Chapter Nine

The Second Change (Hiatus)

I just finished chapter eight. I'm going to write chapter nine now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not just about to let you walk out here with Eunna, Haemi and Seolgi like that." Heechul said.

The four vampire princes looked determined. Eunna closed her eyes as she leaned against Haemi and Hyeri, trusting that they would support her weight. "You'll have to let us go, oppa. Otherwise, don't blame us for anything." Eunna stated, eyes still closed.

"Unless you give me a valid reason, only then will I let you go. But Haemi and Seolgi have to stay." Heechul replied. "It's urgent." He added.

"Hyunseung-oppa, Taemin-oppa, Jonghyun-oppa and all of you others; hear my plea." Eunna opened her eyes, her eyes now a shade of startling green. "I beseech you to allow us time to escape. I beseech you to allow us to leave this place with no resistance."

As if in some sort of trance, Junhyung, Doojoon, Kikwang and Hyunseung suddenly grabbed the four princes away, cornering them. Minho had also grabbed onto Heechul, refusing to let Heechul move. The other four surrounded the five girls and led them out of the room and towards the front door. 

Eunna's home was a manor and it was just near Haemi's home. That was how the two girls had met in the first place. "JANG EUNNA!" Heechul shouted. He was dragging a persistent Minho after him as he moved towards Eunna with difficulty. "Don't go. If you go, I can't guarantee your safety beyond our perimeters!"

Eunna turned around and smiled softly. "Mianhaeyo, oppa. But, I have to do this. Umma's only gift to me depends on me now. I must go. I won't die. I will return with my friends. None of us will lose our lives. Once I'm gone, they will no longer be under the spell I binded them to me. They will help you search for us. But remember, don't look for us unless it is absolutely necessary. Mianhae. Goodbye, oppa." She turned back and the five girls left the manor. 

Heechul turned and glared at Minho. The younger's eyes was still dazed. Ten full minutes later, Minho blinked and stared at Heechul. Heechul, realizing that the spell must have broken, jerked out of Minho's grasp. He tried to sense for his younger sister but she was too far. There was no way that he could reach her in time to save her. 

"Heechul-hyung!" Jonghyun was confused. He and the other three re-entered the manor's front door. "What happened? Why were we outside?"

Heechul stared at Jonghyun, almost wanting to just strangle the younger boy. "Eunna's gone. She binded you, your friends and and the council to her and detained us. Just so that she could go and save some wolves."

Jonghyun turned to Taemin and the pair glanced at Minho, Key and Onew. "The wolves aren't just any wolves, Heechul-hyung." Hyunseung stated calmly from behind Heechul. He was walking out now, eyes distant. "The younger boys know what wolves they are. These wolves were specially bred so much that only females could control them. Specific females." He paused. "Eunna's mother was smart. She knew of the prophecy. She knew what would happen in the future."

"What do you mean?" Heechul asked, eyes narrowed. "Do you know how dangerous it is for her to be out there? She's the only hybrid in the entire world! Anything could happen to her! Things aren't looking too good now that Hwonsu's most loyal vampires are boycotting as well! They are willing to do anything to get Hwonsu back on the seat of power. No one will find Hwonsu for now but we need the vampire princess to deliver the verdict on him."

"Do you even know who the vampire princess is?" Kikwang asked. He was leaning against a wall, having just appeared. "Do you know how essential she is?"

"WHICH WAS WHY I DIDN'T WANT HER OUT THERE!" Heechul roared. He took a deep breath before he continued in a strained voice. "I don't even know which one she is. She's either Lee Haemi or Im Seolgi. One of them have to be the vampire princess. One of them. And I don't know." He suddenly sounded so hopeless, so desperate that Kikwang wanted to give him the answer. 

"We can't help you there." Doojoon appeared by Kikwang's side. "We can't help at all. We're sorry."

"No, forget it. You won't understand." Heechul shook his head.

"Try us, Kim Heechul." Junhyung walked into the entrance room of the manor. "Just try us. We understand a far lot more than you do."

Heechul sighed to himself. "Perhaps the princes can do a better job than I can." He said. The four princes entered the room as well.

"There isn't any need for us to tell the council anything. They would be well aware of such things by now. They pick things up easily from your minds. Perhaps, except Sungmin and the five there." Eunhyuk strolled in. "If you notice now, you can't pick up anything from Jonghyun or Taemin at all. That's because their circle is complete."

"What do you mean by their circle?" Heechul asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Jonghyun, Onew and Minho had asked at the same time Heechul did.

"He means that, our circle is complete." Key simply stated. 

"Completed, whole. No gaps. Nothing we lack." Taemin added listlessly.

"What? I don't understand." Jonghyun said, sounding extremely confused.

"Your circle is five. You have a bond deeper than others around. Deeper than your own brothers. It is such in the case like the five girls. Their reason is simple. They made a barrier together. All five of them. They are responsible for that barrier. Yours is not the case. Yours was the mind joining. It's impossible to catch all five of you off-guard when you're together. Impossible unless your opponent is another completed circle." Hyunseung said softly. "The council is one example as well."

The four princes eyes Hyunseung but said nothing. "We have to find them. Please." Heechul turned to Hyunseung. "Hyunseung, we have to find the girls."

Hyunseung smiled at Heechul. "We don't have to do anything at all." Hyunseung stated calmly. "The only thing we have to do is to sit back and watch. There is nothing that we can do as of now."

"What do you mean by nothing?!" Heechul snapped. "Their in danger out there!"

"Even if you go out there, you will never find them." Sungmin snapped. "Do you even have any inkling that there were wolves out there? I doubt you do." He sneered.

Heechul did not reply. It was true. He never knew there were wolves out there. He didn't even know how they were related to Eunna. Then, Eunna's earlier words returned to him. Her mother's wolves. She bred them for a purpose. The repeated prophecy..."What's the repeated prophecy?" He asked softly.

The whole room turned to him in surprise. No one expected him to raise the prophecy. The prophecy, was, after all never told to anyone else not present. The listeners were bound to secrecy. Or at least, that was how it went. The repeated prophecy, repeated every decade by a different witch or one with sixth sense. The repeated prophecy told of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a very good ending, I know. It's been 50 minutes since I started this chapter. I'll continue in the next chapter!

Thanks for reading; comments please! (: