005

Gary Gary Gary

Chapter 5: Lessons in love

 

The feeling was like a mix between fire and sweets, I felt a burst of heat burn through out my body down to my bones yet fill me with sweet sweet honey. Who would have thought that two lips touching could feel so good. Just two pairs of pink skin melting into one another..it was amazing. My eyes shut all on their own and I could hear my heart sing his name. I had no idea what I was doing, I just allowed my lips to go on auto pilot. My mind was becoming foggy and I felt like I might faint. I was in need of air soon but I didn't want this to stop.

 

The kiss broke so sudden that I found myself leaning back to reclaim his lips again. I stopped myself though when the desire for air was hurting my lungs. As my eyes fluttered open I saw that I was in the same position on the floor with Gary on top of me. I turned my head away from him shyly. I felt like I was seriously going to have a major heart attack. The way his eyes were all hazy and half lidded was just too hot to handle.

 

G-gary.” I stuttered.”What was that?”

 

I...” he was blushing redder than an apple when I gazed at him from the corner of my eyes, “I lost control..”

 

C-can y-you lose control again?” My head was still fuzzy and clearly I totally tots was not thinking clear at all...but I didn't want to. I just wanted to keep kissing Gary.

 

There was a loud sound of the door hitting the wall causing us both to to scramble to our feet and collect ourselves. I quickly scanned my eyes to the door and sighed in relief when it was only the school janitor. If it had been anyone else..this would have been a total scandal.

 

What are you kids doing in here?” the older man asked.

 

Gary and I both apologized and exited out of there so fast he nearly fell over when we dashed out the door. The minute my feet touched the floor outside of that classroom, I was back in reality. The pull that kept me and Gary apart tore us back to our own friends. We exchanged a smile before turning away as if we never even were together. The feeling of us being one still warmed my heart and I couldn't stop from day dreaming all day,

 

 

Minzy, when you kissed Yonghwa did it feel like..I don't know..,” I searched for he right words. “being set on fire while being given the best massage of your life?”

 

Uh..” her face instantly turned red at my question and I watched as she slapped her own cheeks. “ Wha...what?” she chuckled nervously. “You're so weird, Jihyo. Of course not. It was awful like I hated every bit of it.”

 

Oh so..if you don't hate it...does that mean you're still cured?” I asked her.

 

Ji..why are you asking me this?” she gasped. “Did something happen between you and that Gary boy?”

 

N-No..I was just wondering is all.” I totally freaked. I should have just kept my mouth shut. She is totally going to find out now.

 

Then if nothing happened why can't you look me in the eye?” she demanded for me to look at her. We were at Gangnam in the shopping area and I was nervous around all these people. I chose a bad time to suddenly bring all this up. What is with me?

 

I quickly forced myself to look at her.

 

I..I am looking at you. See. Now. Nothing happened.”I lied.

 

I don't believe you.” she crossed her arms. “The word liar is practically written on your forehead.”

 

Crap. She saw right through me. Guess I gotta confess.

 

Ok..we...we..k-kissed!” I screamed. I began to notice I had a bad habit of yelling out my secrets. If I was a character in a drama someone spying would hear me and have something to blackmail me with. Minzy took my hand and led me to an unpopulated gift shop.

 

Gosh Ji...say it don't scream it.” she whispered to me then rose her voice once we were the only two in here. “Why would you do sucha thing. You got Joongki, the teenage dream. “ she shook me.

 

I couldn't help it. He kissed me then I kissed back and I just...wow it felt so right. I don't think I'm cured..” I confessed.

 

You better get yourself together! Ji.” she shook me harder. “I cannot believe that you are losing your head after what I've all told you.” she finally stopped shaking me and allowed me to breathe. “You have the perfect boyfriend now..do not ruin it over someone like him.”

 

ara..ara...ara. It's so hard.” I ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

He's not even cute..unlike my Yonghwa. He's hot.”

 

Hey!” I hit her. “Gary is very handsome.” I smiled wickedly. “Did I hear you say 'my' Yonghwa just now?”

