Revenge

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]—7 MONTHS PREGNANT—[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Today; Lin marked exactly 30 weeks. She had to go to the doctor’s office to get an examination. Sadly, Seungho wasn’t going to be able to attend with her as he had an important test to take in one of his classes, so she was left to go alone. She sighed as she stood in front of her mirror and snapped a photo of herself as she posted it on her social media.

’30 weeks today. ^^ I’m heading to the doctor’s office to check on my little peanut! Have a lovely day~!!’

 

After updating she grabbed her belongings and trotted out of her bedroom as she meandered downstairs just as her parents were grabbing their things—getting ready for their long day at work.

 

“You’re going to be fine going to your appointment alone?” Her father inquired as he gazed at his pregnant daughter in a loving way.

 

“Why isn’t Seungho going with you?” Her mother chimed in; worrisome perched on her entire face.

 

“I’ll be fine,” Lin replied as she gazed at her father brightly smiling; averting her eyes towards her mother. “Seungho has an important test to take, and everyone else is in school. I’ll really be okay, guys. Don’t worry about me. I love you,” She sauntered close to her parents as she gave them hugs and kisses.

 

“We love you, too. Let us know how it goes.” Both of her parents said in unison as they meandered out of the house to leave for work.

 

===

 

“Your baby is very healthy and active,” the doctor smiled genuinely at Lin just as she finished the examination. Lin sat up and smiled back as she got off the exam table.

 

“Thank you ever so kindly, doctor Kim.”

 

“Have you and Seungho figured out on a baby name, yet?”

 

“Not exactly,” Lin sighed. “I really love the name Jayden though.”

 

“Let me guess, Seungho has something else in mind?” Doctor Kim laughed. “Something like Daewon?” Lin joined in on the laughter; nodding her head.

 

“Probably,”

 

“I like the American styled names anyway.” Doctor Kim quipped as she handed Lin a note. “Here’s a note for your school office,” Lin procured it in her hand and stuffed it on the side of her purse and bowed.

 

“Thank you,” Lin’s lips curved into a smile. “I’ll see you for our next appointment.”

--

 

Lin had parked a little further down from where her doctor’s office was because there was no parking close by whatsoever. Just as she was slowly meandering to her car—there was a dark car parked from a far that watched Lin’s every move. She sauntered into her car, starting up the ignition she drove off—to school? No. She needed a daily dose of coffee since she lacked sleep every since her pregnancy. A little coffee didn’t hurt especially since she didn’t drink much of it to begin with.

 

The coffee place that she liked was a place that was deep within a building. She’d have to park her car elsewhere and basically walk there, which was a good 5 minute walk and she didn’t mind it at all. She parked her vehicle and ambled out as she pressed her alarm to lock the door; the dark car still following her every move—getting out of the car and following Lin from a distant. It was a person dressed in all black wearing a black facemask along with dark sunglasses and a baseball cap.

 

When Lin finally reached her destination she received a text message from her love, Yang Seungho;

 

‘Hey baby girl. How was your appointment? I’m sorry I couldn’t make it. :(‘

 

‘The appointment went rather well. Dr. Kim said he’s moving actively. Don’t be sorry you couldn’t come, you had an important test. How’d that go?’

 

Lin trotted inside the coffee shop with a smile perched on her face as she walked up to the front counter.

 

‘It was a hard test. ;-; I’m just glad that’s done and over with though. Are you coming to school?’

 

‘Of course! ^_^ I’m ordering coffee right now and then I’ll be on my way. Do you want anything?’

 

'Yes! You already know what I want.'

 

'Of course I do. ㅋㅋㅋ'

 

'Love you. ❤ See you soon.'

 

'Love you too. ❤'

 

Lin stuffed her cell phone back into her purse and placed an order of an Americano for her beloved and a Caramel Macchiato for herself; paying the nice worker while tipping. Once she procured her coffees, she bowed nicely and sauntered out of the coffee shop sipping hers happily as she held onto the other one—when suddenly out of nowhere without Lin paying any attention; the person in the black clothing shoved Lin hard, making her nearly collapse. Luckily she got a hold of herself and balanced herself. However, the coffee

Please log in to read the full chapter