012

Gary Gary Gary

CHAPTER 12: I like you

MINZY P.O.V

 

Yonghwa wasn't letting me go regardless of all the protesting I did. He took me to the nurse office to have me checked out. It was totally insane. He was the one who had the major wounds..I have a hard head so all I had was a little bump. I knew I was probably blushing the whole time he held my hand as the nurse examined me. How long has it been since I last held his hands?

 

I tried my hardest to avoid his gaze. If I looked into his eyes I knew it would be over for me. I already just risk my popularity by sticking up for him against those jerkwads that Suzy asked to attack them. This was so weird and stuff..I never stand up for anyone but seeing him being hurt like that made my heart ache like crazy. I felt like I was going to die if I did nothing.

 

I cannot even get my heart to stay calm even after the fight had ended.

 

Just don't look at him Minzy...just don't.

 

You look alright. Here's some aspirin if you get a head ache.” the nurse offered me.

 

I thanked her and took the pills from her.

 

Now you mister..you're the one I am concerned about.” she turned to Yonghwa but he refused and instead picked me right back up and lead me right out in the hall.

 

Put me down right now..no one can see us together like this!” I freaked.

 

If classes were not in session right now I would totally be spotted and my social life would be over.

 

Not until you tell me why you helped me.” he said while stubbornly holding onto me still.

 

I need to get to class.” I reply in hopes that he'd let me go.

 

I'll drop you off..what classroom?” he asked.

 

I freaked all over again. I cannot let him take me to class like this either. My face would be on the front page of FaceBook and Suzy would just freak and then my life would be over.

 

No..nevermind..um just take me back to the nurse's office I wanna lay down.”

 

When we got back to the nurse's office she had stepped out for a break leaving me and Yonghwa all alone. He laid me gently on one of the beds and then sat by a chair near me still refusing to leave. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to go to sleep.

 

It felt like forever and ever that I was just laying there. I opened one eye to see if Yonghwa was still there and he totally was. AND HE WAS MAJORLY UP CLOSE TO MY FACE!

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

I screamed and hit him with a pillow.

 

What are you doing?” I screamed.

 

I was waiting for you to wake up from your fake sleep and answer my question.” he chuckled. “Sorry to scare you.” he winced in pain and I apologize for hitting him,

 

You didn't need to get that close and I was not faking.”

 

There was no way to escape him. I need to just tell him the truth then I can finally feel normal again. I rubbed my red cheeks and finally managed to get some words to come out of my mouth.

 

I wasn't thinking at all...it was like my whole body was moving on it's on. All I could think about was protecting you and stuff...I don't wanna see you get hurt again. “ Our eyes connected. “That was just too painful to watch...and just..”

 

Why am I starting to tear up now. What is wrong with me,

 

I'm so mad...seriously mad at Suzy for calling those guys to attack you guys. I almost wanna hit her and those boys with a bat myself..”

 

I stopped speaking as Yonghwa reached over and wiped a tear with his finger.

 

You don't need to protect me...I can take care of myself. Thanks anyways.”I thought he was going to say something sweet but he kinda sounded like a jerk just now. He then stood up and slid his hands into his pocket. Once he got his answer he was heading for the door.

 

Wait..is that it...I answer your question after you pester me for a whole hour and you just leave?”

 

He nodded and turned right towards the door again.

 

Yonghwa!” I cried out as he left the nurse's office.

 

I couldn't believe he just left like that. This guy...ugh that guy! Grrr.... he drives me crazy. I punched my pillow and pouted.

 

I seriously don't know what I was expecting? What did I even want to happen?

 

I decided to just go ahead and leave since I really wasn't tired and I needed to talk to the other Beckies and explain my actions. Oh boy..this will be fun.

 

 

 

You broke rule number 8: A Becky never does anything uncool. What you did at lunch was majorly lame and people are starting to wonder if you'll end up like Jihyo.” Suzy said to me. She was still upset like I had expected.

 

Oh course not..I totally would never ever betray you guys and stuff. I only did because I didn't want the principal to freak out and stuff you know. Last thing we need is a bad image and stuff you know...and stuff.” I was stuttering and I think I said 'and stuff' like a hundred times.

 

Really..” Suzy pressed on still questioning my actions. “Cus I heard from a little birdie that you and that Yongs guy were all cuddled up in the nurse's office,” she said.

 

Yeah.” Lizzy added in.

 

The both crossed their arms and glared me down. I gulped and I could feel my legs shaking I seriously was going to have a heart attack any minute. One wrong word and my life is over. Just gotta say the perfect lie like I always do and then pamper Suzy like no tomorrow and everything will be perfect. Just gotta say it.

 

I like him.”

 

WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY ERM TRY AGAIN MINZY!!!
 

I like him a lot.”

 

Ahhhhh1!!

 

I slapped a hand over my mouth and ran away from my two BFFs. I cannot believe I just let those words come out of my mouth. What am I to do? Ottoke? Ottoke? Not once but twice today did I do the opposite of what I wanted. I needed to talk to someone and ask them what to do. Someone that I trusted. I pulled out my cellphone once I was alone in the hall.

 

Help, Jihyo. I just told my friends that I like Yonghwa! I couldn't help it. It just came out like word vomit. WHAT DO I DO?

 

I read my text out loud..it was a habit of mine.

 

I can tell you what to do.” I heard a familiar voice from behind me and saw that it was none other than the boy I just confessed that I liked. Oh gosh...what is going on with today? This is so crazy for me!

 

I dropped my cellphone.

 

Did you just hear me just now?” I asked as I scrambled to pick up my phone.

Because I totally didn't say what you think you thought that I said.” I lied.

 

He came closer to me very slowly and I screamed once more.

 

Stop trying to ruin my life, Yonghwa!”

 

I was now once more in his arms and those brown eyes of his were looking deep into mine. I was putty in his hands and feeling all weak and stuff.

 

You stop ruining mine first..” he said before capturing my lips.

 

 

Author's Note

I know I wasn't going to update until after my hiatus but I couldn't help it. Anyways..I am going on hiatus to catch up on school work.. Don't worry it won't be for too long :D Love you girlies and guyies <3

 

And sorry once again that this is short. Next chapter will be long promise.