Official?

This is War
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Was it really official?[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]It was 'official'. Yang Seungho and Kang Yuri were 'together' once again. In the mind of Yuri, they were anyway. In actuality, it was all an act, because never in a million years would Seungho ever get back with the worst person of this existence. Certain friends and of course his brother, Yang Cheolyong, knew of this... They all decided that they would give him hell and pretend not to know of what he was doing, except poor Choi Gina who wasn't filled in with what was going on since she had been super busy with rehearsals with cheerleading—

 

DAY ONE;

 

Kang Yuri meandered into the school hand in hand with Yang Seungho as everyone pretty much stared at them, shocked at what they were witnessing. They all began whispering among themselves, also surprised at the fact that Yuri was finally showing up to school. The thing that was such an eye opener for them was the fact that she was walking with the Panda man himself.

 

"You're back with this.....," Gina paused as she rolled her eyes, “THING.”

 

"Why do you feel the need to be so jealous of me?" Yuri questioned as she averted up and peered at Gina, captain of the cheerleading squad.

 

"Who in their right mind would ever be jealous of you?" Gina slightly laughed as she allowed her eyelids to open and close. "No one and I repeat no one is jealous of your crazy , especially not me." She narrowed her eyes and gazed at Seungho with disappointment as she flipped her hair with her hands. "I can't believe you would do this to Lin, who you claim to be your soul mate. What happened to that, huh?”

 

Seungho closed his eyes as he inhaled and exhaled rather loudly, opening his eyes, he quirked at Gina—who was one of Lin’s best friends.

 

"I'm sorry that things aren’t working out," Seungho informed. "People tend to change and I have. I've fallen out of love with her and I have moved on to bigger things." He gulped. Those words alone pinched at him. But for the sake of the plan, he had to play along. He was ready for his friends to be harsh. He was going to take one for the team and be harsh back so that Yuri would believe he was NOT with Lin.

 

"Bigger things are right," Gina replied with a deadpan expression. She allowed for her one eyebrow to fall heavily onto her eye, the other shot straight up and she gazed at Seungho in disbelief. She clenched her fist together, wanting so badly to punch him but she held it in. “It’s definitely bigger. She’s the WHOLE damn package.”

 

Yuri pursed her lips and allowed her eyelids to slowly open and close; much like a mother would to their child who was behaving badly. How dare Gina say such things about her; she continued to give Gina the dirtiest glare ever all while she crossed her arms across her busty chest. Seungho wanted so much to burst into laughter but he held it in as he slightly chuckled to himself.

 

"You're a ," Yuri exasperated.

 

"It takes one to know one," Gina shot back as she chuckled to herself. “I hope you two rot in ing hell.” She chastised. Normally Gina wasn’t one to curse, but she was absolutely fuming. She rolled her eyes at the Panda—narrowing her eyes towards Yuri and flipped her off and stormed off raging in anger.

 

Seungho slightly sighed as he gazed at Gina storming off—he wanted to let her know, but he just couldn’t. Not right now anyway and that hurt him that he hurt his friend like that. But soon, she would find out the truth and why he had to.

 

“That went well,” he commented as he averted his eyes and stared at his ‘girlfriend’.

 

“I knew of the consequences of getting back together with you.” Yuri spoke as she smiled. “If it means the people you care about being mean to me, that’s okay because as long as I have you, I’m the happiest person on earth.” She leaned over and placed a kiss to his cheeks.

 

‘Gross. Things could be worse and it could have been on the lips. Thank god it wasn’t.’ Seungho thought to himself as he cringed.

 

“I love you,” Yuri chirped happily while she gazed at her Panda man. Seungho nodded and just smiled, not saying it back in return. He wasn’t and certainly didn’t intend to. He didn’t love her; never have.

 

“You’re not going to say it back to me?” Yuri inquired as she shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Same,” Seungho simply replied, not saying another word. He closed his eyes, wanting so badly to wash his mouth with soap at that moment.

 

 

DAY TWO;

 

It was the weekend. To Seungho’s surprise, his parents were actually home, including Cheolyong, his little brother. But then again, he was always home. His parents however were usually working, even on the weekends.

 

“Why aren’t you guys working?” Seungho inquired as he meandered into the kitchen fixing himself something to eat as it was 9:30 in the morning.

 

“We took today off so we could visit Lin at the hospital and our precious grandson, Jayden.” Seungho’s mother spoke as a small smile appeared on her lips.

 

“Do you want to come?” Seungho’s father piped in. Before Seungho could answer, there was a sudden knock on the front door. “GET THE DOOR, CHEOLYONG!” he yelled out.

 

“Yes, dad,” Cheolyong replied with much respect in his tone of voice as he rose from the couch and ambled to the front door, opening it slowly, it revealed to be the biggest of them all—Kang Yuri. “Yuck.”

 

“Yongie,” Yuri chortled as she gazed at him. “Aren’t you going to invite me in?”

 

“No,” Cheolyong said with a deadpan expression as he closed the door on her face, chuckling to himself.

 

“Yah!” their mother chastised as she crossed her arms. “Open the door and let whoever it is inside,”

 

“Mom, I really don’t want to.” Cheolyong answered truthfully as the door bell rung repeatedly throughout the entire house.

 

“OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR BEFORE I PUNISH YOU AND TAKE AWAY YOUR VIDEO GAMES!” his mother spoke with authority.

 

Cheolyong’s eyes widen at his mother’s threat. He immediately straightened up, only because he didn’t want his precious video games taken away; he couldn’t live without them.

 

“Yes, mother.” He replied softly as he opened the door slowly. “Come on in, you evil witch,” abruptly rolling his eyes—peering at Yuri.

 

“I’m really not a bad person,” Yuri uttered as she ambled into the house taking off her shoes slowly making her way into the kitchen, bowing to the parents showing her respect.

 

“Kang Yuri,” the father vocalized softly. “It’s a surprise to see you here.”

 

“What are you doing here?” Seungho inquired as he rolled his eyes. It was too early for him and he was already annoyed with having to see her. He couldn’t even get the goddamn weekend off without having to see such…a thing? He despised her with the deepest of passion in his gut.

 

“Silly,” Yuri giggled. “I came to see my boyfriend.”

 

“GAG ME, PLEASE.” Cheolyong rolled his eyes as he sauntered into the living room and plopped himself down on the couch, averting his eyes towards to the television. Watching whatever was currently on.

 

“Your boyfriend,” the mother inquired as was agape and her eyes widen. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her precious good son would do such a thing to Lin? How could he? “Did you say boyfriend?”

 

“Yes, auntie,” Yuri answered gleefully wrapping her arms around the oldest of the Yang kids. “Your son and I are dating again.”

 

“My son wouldn’t do such a thing,” the father chimed in as he crossed his arms, giving the most fearsome glare at his son, his own flesh and blood. “You love Lin and only love her.”

 

“Loved,” Yuri corrected. Both parents looked at her and slightly rolled their eyes.

 

“My son wouldn’t do such a thing,” the mother

Please log in to read the full chapter