It's War

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lin meandered down the stairs from her bedroom a little earlier than usual; her parents sitting down at the table sipping on their coffee while reading the newspaper. 

 

“Good morning my loving and beautiful parents,” Lin beamed happily as she sauntered over to both of her parents quickly giving them hugs and kisses. 

 

“Good morning, baby girl.” Her father smiled giving his daughter a kiss on her cheeks. “Did you need something?” He knew that his daughter was up to something especially when she’s this perky in the morning right before school. 

 

“Daddy,” Lin giggled. “What makes you think I want something?”

 

“You’re my daughter; of course I know you want something!” He replied laughing. “What is it that you want?”

 

“I bet it’s to ask if she can use your car,” Lin’s mother reassured rising up from her chair and walking to the sink to rinse out her cup. 

 

“So, can I?” Lin pleaded with her father while giving him the puppy dog face as she made whimpering sounds, acting like a cute puppy. How could her dad say no to that?

 

“You can,” He spoke and suddenly paused while he chuckled. “Only because I found your car keys last night when you went to sleep,”

 

“Oh, where was it?” Lin asked in curiosity. She randomly likes to throw things and then forget where she placed them. 

 

“In the cookie jar,” He laughed. “I’ve got no idea how it ended up in there, but it was in there when I went to get a cookie!” Lin and her mother joined in on the laughter. 

 

“I don’t even want to know,” Lin laughed. “Well, it’s settled. You take my car and I’ll take yours~” Her father nodded in agreement as she pounced on her father and smothered him in kisses. “I love you, daddykins~”

 

“I love you, too, honey.” Her father laughed at her cuteness as he rose up from the chair and went to rinse out his cup at the sink. “I’m working late tonight, as its Thursday. So is your mother.”

 

“Okay, I’ll fend dinner for myself, or maybe I’ll just go over to Seungho’s again and eat!” 

 

“Do whatever you like, love you.” Both parents said in unison and meandered out the door to start their long work day ahead of them. Lin sauntered back up the stairs into her bedroom and got ready for school.

 

===

 

Lin and Cheolyong were on their way to pick up Chanhyo because she didn’t feel like driving to school today, not that anyone could blame her. Lin the radio in her father’s Mercedes Benz as Cheolyong looked out the window singing along loudly to the music.

 

“What’s Seungho up to today?” Lin asked; starting small talk with Cheolyong as she pulled up to Chanhyo’s house, honking the horn and waiting for her to come out.

 

“I think he said he had to run some errands for my parents, paying bills and what not.” 

 

“Sounds like a fun filled day for him,” Lin joked as she laughed just as Chanhyo skipped out of her house and towards the car, seeing Cheolyong in the front seat, she opened the door and ordered for him to get into the backseat. That was bossy Chanhyo; Lin and Cheolyong laughed. He took off his seat belt and immediately got out of the front seat; he got into the back seat as Chanhyo got into the front, the both buckling themselves in as Lin drove off to school. As they were heading to school; Lin went ahead and told Chanhyo about the text messages that Yuri sent Seungho. Chanhyo instantly got angry and wanted to punch her lights out.

 

“The nerve of that big ed chick,” Chanhyo fumed as she crossed her arms in rage. “Who does she think she is suddenly thinking that she can get back with your man?”

 

“Wait,” Lin halted her quickly glancing over at her as she continued to drive. “What do you mean my man? I never even told you I was dating him,” 

 

“Oh,” Chanhyo laughed. “Isn’t it obvious? Also, it’s about time you two started dating. It only took a couple of years.” 

 

As they finally reached their destination, Lin parked the car just as Cheolyong’s nerdy friends arrived at the same time minus Yoseob. Before getting out, Lin turned her head around and glanced at Cheolyong.

 

“Did you tell Chanhyo?”

 

“I tell her everything,” Cheolyong laughed as he unbuckled himself and opened the door; quickly getting out and meeting up with his video games alliance. Lin and Chanhyo laughed as they got out of the car as well, pressing the alarm. 

 

“Unnie, I’m going to go ahead and head to my 1st period first. I need help on a problem,” Chanhyo fibbed as she went ahead and walked towards the front of the school. Lin was confused but she didn’t think anything of it as she ran into Gina and they started talking to one another happily.

 

===

 

Chanhyo was walking around the school halls in search for Yuri when Yoseob spotted her calling her out as she found her target coming out of the girl’s restroom. As Chanhyo didn’t hear Yoseob, she meandered over to Yuri in a quick manner as she was by herself; she shoved Yuri into the lockers really hard. Yoseob sneaked up closer as he watched while he was shocked that his nice noona could do such damage with just a shove. Yuri winced in pain as her back collided with the master locks on the lockers.

 

“You really have some nerves, don’t you?” Chanhyo fumed as she lifted her palms ready to slap a .

 

“Noona, don’t do it!” Yoseob suddenly screamed out running over to Chanhyo and Yuri. “You don’t want to jeopardize yourself over this bag,” The look of disgust perched upon his face as he looked at Yuri. How does someone like her live with herself? These thoughts ran through his mind. 

 

“Yoseob, you have no room to talk, you scrawny chicken wing!” Yuri interjected as she huffed staring at Chanhyo. “And you, I’ve got no idea what the hell you’re talking about. Who are you to push me up against the lockers, you piece of trash,” 

 

“Chicken wing?!” Yoseob blurted out as he nearly choked from his own salvia. “I can beat your , I hope you know that!” Chanhyo balled her fist ready to punch her. 

 

"What are you going to beat me with, your controller for your playstation?" Yuri yelled; still leaned up against the locker. That's it; Chanhyo opened up her hands and she pulled on her long black hair while she winced in pain from the hard yanks that Chanhyo was doing.

 

"Let go!" Yuri screamed as loud as she could. Suddenly, Byunghee and Changsun came running towards them. 

 

"What's going on here?" Changsun asked; quickly seeing Chanhyo at full force pulling on her Yuri's hair. 

 

"Chanhyo-ah, you should let go." Byunghee asked nicely, seeing the rage in Chanhyo's eyes.

 

"Tell this to let go," Yuri called out in pain. Chanhyo suddenly pulled even harder. 

 

"Noona, let go of her before the teachers find out and calls you into the principal's office!" Yoseob pleaded with Chanhyo. She groaned as she slowly let go of her hair. 

 

"Don't let me catch you again texting Seungho oppa or I'll kick your y into the ocean where the Sharks will eat you alive!" Chanhyo scolded as she stormed off. 

 

Yuri fixed her hair as she gazed at Byunghee and Changsun; a smile appearing on her lips, thanking them both as Yoseob glared and chased after Chanhyo. 

 

"Thanks for saving me from that psycho lesbian," Yuri spoke as she fixed her shirt revealing quite a lot of cleavage; Changsun not paying one bit of attention to it as Byunghee stared closely at it as he bit the bottom of his lip, a little sensation down his body as he sort of wanted her back; only to clearly get her in bed so he can see her with her shirt off. What a erted player.

 

"She's not a lesbian." Changsun stated as he walked off knowing that 1st period was soon to be starting.

 

 

"Well, see you around!" Byunghee chuckled as he walked off into the direction that his class was at. 

 

===

 

Yuri and Ailee meandered towards the back of the school; to the soccer field since this is where they'd find the person they were looking for-- Yoon Dujun. They needed to consult with him about a certain matter. They found him practicing with Kikwang while Changsun watched from the side being the good friend that he

Please log in to read the full chapter