stop until he got the answers.

 

“You promise not to tell anyone what I’m about to tell you?” Seungho inquired as he quirked his eyebrow at Cheolyong, strictly knowing that his little brother was a blabber mouth.

 

“I promise,” Cheolyong swore; clearly lying because he himself knew that immediately after his older brother was done speaking to him, he was instantly going to text his best girl friend, Chanhyo, and tell her every little detail – that little rascal.

 

“Well,” Seungho started as he took a deep breath. “Lin and I had . And I’m not going to lie, it was amazing.” Cheolyong’s mouth agape as he was shocked beyond belief. Was he hearing clearly? His innocent older brother, Seungho, having with his best friend since they were 13 (going on 14), also having a boyfriend as he had a girlfriend…had together while cheating on their significant others? He couldn’t believe what he was hearing; this was madness to his ears as he tried to comprehend in his mind what was being said.

 

“You did what?” Cheolyong suddenly asked as he spun his computer chair and faced him. “You had with Lin noona? Why would you do that to Yuri, and why would noona do that to Junhyung? That makes you both cheaters.”

 

“I’m not a cheater so you better watch your tone with me, young grasshopper.” Seungho hissed as he rose from the bed. “Junhyung broke up with Lin as I broke up with Yuri today.”

 

“Wow,” was all Cheolyong could muster out of his mouth as he was still shocked with all this gossip. He couldn’t wait to text Chanhyo to tell her.

 

“Anyway, finish your homework quickly and get to bed, okay?” Seungho spoke with authority in his voice, opening the door to Cheolyong’s room, stepping out and closing it behind him he went into his bedroom.

 

===

 

Cheolyong quickly grabbed his phone from his computer table and texted Chanhyo, vigorously typing away because he was full of juicy details that needed to be let out, if not, he would probably explode.

 

‘Nooooona! ^_^ Are you awake?’

 

‘Don’t text me this late, Cheolyongie~ >.>’

 

‘But noona, I’ve got some juicy gossip, don’t you want to know?’

 

‘/le sigh/ What is it, you ding dong retard? I need a bath because of the dancing I just endured. I also can’t take the phone with me! >_<’

 

‘Ding dong retard? ^^;; HUH? >-

 

‘Did......IT?! >////////< LIKE ING ?!?!?!?! Don’t spread rumors about your own brother, Cheolyongie. That’s not nice, nor is it nice to spread rumors about Lin unnie. I’ll kick your .’

 

‘I wouldn’t spread lies, noona! I’m serious. Hyung told me himself.’

 

‘Are you sure? Where did you even hear this from? @_@’

 

‘I said my hyung told me. He JUST told me, and he told me not to tell anyone, but I couldn’t hide it from you. ^^’

 

‘Why tell me? Seungho oppa will kick your , Cheolyongie pie!’

 

‘Oh well. ^^;; It’ll be worth it since I honestly couldn’t keep this secret to myself. Hyung knows I’m terrible with that but yet he still told me. L O L.’

 

'Aw, you told me first and nobody else? Right, cutie patootie? ~3^'

 

‘Right, noona! You are always the first person I tell. Anyway, don’t go asking Lin noona because I’m not supposed to know.’

 

‘I'm not going to tell anyone, honey pie~ Thanks for telling me FIRST! You don’t go telling anyone else either or I’ll whoop your okay, honey?’

 

‘Gotcha noona! ^.^ Go take your shower since I’ve got to finish my homework. Goodnight, noona! :* See you tomorrow.’

‘Goodnight. Sleep well, little one. XD’

 

===

 

Lin’s alarm sounded as she woke up feeling groggy as hell. She could barely keep her eyes opened, and to be honest, she wasn’t feeling all too great anyway. She reached for her phone on the bed; completely forgetting to place it in the charger last night. She turned off the alarm instantly looking to see that it was 6:45 in the morning, she had finished her homework around 4 in the morning. Did she want to go to school feeling like this? She prompted herself on the bed as she began to stare into space, last night immediately invading her thoughts and making her think about things. Flashbacks of last night happening right before her eyes; it made her start

Please log in to read the full chapter