007

Gary Gary Gary

Chapter 7: The Monday Couple

How about...Mondays? On Monday's you're my girl.”

 

M-monday?” I thought about it for a moment then agreed. “Monday, alright. We will be the Monday Couple.”

 

I thought the couple name was cute and since all ther other couple's have name I figured we deserved one.

 

Gary still held onto me tight without letting me go. I swear if he didn't put his shirt on soon I will die. I whined for him to cover up his man ies and finally he showed me mercy. The moment however that he got the shirt back on he was holding onto like an octopus again.

 

My jihyo..remember our promise?” he asked.

 

Promise..we..made..” I traced my memory banks in search of that promise we made to each other.

 

Could you...save a dance for me?” he said in a whisper.

 

Being unable to handle my heart pounding I quickly responded. I was becoming so lightheaded by just being this close to him.

 

S-sure..um I better get back to my friends now. I'm sure they'll be looking for me.” I pulled my hand away from him and it was my turn to be the one to run away.

 

My Jihyo, you better keep your promise.”

 

But the party is long over.” I raised a brow in confusion. Why would he still hold onto that promise after all this time. Clearly I cannot fulfill it.

 

Gary smiled and pulled me along into a little circle. We were slowly twirling as a sweet song played.

 

Let's go back to that moment and recreate it.” he whispered in my ear causing me to blush. I danced along with Gary in a slow waltz. I was mesmerize by his dance skills and the way we almost seem to be floating.

 

Gary...” I whispered back to him. I was way too shy to look at him so I buried my face in his shoulder. “I really really like you.”

 

J-jihyo.” he stuttered and started shaking a bit. Our dancing became off sync to the music. Then I screamed as he pulled me back in his arms dramatically making me stare back at his face. Our nose touching.

 

I really really like you..more.”

 

Do you know how freaking late you are?”Suzy screamed at me. “You've missed like half the concert. We needed you to take pictures!”

 

Sorry..I got lost.” Lost in Gary's eyes that is but I didn't add that part.

 

Lost? How? If Lizzy can find her way here without getting lost then it should have been no problem.”

 

Hey.what are you trying to say?” Lizzy asked unable to understand the fact that Suzy sorta commented her.

 

I just shrugged and turned my eyes to the stage. Thank goodness the o boys came back for another performance. The girls forgot all about being mad at me for a moment. I pulled out my camera and tried to focus on the hotties dancing before me but I just couldn't stop thinking about my moment with Gary.

 

Monday please hurry up...

 

 

 

This was my first experience with being in love. I wasn't exactly sure if I was acting normal. Over the weekend since I been apart from Gary I literally just wasted time staring out in space and daydreaming and singing random love songs. I like seriously just had a Disney movie marathon with the Beckies! Omg and my pillow...ummm I am so embarrass to say this but I think I may have murdered it. I couldn't help it. I swear..it reminded me of Gary so I started hugging it..then snuggling it then kinda choking it then kissing it then it just kinda fell apart. Gosh... I can't even eat..I just wanna roll in a bed of flowers. Is this normal? No actually the better question is do I care?

 

........NO!

 

I've been ignoring Joongki too. To be honest I want to break up with him out of our fake relationship but if I do that it will be hard to hide that I am a thing with Gary on Monday's. Also my parents will freak as well as everyone else. Life is so unfair.

 

Hey, when you're done ignoring me we need to talk..

 

Crap. I ruffled my hair as I was staring at a text that Joongki just sent me first thing in the morning. I was all pumped because finally after a long weekend it was Monday. The plan was to meet up with Gary in the classroom where we had our first kiss. It always was empty because there were no classes for it anymore. The janitor just comes by once in a while to keep it from getting dusty. Instead I am being pulled aside next to an old tree outside the building by my boyfriend.

 

What's going on with you? I haven't talked to you since Thursday.” he pouted at me.

 

Well you know I went to that concert and I had Becky stuff to do...” I pouted back.

 

But you never go this long without contacting me.”

 

I didn't need you that's why. “

 

His face expression changed so suddenly it caught me completely off guard. He looked as if I just slapped him in the face.

 

I..I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ME TO HELP CURE YOU!”

 

I raised my voice as well getting a bit agitated that he suddenly pulled me out here to start an argument. Seriously what was his problem? He's acting as if we are a real couple.

 

WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BE CURED!” The words slipped out my mouth without thought.

 

What happened next was nothing I ever could imagine. Joongki pressed me against the tree his lips mere inches from mine.His face still holding an expression that made me uncomfortable.

 

Are you telling me that he's got that much of a hold on you? Are you unable to see beyond him...see that there's another guy who is better for you?”

 

What is with this sudden questions? Joongki what are you trying to say? I stood there speechless staring back into his eyes. My heart is beating so intensely that I feels the pounding in my ears and throat.

 

I guess I need to make you see past Gary.” in a flash he closed in the gap and kissed me. My mind screamed as he pulled my body closely to his. As I opened my eyes I could see a full on audience watching us including my Monday man...GARY!

 

No no no not like this...he cannot see me like this! Why why why!

 

Once Joongki backed away from me I ran for it. Tears were streaming down my face ruining my perfect make up. Behind me I could hear students cheering and taking pictures with their phones. I made sure no one saw me as I made it to our meeting place. I was realized to see Gary there but also very upset at myself for allowing myself to have Song Couple moment on our day.

