Baby Shower

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—SATURDAY: BABY SHOWER—[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Seungho got awoken by Cheolyong jumping on his bed like an immature child that he normally was. He swiftly sat up on his bed grumpily rubbing his eyes as he stared at his younger brother with the most gruesome glare ever.  If looks could kill: Yang Cheolyong would be nothing but a pile on ash…

 

“Quit jumping or else I’ll pound you,” Seungho exasperated. Cheolyong laughed—and he plopped himself down and lied on his brother’s bed and got himself comfortable and he crossed his feet swaying it sideways.

 

“I’m going to tell Lin noona you’re being mean to me,” Cheolyong explained as he stuck out his tongue. Seungho averted his head and rolled his eyes at him.

 

“What are you doing in my room anyway?” Seungho questioned picking up his cell phone from his bed and looked at the time; 7:35 in the morning. “And why are you awake so goddamn early on a Saturday? Go back to bed!” Seungho was a grumpy panda when woken up without a purpose especially on a weekend where he could sleep in. He wanted to take advantage of that.

 

“I can’t sleep,” Cheolyong announced; promptly stopping his feet from swaying. He continued to lie on the bed as comfortable as ever. He didn’t want to budge.

 

“Go play video games down in the basement or something and leave me alone,” Seungho grumpily answered as he lied down next to his brother; shutting his eyes to try and go back to sleep. Cheolyong sighed heavily as he wanted to just spend some alone time with his role model of a brother, but nope, Seungho wasn’t having it. He rose up from the bed and meandered out of the room closing the door behind him as he sauntered downstairs into the basement to play video games. Possibly until it was time to get ready to shower and get ready to go to the baby shower.

 

===

 

There was a knock on the Yang’s household front door when Seungho’s mom went to open the door only to be greeted by Lin and Chanhyo; they meandered into the house as they bowed to her showing their utmost respect, Seungho’s mother instantly smiling at their mannerism.

 

“How’s my grand baby doing in there?” Seungho’s mom inquired as she rubbed at Lin’s stomach all while Chanhyo closed the door behind them.  

 

“He’s doing really well,” Lin murmured slightly smiling. “He’s very active, kicking a lot especially when your son talks with him and sings. Morning sickness, however, is not fun though.”

 

“I promise you that the morning sickness will pass,” Seungho’s mother reassured her—gazing at Lin. “I’m glad the baby is very well and it makes me happy to hear that Seungho is doing all of that. I’ve taught him well,”

 

“Seungho oppa is the best,” Chanhyo confirmed smiling tenderly. Seungho’s mom returned the genuine smile as she gazed at her. “Cheolyong is downstairs playing video games. Apparently he’s been at it for a while.”

 

“Thank you,” Chanhyo smiled as she bowed again and quickly ran down the stairs.


"And if you're looking for Seungho, he's upstairs. I think he's still sleeping." His mother commented as she meandered into the kitchen. 


"Thanks," Lin replied as she sauntered upstairs towards Seungho's bedroom. 


===


"It's 9 in the morning. Why are you playing video games so early?" Chanhyo chastised as she crossed her arms staring at her best friend. He jolted a bit as he was taken by surprise. He was not expecting that to happen, but then again, he was too immersed into his game to realize the reality of things.

 

"I've been playing since 7ish," Cheolyong replied not taking his eyes off the screen. "I couldn't sleep."

 

"Let me guess, you even tried bothering your brother," Chanhyo laughed as if she knew the answer to this. 

 

"Yep, he yelled at me," Cheolyong nodded his head as he laughed with Chanhyo. 

 

"I knew it!" Chanhyo chortled. "He's a grumpy panda!" 

 

"That's my brother for you." Cheolyong chirped as he finally turned off his video game. "When are we going to the park for the baby shower?" 

 

"It starts at noon," 

 

"Oh," Cheolyong simply replied giving a d'oh facial expression. "I'll still go shower anyway." He meandered upstairs as he left Chanhyo to sit alone downstairs. She comfortably sat on the couch and began browsing on her phone from sheer boredom. 

 

===

 

Lin slowly opened the door to Seungho's room and sauntered inside as she slowly closed it behind her, tippy toeing towards his bed as Seungho was still sleeping ever so peacefully. Deep down inside she wanted to let him sleep since he was sleeping so well, but on the outside, she wanted to be the evil girlfriend…

 

She sat down on the bed next to her sleeping boyfriend and she began caressing his face slowly. It was tingling him as he kept his eyes closed and moved his hand on his face; Lin kept slowly caressing his face as it tickled Seungho; slowly moving in his bed. 

 

“CHEOLYONG!” Seungho screamed out as he opened his eyes gradually revealing his smiling girlfriend. Seungho immediately faced palmed as he rose up from the bed and sat up as he leaned against his headboard. Lin was laughing. “Don’t I feel stupid?”

 

“Why did you think it was Cheolyong?” Lin was giggling as Seungho grabbed a hold of her arms and pulled her close to him. He placed a kiss to her lips as she kissed him passionately. 

 

“Because his was jumping on my bed this morning at 7:35,” Seungho grumped. Once again, Lin laughed.

 

“He just wanted your attention.” Lin informed as she rose up from her position. “Get out of bed and take a shower. We’ve got to go to the baby shower soon,” Seungho promptly glanced down at his phone and pressed the home button to reveal the time. It was nearing 10; it was definitely time for him to get up and get his day started. 

 

===

 

Lin, Seungho, Cheolyong, and Chanhyo arrived to the destination of the baby shower together and definitely on time—others arriving at the same time. Gina, on the other hand arrived early to decorate.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t help you decorate the place,” Chanhyo apologized as she whispered to Gina.

 

“No worries.

Please log in to read the full chapter