Spy

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Spy[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]It had been a week and Lin still hadn’t shown any signs of improvement. When was she going to wake up from this horrid nightmare? Seungho constantly came to visit hoping and praying that things would get better, but they didn’t. He sat at the chair beside her and held her hands tightly; sighing ever so heavily.

 

“I don’t know what to do, baby girl. If you were here, you would tell me that everything was going to be okay,” Seungho sobbed loudly. Luckily he was the only one in the room—he was allowed to cry like a baby. He also knew that his girlfriend wasn’t going to answer but he still felt the need to speak to her, because he knew that deep down inside she was still awake…trying to find her way back to reality, to find her way back to him. At least that’s what he was hoping for. “I need you to guide me and tell me what to do with this situation. I want to put Yuri behind bars, but I don’t want to hurt you.” Seungho closed his eyes tightly as he placed his head down on the bed. He continued contemplating as this was one of his biggest worries currently.

--

 

“Have you decided what you’re going to do, hyung?” Cheolyong quickly inquired the moment Seungho ambled upstairs walking towards his bedroom. Seungho halted and peered at his younger brother.

 

“What am I supposed to do, little bro?” Seungho questioned as he sauntered into his room, Cheolyong followed after him as he kicked the door closed. Seungho collapsed on his bed, closing his eyes as his Cheolyong took a seat on the bed gazing worriedly at his older brother.

 

“I don’t think I’m allowed to tell you what to do,” Cheolyong sighed, worrisome perched on his face. He had never seen his brother so stressed out—this was even stressful to the youngest Yang. He shrugged his shoulders as he didn’t know how to help out.

 

“Yes, please tell me what to do,” Seungho drawled as he peered long and hard. “I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND LIN ISN’T TECHINCALLY HERE TO TELL ME. I’m so lost,” Seungho’s dark circles were getting worse by the minute from the lack of sleep; he looked like a lost sad panda.

 

“We can talk out strategies and how things can play out if you go with the plan,” the younger Yang brother stated. “And if you don’t go with the plan, Yuri will be walking around freely with no cares in this world knowing what she did. Are you going to let her do that?”

 

“I don’t want to let her do that,” Seungho sighed heavily as he yanked at his blond tresses, his frustrations beating at him. “But the thought of pretending to be with her while Lin lies in the hospital bed.”

 

“I’m sure noona knows that you’re not leaving her to be with that evil witch. It’s just to catch her in her act. Get her behind bars for doing this to Lin,”

 

“I suppose you’re right,” Seungho inhaled and exhaled loudly. As much as he didn’t want to do something like this, he knew that he had to if he was going to get his crazy ex-girlfriend caught and behind bars. “I will do it for Jayden, my son. Also for the justice of his mother,”

 

“That’s the spirit, hyung.” Cheolyong reassured him as he placed his hand on his brother’s shoulder. “Get some rest, please. You look like .”

 

"You have the guts to speak to your elder like that?" Seungho scolded. However, he spoke with the lack of energy because he was just too drained from life, in general. Cheolyong stuck out his tongue at his caring and loving brother. "Aren't you going to school?"

 

"Yeah, aren't you?"

 

"I don't want to, but I suppose I should." Seungho exasperated. "School year is almost over. I've got exams coming up,"

 

"I know." Cheolyong replied as he rose up from the bed. "I'll let you get yourself ready and I'll see you downstairs."

 

 

It was during lunch time when Junhyung and Byunghee meandered over to Seungho whom was sitting by himself as he cogitated staring down at the bench he sat on while fiddling with his fingers. He was lost in his thoughts.

 

"Hey man," Byunghee greeted as he took a seat next to his friend and patted his shoulder. Seungho instantly looked up and nodded hi

Please log in to read the full chapter