 

.......Ew I did no such thing. Gosh stop directing this conversation on me. You're the one who can't get over your crush not me.” she pouted and stormed off out of the store.

 

I don't know why but I just get a feeling she isn't being completely true with me but maybe I'm just trying to put her in the same boat as me. I'm the one still swooning over my suppose to be ex-crush...ugh and I practically cheated. Then again he cheated too. Oh no! I just realized it now.

 

HE KISSED ME EVEN THOUGH HE'S WITH JESSICA!

 

As much as I may not be a fan of her, it still wasn't right to kiss someone else's boyfriend. I need to talk to Gary asap and tell him that this kiss thing cannot happen again and this...thing that's not really a thing cannot happen. I am with Joongki now. I cannot fall for Gary....

 

or more like fall any more deeper for him.

 

 

Get your cray on oooh oooh get your cray on oooh

 

I was at the club on a school night. Taecyeon and some of his friends invited us Beckies. I was like mad tired but Suzy told me if I didn't come she would ban me from the group for a week. I called up Joongki and asked him if he wanted to come. He was the only person I could tolerate being around for more than five minutes. I was glad that he joined up with us. We joked around as usual and stuff until Suzy went into mode and kept trying to drag him onto the dance floor to grind. I watched in pure terror as she bent over in her mini skirt and started twerking against him.

 

If I had been a real girlfriend I would have started some drama but I was not in the mood at all.

 

Uh oh..Suzy might steal your guy.” Minzy whispered to me as she saw me leaning against a wall watching them. “ She loves to do that kinda thing. She does it to Lizzy all the time.”

 

Psh...Joongki will never leave me for her.” Heck he better not, we had a deal!

 

That's what they all say.” she added before walking off to get a drink. I sighed and found a spot at a table and slumped in a chair. I was seriously going to fall asleep any minute now.

 

Hey..miss me?” Joongki askd as he found me hiding away.

 

Did you miss me? Seemed like you were having a little bit of a skinship connection with Suzy.” I said.

 

Oh are you jealous?” he moved his chair closer to me.

 

No, I feel afraid for you. She's totally going to jump you. Need my pepper spray?” I offer him a small bottle of spray from my purse, He took it from me and started reenacting an imaginary scene with Suzy.

 

My man meat is not for your enjoyment. Refrain from molesting me woman.” he pretended to spray the can. I burst out laughing before taking it from him. After we started talking I found myself able to hold on a bit longer.

 

We need to discuss how to act like a couple, fyi. You're doing a terrible job. Our friends are thinking we had a fight. You're all all distance and totally leaving me as a target for Suzy.”

 

Well..alright..sorry I am so bad. I thought all I had to do was hold hands with you for a sec and smile. What more must I do?” I asked.

 

My poor confused blank face girlfriend...” he pinched my cheek. “You have a lot to learn. We will discuss this tomorrow, I don't want anyone to overhear us.”

 

How could anyone hear us this music is so loud that I can feel the bass in my bones. I was beginning to get a headache but Joongki made me get up and dance. I was finding it hard to move in my ultra short dress and killer heels. As I eyed the scene I could see what looked like Taecyeon and Suzy walking off alone. Then my eyes scanned over to a tearful Tiffinay. Minzy's words replayed in my mind.

 

See these two: Tiffany and Taecyeon? They have been dating for 6 months and are both cheating on each other.

 

No way she wouldn't...would she?

 

I made an excuse about needing to go to the bathroom and dashed off towards where my bff and he went. To my shock, Minzy's words were true and now I had an even lower opinion on Suzy.

 

They were lip-locked up against a wall in the shadows. Simply scandalous.

 

She really thinks she can have anyone doesn't she?” I turned around and saw Tiffany was also secretly spying too. “ Usually Taec doesn't do this out in the open...he must really not care today.”

 

T-Tiff...why are you putting up with this?” I ask her. She clearly was very upset about it. The redness of her eyes was quite evident.

 

He's my future husband...my parents would kill me if I broke it off.” she turned away to look at the dirty club floor.

 

Do you love him?” I asked.

