Last Luv

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

The doorbell sounded loudly as Lin was lounging on the couch in her living room watching Korean dramas. Nothing specific, she just wanted the TV on while she browsed around on her phone. She prompted up from the couch as she meandered to the door. As she opened it, it revealed Seungho holding onto a single rose with a small sized teddy bear that had a heart that said ‘I love you’.

 

“These are for you,” Seungho said as he handed the small gifts to Lin; a broad smile appearing on her lips as she procured it into her hands. She was touched. “It’s a gift for you to feel better since you weren’t feeling well this morning.” He took a step into the house as Lin used her foot and closed the door while Seungho locked it; both meandering into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

 

“Thanks for the gifts, Panda bear.” Lin smiled as she smelled the red rose. She absolutely loved roses and he knew it. Afterwards, she placed the gifts onto the coffee table and gazed at Seungho. “Chanhyo texted me what happened at school.”

 

“How did she know?” Seungho questioned crossing his arms and he leaned against the couch.

 

“Apparently the whole school knows about it,” Lin stated looking at her best friend and instantly started thinking about what happened last night; suddenly feeling guilty again. She knew that they were going to have to talk about what happened. They can’t just forget about it and act like it never happened; because they know better than anyone else that it DID indeed happen.

 

“That ,” Seungho whispered under his breath; clearly irritated.

 

“Who are you referring to as a ?” Lin asked as she quirked her eyebrows at him.

 

“Yuri.”

 

“Why are you suddenly calling your girlfriend a ?” Lin hysterically laughed, she knew that Yuri was a after all, but why was he calling his own girlfriend a ? She pondered that for a quick rapid second.

 

“Oh,” Seungho murmured. “We aren’t dating anymore. I broke up with her last night when she made me choose between her and you.”

 

“You broke up with her because of me?” Lin inquired as she felt somewhat to blame for that, but happy at the same time because now he wasn’t dating her. He was better without her anyway.

 

“I did.” Seungho smirked as he grabbed a hold of Lin’s hand and held it tightly. “I only dated her because I wanted to make you jealous,” They both suddenly laughed in unison.

 

“It’s funny how you mention that,” Lin began trying to control her laughter. “I started dating Junhyung to make you jealous, but I actually ended up falling in love with him.” She sighed as she said it. “What about you, did you end up falling in love with Yuri?”

 

“Oh god, no,” Seungho laughed. “I only love you, and will only love you. I only tolerated Yuri.”

 

“But you went out with her for a year!” Lin commented as she crossed her arms, gazing at Seungho longingly.

 

“A year too long,” He replied chuckling to himself. “That’s done and over with, time to move onto bigger and better things. What about us?” He winked which caused Lin to giggle. This little cute .

 

"What about us?" Lin remarked as she smirked. "You do know we have to talk about last night right," 


 

"I enjoyed it, you enjoyed it," Seungho chuckled. "We both enjoyed it." Lin pried her hands away from Seungho and slightly hit his arms as she laughed. 


 

"Stupid!" Lin murmured. "I was feeling guilty because here I thought you were still dating Yuri." 


 

"Nope," Seungho spoke laughing. "I broke up with her before I came to your place! And now that we know we both have feelings for each other, how about we give us a chance?" 


 

"You want to be official?" Lin questioned averting her eyes. She wasn't sure what she wanted at this point in time; sure she loved him but she just gotten out of a relationship with Junhyung. Should she jump into another relationship so quickly? She wanted to think this through. But, Seungho wasn't really up for that. Not one bit. 


 

"Come on Lin," Seungho pleaded. "You and I have known each other for 4 years. What do we have to lose?" He paused and took a deep breath. 


 

"I don't want to lose our friendship," Lin interrupted. 


 

"Nothing will ever break that bond, Lin." Seungho stated as he gazed at her longingly, suddenly cupping his hands onto her cheeks and lifting it up as he stared into her brown hue eyes; it was glistening. "If we ever broke up, our friendship will still be strong. Maybe even stronger than ever," 


 

"I feel like it may get weird," Lin sighed. She wasn't too sure about this. 


 

"Why are you so scared for?" Seungho inquired quirking his eyes at her. "Things between us would never get weird. We have a great friendship, and if we get together we'll have an even better relationship!" Seungho smirked basically giving her no choice to protest.


 

"Ugh, fine!" Lin said finally caving in. "I don't want people to know though," 


 

"Can't my brother know?" 


 

"You can tell Cheolyong, because I was going to tell Chanhyo eventually." Lin chuckled. 


 

===

 

It was getting dark as Lin and Seungho were lounging around on the couch when Lin's mom had come home from work. She quickly flicked the lights on. 

 

"I'm home, honey." Lin's mom announced as Lin bounced up from the couch an

Please log in to read the full chapter