Chapter Eight

The Second Change (Hiatus)

First, I'd like to apologize to all my readers for not updating this. I've been really stressed out lately and I had no time. Extra curriculum activities have resumed and I'm very busy nowadays.

I actually wanted to continue it...But I have no idea what's going to happen next cause...I forgot. Yes, I forgot. I'm sorry. ):

I'll do my best though but it won't be very well-done.

I just came back from elsewhere and everyone else is tired, like me. But, I'm trying to finish this chapter so that I can update it for you all! (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few seconds after her scream, before anyone could move or react, Eunna fell limp, eyes closed. She turned away from everyone in the room. Her body vibrated. Taemin gave a last glare to the brown-haired vampire, before he hurried over to Eunna. His gasp made everyone curious.

"Eunna...."Taemin whispered in fear.

Hyunseung ignored the new vampire and moved towards his younger sister. Once he saw what Taemin was scared about, he himself gasped and flinched from the sight. Junhyung, Kikwang and Doojoon were by his side immediately, trying to reassure him or encourage him. But when they saw what happened to Eunna, their voices faltered and they, too, were at a loss to how such a thing could happen.

"What's wrong with her?" The brown-haired vampire asked slyly. His lips were curled up in a smirk. It was dissatisfying to see him smirking while Eunna was in such grief.

Taemin took a deep breath, although there was absolutely no reason for him to breathe, he just did, and turned around to face Lee Jinki, otherwise known as Onew, who had been his acquaintance. "There is no reason for you to be here." Taemin stated. "There is no reason for you, Key or Minho to be here at all."

"You still remember my name you all created for me." Key smiled from the door. When he had gotten there, no one knew, perhaps, unless it was Taemin. "I'm happy." He said. Behind him, stood a disgruntled Jonghyun who was in between Key and Minho. Heechul was nowhere in sight.

"Jonghyun-hyung." Taemin called. Jonghyun immediately shoved his way past Key and into the room towards Taemin. Taemin getsured to Eunna and Jonghyun recoiled, shocked. "Where's Heechul-hyung? I need him here."

"I don't know. Key and Minho cornered me. Heechul disappeared." Jonghyun replied, his voice hinting worry beneath it. 

Finally, Eunna's body stopped vibrating and she wiped the tears, the blood red tears from her eyes. Her eyes were back to the normal and unusual brown it had been before. She suddenly looked older and weary. She closed her eyes then opened them. She looked straight at Hyunseung. "Oppa, can you please get the girls over?" She asked in a soft and tired voice. 

Hyunseung glanced at his three friends before they left together to get the other four girls over. Taemin and Jonghyun, ignoring their three 'friends' approached Eunna. She looked at them with pained eyes. "What happened to you?" Jonghyun asked.

"I'll explain when the girls get here." Eunna replied.

The silence stretched on. "Will someone tell us what's going on?" Key asked in an arrogant voice at last, unable to take the silence.

Taemin and Jonghyun took deep breaths to try to control their anger. "Come in and see." Eunna stated tiredly.

Key and Minho entered the room and approached the bed with Onew. They didn't see it at first but then Minho gasped softly. On Eunna's knuckles, where she had wiped her 'tears' away, were blood, at least, blood red. "Those are..." Key began when he caught sight of them.

He never completed his sentence since one girl came charging into the room, knocking all five out of her way to get to Eunna. "What happened?" Haemi asked, her voice dead serious.

The other girls filed in accordingly. Hyunseung and the boys were not seen. They ignored the boys and crowded around Eunna. Eunna showed them her blood-stained fist. "It's them." She whispered to her friends. "One of them is dead." Eunna's eyes were frightened.

"Then we go." Hyeri stated calmly. "We are responsible for them."

"The thing is why." Haemi said. "How can they die?"

Eunna closed her eyes. Shinhye and Seolgi both saw and gestured the other two to be silent. "We'll just make do. We'll leave once Eunna's pulls herself together." Shinhye stated.

"I'm fine. We can go right now." Eunna's eyes snapped open. Her friends looked at her doubtfully. "I'm really fine." She insisted.

"Where do you think you're going?" Heechul asked from the door. He had reappeared but he wasn't alone now. Behind him, stood  the four vampire princes. "You have visitors."

"We have to leave." Haemi stated as she helped Eunna to her feet. Seolgi and Shinhye stood together. The five younger boys tried to blend themselves into the wall. Hyeri grabbed onto Eunna and supported her on Eunna's left with Haemi on the right.

The five girls faced the five stronger, faster and more powerful vampires.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 1220 here. Wow. I think I type too long. To be honest, I started this in the afternoon but then I had to go out so I saved it as a draft and I came home about two hours ago.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for the extremely late update.