 

I know I been told love wasn't real but everyday I am getting a feeling that maybe it is real. After all, there had to be a reason I couldn't get over Gary.

 

......” she started to burst into tears now and I freaked.

 

Tiff...uh...come on.” I took her to the girls bathroom and got her some tissues. I rubbed her back as she cried for a good ten minutes.

 

S..sorry. I usually don't get upset like this. Taec and I agreed that we would have an open relationship until we walked down the aisle.”

 

Oh...that's ..” I was speechless at what to say to that and just listen to her talk more. Somehow the way she was now with her mascara running and looking a little fragile made her appear more real. Beautiful too. Usually the rich girls at my school always appeared completely photo shopped. Maybe because she wasn't putting on an act like everyone else does. This was the true Tiffany right before me opening up her heart to me in a glitzy club restroom.

 

As for your question...I think I do. I wanna tell him that I don't wanna do this open thing anymore but I'm afraid he'll get upset. Actually I know I do. I love Taec.” she blew her nose.

 

Well...it wouldn't hurt to just try. I mean you're arranged to be married right? It's not like he'll leave you and who knows maybe he might feel the same way too.”

 

She snickered.

 

I doubt it. This was his idea after all. I'm not enough for him.” she threw away her tissue now and began cleaning up her make up. “Jihyo, keep this conversation we had a secret okay.”

 

I nodded and agreed to keep my lips sealed. After our talk she was back to chatting it up and partying like nothing had happen. I swear I have no idea how anyone could keep their cool when the guy they love is messing around. The life styles of the rich and popular is so scandalous and tough.

 

Did you fall in the toilet? Where have you been?”my boyfriend asked as I approached him. I totally forgot all about him.

 

Oh sorry...um I er...had to do this thing. A girl thing..blood..tampons...” I struggled to speak.

 

Ew...no need for details.” he scrunch up his face in disgust.

 

The rest of the night I couldn't stop checking out Taecyeon and Tiffany.

 

I wonder if she'll talk to him about her feelings. It's none of my bussiness so I better not bother her anymore about it.

 

 

First thing in the morning, I was in the library with Joongki getting lessons on how to be a girlfriend. I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I didn't go to bed till 4am and school started at 6:30 am. So I basically got no sleep. He poked me with a pencil every 2 minutes I started doze off.

 

Jihyo~ are you listening?”

 

I nodded,

 

You better now if you wanna be cured from your illness. Anyways remember when I hug you don't act like I'm murdering you. Be a little bit clingy when we are together. Also when another girl flirts with me don't just stand there and act like you don't care.”

 

Got it. Got it. Now can I like rest for a bit before first period?” I yawn.

 

We haven' talked about why we fell in love with each other.”

 

Uh...how about we bumped into each other in the hallway and fell in love at first sight.” I said.

 

What? That's not very romantic.”

 

Not romantic...hmm that's how my crush with Gary started..to me it was special.

 

How about on the first day you came to this school you got lost. You were all distressed and scared. I came to your rescue and help you find your class. After that I couldn't stop thinking about you. I asked you out the moment I got the chance to see you again but you rejected me. I didn't give up. I kept leaving you little sweets in your locker than sung you a song. Finally you said yes to me when on the ferries wheel, I gave you a rose and told you I loved you.”

 

Hm..that sounds good.” I yawned. “I like it.” I rested my head on the table.

 

I'll write it down. We have to make sure to remember this so our fans can finally calm down a bit. Ji..?”

 

zzzz” I had fallen asleep now but I swear I felt a kiss on my cheeks while I was entering dreamland.

 

Author's Note

Sorry for all the grammar mistakes and punctuation errors. I'm going to be better about it. A lot of times I post my stuff up before bed and I miss mistakes that I make. Also omg 30 subscribers now wowowowowow Thank you all so much for your sweet comments and stuff. It makes me happy to see that you are enjoying this fic. I will do my best to keep this story interesting. Next chapter will be up on the weekend :D

Warning this is only the beginning to Suzy's spoiled rich girl terror!

More Gary and Jihyo interaction next chaper!