Chapter Six

The Second Change (Hiatus)

Hey! I'm back from dinner! I thought my rice would never end. -.-

Any hows, I'll write the next chapter down now! :D 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a rumble from the king's chambers. Everyone glanced towards it. Hwonsu smirked, as if he was sure to win already. His left-hand man, the one that worked in the shadows, walked slowly, almost lazily, out of the room. He surveyed the room then bowed. "Good evening everyone, my name is Yoon Doojoon and I am the False Vampire king's left hand man." He appeared polite.

"Stop playing around, Doojoon! Attack them now! Release me from this paralysis spell they placed on me!" The king shouted.

Doojoon, on the contrary, he bent down next to the lesser vampire who lay dead, and tapped him somewhere on the head. "Yah, stop playing around, you fool Kikwang."

"Doojoon, what are you doing?!" Hwonsu growled. The lesser vampire suddenly radiated a stronger aura and then sat up, blinking groggily. "Who's....What's..." He seemed at a loss, staring at the suddenly relatively strong vampire.

"This is Lee Kikwang, sir." Doojoon announced to the room. "He's been my friend since you left me in that dark dark place." The vampire blinked calmly. "I can't believe you knocked him out. He's supposed to be tough." Doojoon glanced at Dongwoon. Dongwoon shrugged.

"I had little choice. We are here to remove the false king from the throne and place the right heiress on the throne." Dongwoon stated.

"You are here on whose consent?" Doojoon asked, although he looked rather bored.

"Will you be an obstacle in our way and do we have to remove you?" Yoseob asked calmly, breaking the conversation Dongwoon and Doojoon were having. "There is little time. Hyunseung, Heechul and Jonghyun have to return to their younger sister."

Doojoon smiled then. Hwonsu cut in. "Obviously, my ace would finish you all. There's a reason why he's my ace. There's a reason why I kept him away from civilization." Hwonsu smirked.

"That, you're wrong." Hyunseung said calmly. He glanced at Junhyung, who nodded. "If your right-hand man can betray you, why can't your left-hand man betray you?"

"I bred this boy myself. There is no way he could've..." Hwonsu snarled softly.

"Then how did I meet him?" Kikwang asked. "I've been posing as your servant the whole entire time, as Yoseob have been playing the part of a prince. It's impossible for Hyunseung to help in the planning since his younger sister would need his presence constantly otherwise she'd lose her mind. 

"Let's just say that this was all planned." Junhyung smiled softly. "We are the BEAST. We are the B2ST. We are the council of judgement. The unsaid prophecy; the repeated prophecy, we have knowledge of it all. We have come to undo justice upon you, Hwonsu of the vampires. You will no longer be the vampire king but a lowly vampire."

"We will strip you of your powers and you will no longer be able to wield the powers of the witches and the many you have killed." Dongwoon added on.

"How are you going to take my powers away? I am the most powerful one here." Hwonsu chuckled. "I can easily kill all of you; one by one, I'll pick you off. Your powers are wearing off. Is it because the hybrid grows weaker?"

"That is not so." Hyunseung chuckled in reply. Yet, it was filled with warmth and love. "My younger sister is recovering fine. I can feel the spirits of her soul calming down. Jonghyun, you should return with Heechul. Inform Taemin of what has happened. Tell Taemin and Shinhye that they can bring the royal princess once she is ready."

Jonghyun and Heechul exchanged glances and nodded. "We will do as the council of the BEAST have requested. Please excuse us." Jonghyun and Heechul withdrew into the shadows and vanished.

"Now, that there is only the six of us, we can prepare for your death ritual. The forceful chasing away of your soul. That is as good as stripping your powers of you." Kikwang smiled sadistically, having regained his self.

Hwonsu's eyes widened. "NO! You cannot do this to me...I AM YOUR RULER! I AM YOUR MASTER! I MADE ALL OF YOU!" He screamed at them.

"We are slumber vampires, otherwise known as vampyres. Have you ever heard of the legend? We only listen to one. We listen to the princess of vampires and that is all. We will never pay heed to another." Yoseob smiled. "She will come. You will see her before your last."

The six council members closed in around Hwonsu and Hwonsu lost all conscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT! :D

I'm actually considering now. To be honest, the vampire princess was supposed to be either Seolgi or Haemi.

I'm hoping you can help me decide between the two, unless of course, you want one of the other girls to be the vampire princess, feel free to state in the comments. 

I really need your opinions now. I have no idea. So please! I'm begging you!

Please comment and share your views! Don't be shy or scared! :D I will accept every comment with thanks and gratitude!

Thanks for reading this story! (: 

AND COMMENT! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :D *bows 90 degrees*

P.S.- Please forgive me if the chapters are getting shorter. My mind's not really functioning so much nowadays.