011

Gary Gary Gary

Warning contains violence

Chapter 11: MORE TROUBLE

I closed my eyes awaiting for the bat to make contact with my head but Gary had took the hit for me.


“GARY!” I screamed as he was hit with great force. They were circling us and I held onto him for dear life. I was not going to let them hurt him anymore. They came towards us both again and I could hear Jessica let out a scream as the bat once again aimed for me. This time Yonghwa knocked out Nickhun from behind.

 

Picking on a girl? How manly is that?” he said before taking them all on. I watched as he started using a fighting style I was not familiar with. This whole scene felt like a movie. I looked down at Gary in my arms and he pulled away from me.

 

Gary...you're hurt.” I tried to get him to sit but he stood up and went to stand by Yonghwa's side to fight off the bullies. I was so scared but seeing his manly confidence and strength cause my heart to flutter. They were like two warriors as they moved with such beauty and skill. Just when I thought they were going to win the rich boys had some more friends join their side. Now it was 12 vs 2. HOW UNFAIR.

 

There was a crowd now standing around us. A mix of both geeks and

popular all joined together gawking at the fight. I could hear both sides cheering on both sides. I turned my eyes back to Gary and Yonghwa. They were both starting to get tired and being overpowered. Yonghwa was the first to collapse to the ground. One of the taller guys stood over him with a bat ready to strike.

 

This will teach you nerds..you better leave our school!” he yelled as he was bringing down the bat. Yonghwa weakly held out his arm to guard from the impact.

 

STOP IT! DON'T HURT HIM!”

 

In a flash, there was a girl who ran from the crowd and stood between the bully and Yonghwa.

 

It was Minzy.

 

Don't hurt them anymore..this is enough. You won okay.” she begged.

 

Minzy what are you doing?” I could hear my ex bff Suzy yell at her. Lizzy also asked the same question. I could ask her the same thing. This was so unlike her..but I could see by the emotion on her face that she was acting like any woman in love.


“Move aside.” the rich boy push her away but Minzy once more guarded Yonghwa.

 

I said stop!”she screamed at him and ignored her friends who wanted her to move.

 

And I SAID MOVE!” he shoved Minzy so hard that she hit her head against the ground as she fell over.

 

After that very moment...Yonghwa snapped and the bat was taken from the rich boy and he was knocked as well to the ground..out cold. Yongwa pointed the bat to the other guys.

 

IF YOU WANNA DIE THEN COME AT ME!!!” he screamed.

 

The other guys decided to back off seeing the rage in his eyes and the blood that was leaking from their friend's head. I watched as they ran away like little roaches as well as the rest of the crowd. I was surprised that Suzy and Lizzy didn't check on Minzy they just left her their on the ground. I got up to race to her but Yonghwa beat me to her.

 

Minzy....Minzy,,,are you ok?” he shook her.

 

Slowly she opened her eyes and smiled at him.


“Yonghwa..are you alright?” she asked in a soft tone.

 

Pabo..I asked you first.” he picked her up bridal style and held her with extra care. “Why did you do sucha crazy thing? Huh? You should have just moved.”

 

She didn't answer his question. I watched as she looked away from him. A small blush on her cheeks.

 

You can put me down now..I'm fine.” she wiggled in his arms.

 

Not until you answer me.” he said in a serious tone.

 

Eh..” her eyes went wide and she frailed about in his arms as he walked away with her leaving us all behind as if we weren't there. I ran over to Gary side to check on him and I was relieved that he was okay. Just a few minor bruises.

 

When was this going to stop. Our own friends are not even safe around us! What made them bring weapons like that? Someone could have seriously got hurt or worst died. I couldn't help but start to cry. This has just been one of the worst weeks off my life. I owe my parents money, work has been a nightmare and now Gary is hurt and so is our friends.

 

Don't cry. I'm okay and I'll always protect you.” Gary hugged me on one side and Jessica the other.

 

I'm here for you both too.” Jessica assured me.

 

Thanks guys...I love you.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note

 

Sorry this part was so short I was going to add more but I felt it was good to stop right there...esspecially since I want the next chapter to be a bit different. Yeah I have a surprise for the next chapter that you may or may not see coming. I hope you all will like it. Anyways thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this and I am off to my hiatus. If you're interested in reading more from me than check out these other stories from me:

 

@______@ I WRITE TOO MUCH!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/640836/i-dare-you-dare-hyesun-oneshot-exo-kris

I DARE YOU : The Queen of Truth or Dare meets her ultimate dare when she is dared to kiss the most frightening boy in the whole school. Kris Wu! Will she take on this challenge or will Kris's coldness freeze her in her tracks?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/667509/he-ate-my-heart-he-ate-my-boyfriend-angst-horror-krystal-seungri-sohee-luhan-kris

He Ate My Heart He Ate My Boyfriend : WARNING CONTAINS HORROR! A story about a girl named Sohee who life goes downhill when her boyfriend is eaten by a monster. She is haunted by nightmares and the beast that stalks her and to make mater worst she feels a monster lurking inside herself.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/939606/love-monster-bigbang-daragon-highschool-romance-darkhumor-kikomizuhara

Love Monster: Jiyong one day awakens a girl whom he calls 'dark sleeping beauty' but this is far from being a fairy tale. The dark eyed beauty is no innocent princess.

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/882821/i-will-destroy-exo-romcom-you-exo

I Will Destory Exo: Lee Ji Mae becomes the Kingka of her school due to the fact that she looks like Kai from Exo.She gets treated like a boy everyday and no one sees who she really is. Things go all wrong and she can't take it anymore. She gets fed up with her life being ruined by this boy group she decides to get revenge!.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/668222/it-came-from-venus-comedy-highschool-krystal-romance-shinee-sulli-kyarypamyupamyu

It Came from Venus:  Boy Meets...alien???