Stay with Me

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—BACK IN SEOUL—[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Chanhyo had arrived back in Seungho’s and Cheolyong’s house as she parked the car into the driveway. Cheolyong had kept quiet throughout the while ride home; thinking about that first kiss he had with his one true love, Bae Chanhyo who has been his best friend since he was 10—smirking to himself, he felt like a sly slick guy. They both meandered out of the car as Lin and Seungho arrived back moments later. Chanhyo ambled over to the car as Seungho wind down the window.

 

“Shall I take you home now?” He asked as he peered at her. Chanhyo nodded her head; averting her eyes towards Cheolying quickly looking at him; she swiftly turned away and opened the door to the back seat. She meandered inside closing the door as Seungho drove off into the direction of Chanhyo’s house as Lin continued to sleep in peace; she was completely knocked out and sleeping comfortably.

 

“I hate your little head brother,” Chanhyo spoke as she slightly chuckled; peering at Seungho who laughed as he drove.

 

“You do realize that was his first kiss,” Seungho couldn’t stop laughing. This was too hilarious for him. “He has some balls.”

 

“He’s lucky I didn’t kick him and put his in the trunk!” Chanhyo whined as she crossed her arms. Seungho laughed obnoxiously suddenly waking Lin up from her deep slumber as she rubbed at her eyes and stretched in her seat.

 

“What time is it?” Lin asked in a groggy tone of voice.

 

“Good morning there, Unnie bunnie.” Chanhyo teased; she knew it wasn’t morning but it was a force of habit. She glanced at her cell phone as she pushed the home button as the phone lit up looking at the time.  “It’s nearly 11, almost time for bed.”

 

“Sleep is definitely not happening tonight,” Lin commented as Seungho parked the car as he arrived at Chanhyo’s.

 

“Thanks for dropping me off guys,” Chanhyo murmured as she smiled at her Unnie and Oppa; opening the door she sauntered out closing it behind her. “I’ll see you guys at school.”

 

“Goodnight, boo!” Lin bid her friend goodbye as Seungho did the same. He waited for her to get inside the house before he drove off back to his house, taking Lin with him. He still had to speak to his parents about her staying there.

 

Upon arriving back home; Seungho’s parents were in the living room immersed in their Korean drama. Seungho meandered into the living room as he cleared his throat; Lin standing behind him as she was nervously playing with strands of her brown tresses.  

 

“You’re home late, honey.” Seungho’s mom said as she gazed at her loving son.

 

“Yeah, I had to drop off Chanhyo.” Seungho replied as he turned his head to face Lin. She quickly bowed to them to show her respect.

 

“You’re over late, m’dear.” Seungho’s father spoke taking his eyes off the TV as he stared at his child and his girlfriend. “What brings you here so late at night?”

 

“Can she stay here?” Seungho suddenly asked; cutting straight to the point. “Lin was kicked out of her house by her father,” He sighed. His parent’s mouth agape as they listened to their son and averted their eyes looking at Lin who looked distressed.

 

“Why would he kick you out?” They both asked in unison.

 

“My father was upset that I was pregnant,” Lin answered as she sighed heavily.

 

“He can’t be happy that he’s going to be a grandfather like I am?” Seungho’s father spoke truthfully as he smiled. He was ecstatic about being a grandpa and being able to spoil his grandchild; the first born grandchild in the family.

 

“So, can she?” Seungho inquired again as he crossed his arms comfortably; staring at his parents as he his plumptious lips.

 

“She certainly can.” Seungho’s mom replied; brightly smiling up at them. “BUT, she’s not sleeping with you in your room,” Seungho suddenly frowned. “Son, turn that frown upside down.”

 

“Yeah, just because you guys are together and she’s having your baby, I most certainly don’t want you two sleeping together.” Seungho’s father chuckled. “You’ll be sleeping in the guestroom, Lin.”

 

“Okay, thank you Mr. Yang,” Lin spoke politely as she bowed gracefully. Seungho immediately left the house to procure Lin’s belongings in her trunk and brought them into the house and into the guest room for her.

 

“Make yourself at home.” Seungho commented as Lin plopped herself down on the bed. He lied down next to her as they both stared at one another lovingly; Lin placed her fingers along his cheeks as she caressed his face. She seriously loved this man a lot. She didn’t know where her life would be without him.

 

“Seungho, get your to bed!” His father ordered as he and his wife wandered upstairs and into their bedroom. Seung

Please log in to read the full chapter