 

G-gary.” I walked towards him. He was facing the window. Once I said his name he turned to me also with a tearful face and he hugged me.


This was going to be harder than we both expected.

 

 

So it continued on week after week. On Monday's I made sure to avoid Joongki and give all my attention to Gary in secret of course but on the rest of the week I was all Joongki's. The craziest thing is after that kiss we shared Joongki has been acting strange. I'm expected to text and call him everyday. Go on dates with him every weekend and dress up. Gosh it was getting tiring and plus I didn't want no one else to touch me but Gary.

 

It was Saturday and I was on yet another big date with the Beckies and the guys. Suzy was once again trying to it up with everyone's boyfriend. Nobody wanted to say anything because they feared her wrath. I however did..for one Joongki was expecting me to and two I was tired of seeing her touch Taecyeon as she reached over to get some popcorn from his bowl. Tiffinay was practically about to burst into tears any minute.

 

Could you do me a favor Suz and not rub your s against my Joongki.” I said loudly for everyone to hear in the theater. “And I think you should stop 'accidently' touching Taec's crotch. Do you need me to help you get the popcorn?”

 

Her face turned like green then a red color to blue like a flashing glowstick. It was hilarious. I could hear everyone gasp in shock at my outburst.

 

What are you talking about Jihyo! I did no such thing...you're just jealous of me.” she was pretending to start to cry.

 

Kook had the nerve to defend her too.

 

Jihyo, that was really mean for you to say especially in public. Suzy is not that kind of person you should know.What kind of friend are you?”

 

A friend who doesn't enjoy my boyfriend getting felt up by my best friend. Now if you don't mind I need a refill on my ICEE.” I got up from my seat and walked out hiding a laugh.

 

Wow. I been wanting to do something like that forever.

 

Jihyo...”

 

I turned to see both Lizzy and Tiffinay, both girls giving me a small smile.

 

Thanks...” Tiffinay said.

 

Uh...although that was horrible to say but true..um...thank you for saying that. I could never do such a thing...Suzy would kill me.” Lizzy said in a low whisper before rushing off back to where the seats were.

 

I couldn't help but totally fall over. A thank you from Lizzy..the sidekick of Suzy..the doormat...the girl that worships the ground that diva walks on. Wow.

 

You're welcome.” I told Tiffany.

 

Hey..um..I was thinking maybe I'd talk to Taec about you know.” she confessed to me. I was glad for her and gave her a hug briefly before pulling away once Joongki approached us. Tiffinay smiled at me before walking away.

 

What was that about?”

 

Girl stuff...” I told him.

 

Oh..well anyways you did great. I literally thought her head was going to explode.”

 

Well..she was touching you all over this whole time as well as the other guys..what was I to do?” I asked. “Besides you told me a girlfriend must guard her boyfriend from other girls.”

 

True I did.” he linked an arm around me. “but you always still just sat there. Hm...are you possibly getting jealous now? Do you like me?”

The kiss came back to my mind all over again as he got way too close to my lips. Joongki and I never bought that up again and I was not really sure how to. He hasn't tried to do it again. THANK GOD. .Maybe I should tell him he doesn't need to cure me anymore. That way his weird behavior can stop.

 

pffft...boy stop delaying me from getting my ICEE ..I need a brain freeze like right now.” I pushed past him and got in line.

 

The reason why I said something was because of Tiffany and lately I been getting really annoyed by Suzy more than usual. Now that my popularity is once again a threat for her she's been doing her best to out do me. She's been wearing more outrageously expensive clothes, aegyoing it up like no tomorrow and just being acting like a major princess.

 

Once I got my brainfreeze fix I returned to my seat in the theater. It was awkward as heck I couldn't lie. Suzy was crying on Kook's shoulder and he was glaring me down like I was a criminal. Lizzy and Minzy were also trying to comfort her.

 

I think you should leave...before you hurt her even more.” Kook threated me. He had huge muscles and I really didn't want to test him. Besides this whole date was lame and I wanted to go home anyways.

 

Joongki, teach your girl manners and respect.” he ordered his friend.

 

You should do the same.” Joongki said in an annoyed tone as we walked out of there. I think the other people were happy to see us go since we did disturb them.

 

What should we do now? Since we become the enemies of the Kookzy couple.”

 

Let's get a burger than watch movies at my place.” I said.

 

 

I got a nasty text first thing on Sunday morning from Suzy.

 

You better watch your back from now on.

 

I rolled my eyes after reading it twice and deleted it. I was not afraid of her like everyone else. Seriously what could she possibly do to me. I'm number one now and if she did anything awful it would ruin her perfect image.

 

Not too long after I received another text.

 

I can't wait for Monday. I need to see you now.

 

Author's Note

Sorry this chapter is short like this but I didn't want to make you guys wait anylonger. I been busy and I can't lie...I been distracted by this drama called Blood. i just cannot help it..I LOVE VAMPIRES. Oooh maybe after this fix is done I could write a MC vampire fic oooh who knows? Anyways has anyone seen the teaser for the new drama Jihyo is staring in? It looks so good. I have only seen Jihyo acted once in Goong. I totally cannot wait to see this.

Ex Girlfriend Club

teasers vids