Gossip Man

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—NEXT DAY: FRIDAY—[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]It has been the longest Friday in their life; but at least no one had homework this time around. Cheolyong walked to his hyung’s English class just as he walked out with Lin in tow.

 

“Why are you meeting me in front of my class and not in the parking lot?” Seungho inquired as he was curious. His dongsaeng has NEVER met up with him in front of his classes. Cheolyong shrugged his shoulders and averted his eyes as he stared at his hyung.

 

“I just came by to tell you that I’m going to PC Bang with my friends,” Cheolyong uttered as he shifted his body getting ready to stroll away—his brother stopped him; noticing how glum his dongsaeng looked.

 

“What’s wrong, Yongie?” Seungho asked, worrisome perched upon his face. Cheolyong had insomnia last night as he didn’t sleep a wink due to the sudden news he heard but wasn’t supposed to hear. Truthfully, he just wanted to hang out with his friends and ‘forget’ about the reality of life.

 

“Nothing just didn’t really sleep well last night, I’ll see you later, hyung.”

 

“Want us to drop you off, Cheolyongie?” Lin offered as she gazed at him as she was worried about him.

 

“It’s okay; we’re just going to walk there since its close by.” Cheolyong replied as he sauntered off and met up with his friends.

 

===

 

The four friends sat together in PC Bang playing video games. They sat there playing in comfortable silence as they munched away on their food and snacks that were provided to them. After their long moment of silence Yoseob cleared his throat. He was tired of the silence even though they were playing video games.

 

“So, what do you guys think about that fight between the Noona’s and Yuri?” He chuckled.

 

“Yuri deserved it,” Dongwoon laughed not taking his eyes off his the screen, continuing to push on the keys battling against people online.

 

“I didn’t know Chanhyo noona had such fierce powers.” Cheondung replied as he laughed. “I wouldn’t dare to ever mess with her. Her power level is probably over 9,000. She’s like Vegeta when he turns into the Great Ape,” His friends laughed at his comment.

 

“Are you saying she looks like an ape? And the power level, HAHAHAHA” Cheolyong laughed hysterically clenching onto his stomach as it was too funny. He hasn’t laughed this hard in a while and this was what he definitely needed. Good laughs with good friends.

 

“No, I meant the attitude!” Cheondung reassured. He raised his hand up in the air and slowly put it back down on the keyboard and began attacking his opponent in the game.

 

“You’re making me want to watch Dragon Ball Z though,” Yoseob replied. Soon after he paused for a few seconds and continued his conversation. “What about Lin noona though? Can you believe that she got suspended?”

 

“Never in my life would I think that would happen,” Dongwoon spoke as he grabbed the can of Coke and opened it taking a big gulp; placing it on the table away from the computer.

 

“Neither did I, she doesn’t look the type that would fight,” Cheondung cackled as he stretched on the chair and went back to his battling. These nerds can go for hours—and they pretty much have.

 

“Neither does Chanhyo noona!” Yoseob interjected as he laughed while wishing he was there to witness such an epic fight. Hell, they all wish they were. Dongwoon and Cheondung laughed at Yoseob’s comment. However, Cheolyong was silent. His friends immediately halting their game as they peered at him; wondering what was going through his mind as he was never like this. He was always perky and this time around, he was quiet—the awkward turtle. This alerted them.

 

“Cheolyong,” Dongwoon nudged his best friend on the shoulder. “What’s going on with you?”

 

“You can tell us. We are your friends,” Yoseob and Cheondung chimed in—in unison. Cheolyong heaved a heavy sigh as he released rather loudly.

 

“Can you guys keep a secret?” He questioned as he looked at his friends; his eyes blood shot from the lack of sleep. His friends worried about him.

 

“You need to sleep early tonight,” Dongwoon replied as he placed his hand on his shoulder. “But yes, tell us what you’ve got on your mind.”

 

“Promise not to tell anyone?” Cheolyong said as he quirked his eyebrows as he stared at each and every one of his friends. His stare was hard; not blinking even once.

 

“Are you dating Chanhyo noona, secretly?” Cheondung teased.

 

“I wish,” Cheolyong slightly chuckled. “What I’m about tell you is some top secret stuff,” This pique his friend’s interest as they intently listened quietly not saying another word, just simply nodding their head. “My hyung is going to be a dad—“

 

Just right there and then—Byunghee had made his appearance in front of the nerds as he heard about his best friend Seungho being a father. Could this be true?

 

“What’s that about your hyung being a dad?” Byunghee asked as he averted his eyes staring at Cheolyong; waiting for an answer.

 

“Please don’t say anything!” Cheolyong pleaded looking at Byunghee. “It’s supposed to be a secret!”

 

“If it’s supposed to be a secret, why are you telling your nerdy friends?” Byunghee chortled as he crossed his arms. “Besides, I’m your elder, you can trust me.”

 

“I can’t believe that,” Cheondung gasped. He was utterly shocked as he heard the news as were the rest of his friends. They were absolutely speechless unsure of what to say at this point.

Please log in to read the full chapter